G1 Personality Quiz!

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Alternator Swindle
Protoform

G1 Personality Quiz!

Post by Alternator Swindle »

http://quizilla.com/users/hotrodimuspri ... ty%20Test/

Takes 2 min but heres who i got

You are Megatron. You don't know the meaning of the word compassion. You would stab your own mother if she so much as looked at you in a way you didn't like. Death, destruction, and domination are your jobs and your hobbies are probably worse. On a plus side, no one can find a weak circuit in your mainframe. Rock on with your obsessively evil self.
XBL Gamertag: DR SR PEANUT
Socom 3: DR.SR.PEANUT
Resident Evil!!!!!
Resident Archive NASCAR fan
ravimus prime
Protoform

Post by ravimus prime »

i'm optimus prime! i answered all the questions truthfully:glance:, and there you go. it said i need to be more ruthless though....
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

You are Cosmos, you are a strange fat little robot with a victim complex, your alt mode resembles a mystical green pie and has no significant use to to your beloved comrades or cause. Flying in circles and talking in a self pitying whine are your hobbies. On a plus side you make an excellent projectile, should Fortress Maximus decide to throw you at some one.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

I'm cartoon Grimlock aparently... It's strange, but I had the oddest feeling my answers would give that result...
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
ravimus prime
Protoform

Post by ravimus prime »

i thought i'd get ultra magnus with my answers, for loyalty not being a f**got, but optimus prime, whoo........
Prowl1984

That was unexpected...go me!!!

Post by Prowl1984 »

You are Hot Rod. You are an all around good person. You follow rules until they get on your nerves, then you throw out the rule book and start shooting. You tend to act first and that sometimes gets you into trouble, but you've got it under control. You have this incredible need to do what you think is right. When you find yourself in charge, you are rather uncomfortable, but you have the savvy to get the job done. Rock on with your hot-headed self.
:headbang:

"No point in long goodbyes, here's the door."

"Life's a trip, and then you die" -
Hunter S.Thompson
1937-2005 :smokin:
Transfannabeel
Protoform

Post by Transfannabeel »

You are Optimus Prime! You are a natural born leader, brave and selfless and you will fight to the bitter end for peace and freedom. You have extensive knowledge in just about everything from art to the art of war. You would be a better leader if you were more ruthless, but then you just wouldn't be Optimus Prime. Roll out with your bad self!
ravimus prime
Protoform

Post by ravimus prime »

transfannabeel!
we are brothers of personality!
Prowl1984

Post by Prowl1984 »

i think Prime's one of those ones where it's a little too easy to get the one you wanted. Just answer the top one repeatedly. Likewise with Grimlock, Prowl, and bumblebee etc. I answered truthfully which resulted in me mixing it up a bit and i ended up with Hotrod...i was quite happy with that, pretty much sums me up. anyone else looked at the view all possible results bit? i like Soundwave's description...poor guy.

Hunter S.Thompson
ravimus prime
Protoform

Post by ravimus prime »

i picked loads of different things like being cowardly but i still got prime..........uh well
Prowl1984

Post by Prowl1984 »

Cowardly??? surely that would turn out some answer other than Prime. It must operate on a Majority basis, idealy there should be a few more possible outcomes

Hunter S.Thompson
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

You are Ironhide. You are a tough skinned old war horse. You have to be one of the onriest [I'm assuming they mean ornriest individuals ever. You are a natural protector and you will place yourself in harms way for any of your comrads. Your body and mind both move a little slowly, but when things get hairy, you are the one who can take all the flak and still be standing at the end. Rock on with your tough as hell self.
Sounds about right, albeit unexpected. There were one or two questions, where nothing really fit and/or more than one were equally correct answers about me.
Cassettacon 27
Protoform

Post by Cassettacon 27 »

You are Optimus Prime. You are a natural born leader, brave and selfless, and you will fight to the bitter end for peace and freedom. You have extensive knowledge just about everything from art to the art of war. You would be a better leader if you were more ruthless, then you just wouldn't be Optimus Prime. Roll out with your bad self!
Transform and Roll out!
Joke. Noun. A thing said or done to cause laughter. Something not in earnest or ridiculous.

-Slash
Prowl1984

Post by Prowl1984 »

I demand more variety in these results....

Hunter S.Thompson
Cassettacon 27
Protoform

Post by Cassettacon 27 »

^ As long as there's not:
"You are Wheelie. You are a small annoying little Autobot. You never stop ryhming, which is why many TF fans hate you and wished Grimlock ate you the second he met you. At least you're orange."
Joke. Noun. A thing said or done to cause laughter. Something not in earnest or ridiculous.

-Slash
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by Cassettacon 27
^ As long as there's not:
"You are Wheelie. You are a small annoying little Autobot. You never stop ryhming, which is why many TF fans hate you and wished Grimlock ate you the second he met you. At least you're orange."

LOL! I don't think anyone's ever dissed Wheelie before! Go you! ROTFLMAO!
Prowl1984

Post by Prowl1984 »

Originally posted by Cliffjumper
LOL! I don't think anyone's ever dissed Wheelie before! Go you! ROTFLMAO!

Dude...even your comebacks are getting reptative...when can we expect to see some new material?

Hunter S.Thompson
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by Prowl1984
Dude...even your comebacks are getting reptative...when can we expect to see some new material?

When the losers get some to give me new angles.Why should I go to effort for **** like that?
Prowl1984

Post by Prowl1984 »

Originally posted by Cliffjumper
When the losers get some to give me new angles.Why should I go to effort for **** like that?

Man's got a point.... still, at least he doesn't use smilies excessively...unlike some i could think of *coughs* thefallenone*coughs*

Hunter S.Thompson
Draghignazzo
Protoform

Variety!

Post by Draghignazzo »

Variety? Skylynx delivers!

You are Skywarp. Sneaky little devil aren't you? You think that the key to winning any conflict is through deception. You are quite the trickster and will use your speed to pull pranks on any poor unsuspecting sap you care to. However you aren't very bright and can't think for yourself. Ever. You are useless without someone smarter than you telling you what to do. Rock on with your quick yet mentally simplistic self.

Seeing as I pictured myself as more of a Starscream, I'm a little disappointed... But since i answered truthfully I guess that I just aint a Starscream kinda guy.
Skylynx delivers!

Just pretend the avatar is Skywarp ^^