[Original RPG] Time Collapes: End of Days Final Chapter

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Galvatron91

Time Collapes: End of Days Final Chapter

Post by Galvatron91 »

(NOTE: I am combining the time rift and cybertron posts into one...hence the title time collapses! Please SPECIFY if your characters are in the PAST (TIMERIFT) or in the present (CYBERTRON)

Time: The Golden Era
Place: Ancient Cybertron

Some would call him a madman. Others, a visionary. Jhiaxus, however, thinks of himself only as a hero...doing something that others lack the fortitude to do. He smiles at Adeara and his cassette companions for today he unmakes the future...today he rewrites history, as he sees fit.

Jhiaxus: "You realize Megatron could have ended it all? The fool...he lacked the vision that I possess. Galvatron until recently was no better...my only regret is that he, in his new state isn't here to bear witness to our greatest triumph...today, Optimus Prime dies...before he is ever born. We will kill him...will will crush him...we will leave nothing...NOTHING...for the future of the Autobots to be built upon!"

Jhiaxus smiled as he saw Orion Pax walking out of warehouse.

Jhiaxus: "It is time"

Elsewhere in the past, Sixshot held the canister jhiaxus had given him.

Sixshot: "So Gigatron...how do we find the Liege Maximo anyways? Its not like he was out in the open in this time period!"

The trio of cons continued to fly as Sixshot waited for an answer.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Optimus and Nova could see clearly orion emerging from the warehouse... and jhiaxus creeping from his hiding place... preparing to strike... The duo acted as one now... Prime drew his weapons from subspace... Nova simply cleared his mind... his capacity of matter alteration was all the weapon he needed... the two emerged... Prime sighted up jhiaxus as he and his group approached pax... and with the true aim he was renouned for... Optimus Prime let the shot fly... Nova prepared himself for the comming battle... despite his powers... his dual shoulder cannons snapped up into position... he did as optimus had... sighting up jhiaxus... but not to attempt the saving strike... this was to ensure that jhiaxus got no closer to pax... much less his cohorts...
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

(The battle Between Prime and Jhiaxus is IN THE PAST! So Unless you are Prime, Nova, Mirage, or have magical time travel abilities stay in the present!)

Jhiaxus took the shot in the chest and reeled over. Leaping back to his feet, he felt a shot of rage wash over him.

Jhiaxus: "HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!? That buffoon Hatemonger had one simple task...and he failed! Its a pity though Prime...you come all this way into the distant past of Cybertron only to die along side your former self!"

Jhiaxus fired a pair of rockets at the Autobot leader as he pulled his weapon out of sub-space. Things had just gotten complicated...
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"It's not going to happen, Jhiaxus! You've got more problems to deal with than you could imagine!"

Nova emerged from his shadowy hiding place... "Indeed, decepticon. you face not one... but TWO of the greatest autobot warriors ever. "

Nova brought his shoulder cannons to bear on jhiaxus ...and opened fire...

Prime at that very moment saw megatron approach orion pax... "It's... happening... I can't stop him... lest I cease to exist! "
Out of the corner of his optic, he caught sight of the aerialbots..."EXCELLENT! I'm still in the same timestream! Now... if we can hold off jhiaxus long enough... after megatron deals his blow... they should get orion to alpha trion... and he'll be reborn... as...me..."
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

(past)
As the blast hit Jhiaxus, Adeara spun around, drawing her sword. Thankfully, she didnt attack yet. If she had, things would have gotten bad. She looked to the attackers, to get a good target. Seeing the two, Adeara focused lightly, then sent a wave of heat energy towards the blaster that the one(PRIME) held. Once that attack was off, Adeara focused again, and sent a wave of heat energy towards the other attacker(NOVA), this time strong enough to melt titanium.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Prime managed to avoid one of jhiaxus' rockets... the second caught him in the edge of the shoulder as he tried to sidestep it.

Adera's heat wave reached prime's blaster... prime was forced to drop it... but soon enough it was replaced by another weapon... Nova had rearanged the atomic structure of the slag... into a..more formidable weapon... Prime lifted the cannon, locking it onto his forearm... and grinned inwardly... he'd always wondered how it felt to posess a mounted weapon instead of a hand-held weapon...

Nova could sense the wave coming... and so did the only thing he could. using his special capabilities, he forged from the air particles a wall of ice... several feet thick... the steam resulting from it would supply him with the cover that he'd need to deal with this threat... up close and personal
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Adeara saw the wall of ice and cursed in her own tongue. This was going to get bad, and in a hurry. She shifted her form just barely, allowing her eyes to become sensitive to movements. Once she could see, inspite of the mist that was forming, Adeara was ready to attack the first one of the Autobots that made a move.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Optimus could see the ice wall was already beginning to melt... as such... he turned his cannon to the source of the heat waves... and with but a thought, the cannon let loose a blast of fusion powered energy...

