[Original RPG] End of Days: Chapter 3 (Cybertron)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Galvatron91

End of Days: Chapter 3 (Cybertron)

Post by Galvatron91 »

Jhiaxus stalked about his base glaring at the assorted rif raff before his optics.

None are fit...none save for Cryhavoc, Squawktalk and Beastbox...none have demonstrated the ability to succeed at anything i intend to accomplish.

Jhiaxus checked on Cryhavoc's progress, realizing he was complete he began to revive the large warrior...it was time to seek other assistance
---------------------------------------------
Pointblank sat growing more angered by the minute. he could not stand the thought of leaving anyone back on Earth...he knew he had to do something. Calling Peacemaker to his hand, Pointblank approached Prowl and Trailbreaker.

Pointblank: "I have had enough...now I am going to Earth in a shuttle and getting our boys out of there or helping them fight...you guys can come if you want as I am going to need some help!"

Prowl: "Allright...allright...I'm in!"

Trailbreaker: "Might I suggest we use one of the old Decepticon shuttles to by pass the defense grid on our arrival at Earth?"

Pointblank: "I take you are in then?"

Trailbreaker: "Sure...why not?"

Pointblank: "Allright...lets go!"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger stood around the Decepticon camp outside of Iacon and looked at the troops there.
His men the Aerialcons were now all present and accounted for, Darklark the former Autobot was reloading his weapons, the Crashticons were being upgraded for a surprise for the Autobots, and the 3 new warriors Deathsuarus, Liokaiser and Skystalker were known as Skystalker took his space craft in for repairs. The only one he worried about was Stealth as he was trapped in the city.
Commander Shockwaeve
Protoform

Post by Commander Shockwaeve »

(OOC: This takes place during the battle with Jhiaxus after Maximus arrives)

He didn't know what it was. All he knew was that it was coming. Fast. And that it was not friendly...

He rushed to his intercom post as he saw a giant hand raise... as he stepped up, the hand began to fall, and the first tremor shook Cybertron.

"Decepticons - we're under attack! Scramble!"

The words resounded across the planet - then were cut off. He saw the hand reaching for him. As the walls of his tower buckled and compressed around him, he knew that his only hope was down. Transforming quickly, he blasted a chasm deep into the planet and let himself fall into the darkness as the crumbled remains of the tower collapsed down after him.

And now, once again, tremors shake Cybertron to its very core. To the planet to which it has been no stranger, war comes again! But this is not a war between Autobots and Decepticons as they were... timestreams and dimensions shift and collide, spilling over into one another: Autobots battle nameless Decepticons alongside other Autobots, foreign to them although they share a homeland! This is present-day Cybertron...

And into it comes tumbling a being of the past!

A particularly powerful explosion rattles Cybertron's surface. A piece of metal debris, perhaps the remnant of some Cybertronian structure, teeters on the edge of a long-forgotten crevasse. Though it is far from the battle, the explosion sends it over the edge. The harsh metal, caroming through broken hallways and abandoned tunnels, breaks the hitherto unending silence with distinct brutality. Minutes after it began, its journey comes to a crashing end!

This trivial occurrence, the battle occupying the attentions of many, has gone unnoticed by all. By all, that is, but one. As the heavy metal crashes into his chassey, the shock jolts a loose connection, jumpstarts a deactivated fusion reactor: a yellow, mechanical, light flares in the darkness and slowly begins to rise, the metal catalyst thrown aside. In a time and place that is, and yet is not, his own...

Shockwave, Leader of the Decepticons, awakes!

[This message has been edited by Commander Shockwaeve (edited 12-05-2001).]
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

OOC: G91, no NAME for this chapter? Awww! Well then I hereby name it END OF DAYS: CHAPTER 3, Recovery (Cybertron)

....What?! It's something at least.

BIC:

Prime walked through the aisles of wounded, followed by a partial of his troop. He tapped his commlink.

"Dark Prime to all party members. Meet me at Iacon's central tower. We have business there."

Prime and those with him transformed and made their way to the main building.

*OOC: joint post with Skycat.*

Jetfire flew next to Superion into the city of Iacon, changing his heading for Iacon's main security network. Once there, he made a quick landing. With all the commotion from the attack, the networks were running around in an interesting controlled chaos.

Superion landed next to him, separating into his five components. Silverbolt walked to one of the Autobots directing everything. "Hello, I know you have a lot to do, but we have a prisoner we need secured."

Red Alert looked over from the 'Bot he was directing. "My word, they don't seem to be stopping this flow of criminals. Where is he?"

