Transformers for Sale/Trade

A trading post for established members. Please read the rules first.
Cliffjumper

Transformers for Sale/Trade

Post by Cliffjumper »

Clearing out a few excess bits in order to fund purchase of GI Joes. Going on ebay in, oooh, a week or so probably, no great hurry right now.

Gots:

- ROTF Legends Devastator; 100% complete and mint, with box, paperwork etc.
- Henkei Streak; 100% complete and mint, with card & bubble and I think instructions. [on ebay]
- Classics Astrotrain; 100% complete and mint. Might have instructions, not sure yet. [on ebay]
- Universe Inferno (the Voyager one); 100% complete and mint. Does have instructions for sure. [Gone]
- Universe Sideswipe; the Deluxe. Missing the clip-thing that people only really use for Sunstreaker, but comes with the hand gun. Otherwise mint and lovely. [on ebay]
- Movie Deluxe Stockade, mint, instructions. [on ebay]
- Movie Deluxe Wrekage, mint & complete, instructions.
- Movie Deluxe Payload (i.e. the armoured truck off the computer game), mint, might have instructions. [on ebay]
- Movie Deluxe Swindle, mint, might have instructions. [on ebay]

WANTS:
In something of a state of flux due to purchasing habits, but currently stands at:

GI Joe 25th - Tomax (maybe with Xamot; can source him no problem, Tomax is a deal breaker), Air-Viper, Alpine, Spc. Altitude, most Cobra Trooper/Crimson Guard types, Tripwire, Stalker
GI Joe/Action Force originals - Mauler MBT, Mercer, Stinger drivers
Rise of Cobra - GI Joe Troop Builder set.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZblue ... dgeQQhtZ-1

Various TFs for sale, including Anime Streak, Movie Wreckage, Scorponok, Megatron, ROTF Grindor, Scalpel, Superion and a couple of other bits. Willing to end early for offers or trade.

Will trade for GI Joe figures - main wants are 25th anniversary General Hawk, Duke, Scarlett, Tripwire, Mutt & Junkyard, Destro, Ace, Dr. Mindbender, Armadillo w. Steeler, Zap, Recondo, Chuckles, Cobra Troopers, Tomax & Xamot, Cobra Bazooka Troopers, Crimson Guards, Hit & Run. Vintage stuff I'm after is Fangs, Stingers, Mercer, Silver Mirages, Tomax & Xamot, Big Ben... But it's basically worth trying to shill any Joe/AF figs and vehicles to me at the moment.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

New stuff, I got new stuff.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Universe Inferno = this guy?

How much do you want for it, and how utterly crazy would trans-Atlantic shipping be?
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

That's the feller... probably be after ~£10 for him. Shipping probably wouldn't be too mental for something of that value, probably £4-5 transatlantic.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

That sounds more than fair.

Can I get back to you in a day or two? I need to find out if the wife will kill me for spending money on toys the day after I spent ~$8900 on a car...
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Yeh, no worries - he's on hold for ya, no hurry/obligation :)
Rack 'n Ruin

Post by Rack 'n Ruin »

Would it be OK for me to lodge an interest in Universe Inferno just in case Warcry decides not to take the plunge?

Don't want to pressure Warcry at all, just wanted to let you know I would be interested if the opportunity arose.
Wreck and Rule!
Rookwise
Protoform

Post by Rookwise »

Whats the condition of Classics Astrotrain Tom ?
Also how much would you be asking for it and would you hold onto it until I get paid on the 20th September ? All this months wages have been spent on taking the kids on hols :(
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Already up on ebay, sorry - if there were no bidders I'd pull the thing, but I don't know what other items the chap might be watching.
Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

Ooh, how much for the Devestator? The legends actually looked like the best version to me...
I like bears.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Apologies for the late reply, I really need to subscribe to this thread.

Devs is stuck in the attic at the mo and I won't be able to get him down until Sar's dad brings our stepladder back in a week or so... If you're still interested, I'm probably after ~£25 for him (which seems to undercut the going rate on ebay... The Supreme seems to have shot back up too), probably with a 20% discount and free shipping cos you fixed me up with that Jetfire
Summerhayes

Post by Summerhayes »

Sounds good. I'll PM or email you the details whenever you're ready.
I like bears.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Summerhayes wrote:Sounds good. I'll PM or email you the details whenever you're ready.
Wang Chung, he's figuratively got your name on him :)