Nova quickly made his move... with prime leaving jhiaxus with no dance partner, nova took it upon himself to deal with the would be dictator... charging throught he mist, he could just make out jhiaxus' sillouette... he brought his fist across in a might hook to the decepticon's gut... and hoped he met his mark before the mist dissipated
Reflector

The Past

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron pondered. Sixshot gave him an interesting question: Where would the Liege be? He was a dangerous Decepticon, certainly not one the Autobots would leave to his own doings. Gigatron recalled his historical knowledge. Indeed, Autobot bounty hunters, assassins, and spies had hunted Maximo for many vorns. If he were in any normal hiding place, he undoubtedly would have been found and caught. Then, he must have been hiding in some impenetrable fortress (unlikely, as the Autobots would have found some way in), or in a place so obvious that his predators would not have thought to look. As the idea crossed his mind, Gigatron recalled the time Jhiaxus told him of the Liege's favorite hang-out.

He always did trust me. Perhaps a bit more than he should have...

"Of course not, Sixshot. Our quarry is much more clever. We shall find him in the one place which would provide him absolute and eternal sanctity... Iacon!"

As the city came into view, Gigatron dived and transformed to robot mode. Before his lieutenants could land with him, he opened a hatch in the golden metal ground.

"Beneath, of course. Hurry inside, gentlemen."
Cryhavoc
Protoform

The past

Post by Cryhavoc »

"Underground again?" Scorponok sighed and climbed into the tunnel Gigatron had just opened.

"This is better be worth it." The massive Decepticon said as he forced his large frame through the opening.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Cybertron - and it's about damned time (G91 - PM, V. IMPORTANT)

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Skywarp came to.....

Thundercracker had kept watch over his lifeless body since the warp in the shuttle wrecked his circuits.

Darkness.......phased into light.....a horrifying vision had been fused into Skywarp's neuro-net. The last thing he remember's seeing before shutting down...Galvatron's face, the last thing he remembers hearing....Galvatron's screams....the last thing he remembers feeling......fear.

His optics flickered.....he managed to raise his hand, then the memories returned.....

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....!"
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

(PAST)

Jhiaxus could barely make out the form of the oncomming transformer... but the blow struck true... he winced, spitting mech fluid , but slowly rose... to see prime nova before him...

"You. Worthless scrap! If Prime's death doesn't alter the future, your death here and now will!"

Jhiaxus went for a tackle, but nova managed to sidestep...

jhiaxus recovered, pivoting, unleashing another flurry of rockets... which were turned to air by nova...

"This is gettin nowhere! If you truly seek to stop us, then face me.. hand to hand, Prime Nova!"
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

the past

Adeara saw the blast coming, and moved, but it was too late. The blast hit her shoulder, and knocked her back a few feet. A roar of anger and pain rolled across the battlefield. Prime made a huge mistake in shooting her. Moving with the mist, she crept towards Prime, her sword in hand. Once close enough, or so she thought, she swung the sword across and up, hoping to get him across the chest and gut.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Prime could barely make out the image of the light sabre as it came in at him... he couldn't move fast enough to dodge it completely... the blade caught the front of his grille, tearing it apart quite a bit... activating his energon axe, he brought it down, knocking the bkade away from him...

"It's you, eh... well. you're the one who wants a fight... I'll just have to oblige then!"

Prime brought the energon axe in a tight arc, on course for stormweaver's torso...
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

the past

Adeara growled as the sword was knocked back. "Aye, and if you hadn't attacked me, I'd be helping my lord right now." As the axe arced towards her chest, she muttered something in her own tongue and then arced backwards, trying to avoid the blade. Still, it sliced her chest, but not too badly. "You're just trying to make me even madder, aren't you?" With that, she jumped backwards, shifted back to her decepticon form(still wounded, mind you. she could have healed if she wanted to), and swung the blade towards the canon.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

the cannon cleaved clean off... but prime delivered a stern kick to her gut area...

"Listen, shapeshifter... you're the one who sided with the decepticons... as such, you left me no choice!"

Nova was preoccupied with jhiaxus, but could hear the cannon being cleaved apart... with a strain of effort, he managed to morph some of the debri from the cannon mount into a new blaster rifle... Prime immedieately returned it to subspace, continuing the battle bare handed...
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

The kick knocked the wind out of her, forcing her knees to give out. A low growl escaped her. That move was extremely dishonorable. That made her even madder. While down, she decided that, since he was being dishonorable, she could do so with no loss her to her personal honor. With that thought, she pulled her sword down, and sweeped it towards Prime's legs.....
Reflector

The Past...

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron's face remained stolid as he closed the hatch behind him and began his trek to the Liege's base.

"If you can't take the pressure, Scorponok," he began, his eyes unmoving, "you needn't take a part of our future glory."

Gigatron did not wait for his large cohort to answer. He knew what a power-hungry brute like the former Decepticon commander was thinking. Beside that, the journey ended more quickly than Gigatron had expected. They faced a large door at the end of the tunnel. It looked old, but more, the aging looked intentional, as though it was meant to be overlooked. He stopped and turned to his soldiers.

"Get us through."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

unable to dodge completely, the blade dug into the front of his left leg... but he managed to avoid losing the leg... leaping back, he stared coldly at her...
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Past

Post by Cryhavoc »

Scorponok moved next to the door and pressed his massive claws against it.

Then the massive Decepticon digged his powerful claws into the door and pulled. The door began to give up under the enormous pressure it was going through and was teared away from its frames.

Scorponok grinned and placed the twisted door leaning against the wall next to him.

"You first Gigatron."