Jetfire spoke up. "I have him contained within a security field inside my containment bay. He is using a variety of signal and visual cloaking systems, so be advised while taking him in."

Red Alert shook his head, flustered. "I don't know why I took this job. I assumed that after the war things would run smoothly. How terribly wrong I was. Oh, this whole thing is dreadful!"

"Hey, buddy," Slingshot started, "I know it's been tough, but gimme a break! What did you expect from the Cons anyway? This was bound to happen eventually."

"Yes, yes I suppose. Stay there, I will bring in a security crew to lock him down safely." Red Alert turned back to the main building. He shook his head slowly again as he left, "Dear, oh dear..."

(OOC: Red Alert I'm bringing in as an NPC--I don't recall anyone taking him)

[This message has been edited by Pun-3X (edited 12-05-2001).]
Skycat
Protoform

Post by Skycat »

Roadkill nodded at Ironhide's question, then switched to truck mode. "Sure. Let's just hope we can find him soo--" He broke off as all their commlinks clicked active.

"Dark Prime to all party members. Meet me at Iacon's central tower. We have business there."

"Well, that certainly makes things easier, don't it?" Slip commented dryly, before jumping into the air and switching to her starfighter mode. "I'll see you ground pounders there, heh." With that she roared off, heading for the central tower.

"Hellstars, I hate it when she does that..." Roadkill muttered, then gave a sigh. "Anyway, let's get goin' shall we?" He revved his engine and started off, Sidewinder transforming and following after.
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

Cryhavoc awakened inside the regeneration chamber after Jhiaxus had sent the signal which started the reviving process.

The massive black Decepticon ran several scans to test his structucal and electronic stability before moving. Power fills me... I feel stonger than ever before... Cryhavoc's heavily reinforced xentronium plating had been fully repaired, no single scracth was left to remind him of the massacre of Iacon.

Cryhavoc sent a signal to open the chamber doors and stepped out.

The room behind the chamber was filled with computers and devices that Cryhavoc wasn't able to indentify. However, Cryhavoc's attention was centered on large... silver, green and gold Decepticon sitting on equally massive chair in front of one of the videoscreens in the room.

"Lord Jhiaxus." Cryhavoc said, to greet his commander.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Under the Crystal City Ruins...

Ramjet tried to activate the computer. The screen came on with a flash of light.

"Hey, guys", he said to Thrust and Dirge. "Come thake a look at this".
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Thrust and Dirge both made their way to Ramjet and the computer screen.

"Huh," Dirge muttered. "Wonder what it's gonna show..."
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Hot Rod Made his way out of his shuttle looked it over real quick, he then got a bad feeling in his processor about how he let Bombshell go. But he would let his current situation take his time. He approached Lockpick. "Well here we are, you might want to get some energon or get those...marks looked at. Maybe we can even replace your plating..."
Lockpick
Protoform

Post by Lockpick »

The femme nods "I'll... I'll do that." she says, once more feeling self-concious as a hand reaches up to touch the scar on her face. "Is Commander Optimus Prime in the base? I have a message to... deliver." she points out, looking around again at the others... then she sighs "its great to be home again."
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

"Optimus...yes he should be around here somewhere, but in times like this it may be hard to get ahold of him." Hot Rod thought for a moment, "But I suppose it's pretty important, I'll get you in, I used to be a Prime myself." Hot Rod walked over the the comm-panel on the wall. "Connect me with Optimus Prime, say that Hot Rod has someone here to see him."
Lockpick
Protoform

Post by Lockpick »

The femme nods. "Thanks. It'll mean a lot to me." she says, following him...oO(Will optimus remember me? Its been so long...)
OptmusPrime2005
Protoform

Post by OptmusPrime2005 »

"I'm no party member but i must find out what is happening and where i am."

Build King ran out to where he was to go.

"Reporting For Duty Sir."

WinAMP looked around at the wreck he saw. The weapons factory was destroyed.

Then he saw Megatron lying down.

"Autobots, I have encountered Megatron, should i take him to Iacon."

WinAMP looked. He was a newly commisioned Autobot. He didn't know too much though. He liked them but hated the Cons, although he liked playing EVIL Cassestes.

A few small cassesttes jumped out of his chest.

"TRANSFORM!TRANSFORM YOU!"

The cassestes lay on the ground. Someone had played a trick on him, but the matter of Megatron was real.

IC: Megatron lay motionless, as know one had recieved his call.

TimeSplitter how ever, while at the base Warlord Kalloxsis had fused him with energon.

His systemes were reparing.

TimeSplitter Transformed slowly into robot gestault mode.

He looked around at the battlefield. Megatron lay motionless in the centre of his chest, waiting for something to happen.

Although nothing would happen.

TimeSplitter, took the Decepticon leader from his chest and fused him with some raw energon on the ground. He created a prefab shelter as his strengh was rebuilding.

"My master. Now. I shall repay the Autobots for what they have done."

TimeSplitter turned around to a building in the distance.

"Iacon," he muttered to himself.

He scanned the building but couldn't penetrate it fully. He increased his scaning range by using the energon to boost efficeny.

He could only see a large number of Autobots inside the building.

"YOU WILL PAY. YOU WILL PAY. YOU WILL PAY!!!!"

TimeSplitter began running, his booster rockets working.

He had rockets out of his arms, firing, ten fired at Iacon. They probably would not penetrate it but hopefully they would. He had to repay the. He had to take some cold hard slag back with him.

[This message has been edited by OptmusPrime2005 (edited 12-05-2001).]

[This message has been edited by OptmusPrime2005 (edited 12-05-2001).]
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

(OOC: Long before this new attack...)

Dark Prime waited as his group showed up. Then he went to the lead in the building.

"My name is Dark Prime, these are my warriors. We slipped into this dimension from our own during a conflict on our Cybertron. We assisted your Autobots in defending the city, with the hopes that you would cooperate in allowing us to find our dimensional rift, and our way home. Our fight is not meant to be with you. The one we left behind has become crucial, and we wish that you assist us the best way we can in returning."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

The screen flickered to life, showing Crystal City thousands of years ago, under attack by the Constructicons.

"This plae is millions of years old, yet appears to have never been used", said Ramjet, looking around.
At Iacon...

Doubledealer and the Spychangers started wandering around Cybertron.

"This place is magnificent!", said Counter-Arrow in awe.

"Yes. it is, isn't it?", responded Doubledealer.
At Polyhex...

Apeface and The Insecticons hunkered near a computer terminal, trying to raise some Decepticons. They figured since none of them apparently knew of their treachery, they could ally themselves with someone without fear, and use Polyhex as their capital.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

(OOC: Read my mind, G91...)

Debris...

Whirl nodded.

"Of course. I reckon you already know Topspin, or you wouldn't have helped him out. And Sandstorm... You did carry him in. The blue and white fella on the table is Twin Twist. Means well, but he's a bit... er, zealous. The two green guys tending to him are Rack 'N' Ruin. Not your ordinary Autobots, but I wouldn't advise messing with them. And I'm your host, Whirl."

He paused.

"The other Wreckers are on assignment on Earth. Now, the facilities of Debris are yours, if you'd like to use them. You're free to leave if you have anything else to do. Any questions?"

Iacon...

Grand nodded.

"I can bring him in, Optimus. My ship's damages won't be fully repaired for some time, but it is operational enough to transform and get him into the city. If you'll give me his coordinates, I'll go out and pick him up at once."
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

"Lord Jhiaxus."

The words broke Jhiaxus from an almost sleep like state.

Strange...I wonder...

jhiaxus turned to see his giant commrade fully repaired. He smiled at him and rose to his feet.

Jhiaxus: "I see you are revived...this is good. It appears are allies were not quite what we needed to fulfill our objectives...pity in the end not even they may survive the culling!"

jhiaxus began to walk towards the monitor.

Jhiaxus: "Its all coming together my old friend. Soon our time will be at hand...and we shall weed out those who are unworthy of assisting us in the spawning of a new history. When the time comes...it will be Jhiaxus and not the Liege or the pathetic tron units that plot the course of Decepticon History...and what a history I shall create!"

Jhiaxus returned to his seat and awaited Cryhavoc's response.
---------------------------------------------
Iacon:

Pointblank, Prowl, and Trailbreaker approached the docking bay where the old Decepticon shuttles were held. Grapple was working at refitting one when the trio arrived.

Grapple: "I say chaps...its so rare I get a visit down here...have you come to marvel at my work?"

Pointblank: "Not quite old friend...Trailbreaker"

Without saying a word, Trailbreaker projected a force field that pushed Grapple from the room, Prowl bolted the door as Grapple exited and the three jumped in the shuttle.

Pointblank: "Lock course for Earth...initiate launch sequance...go!"

The shuttle began to lift of, rising slowly, then blasting its way throught the ceiling and headed on its way to Earth.

Grapple: "Prime is not going to like this..."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge and Thrust examined the footage.

"Well, that's something I didn't expect to see." Dirge turned.

"I hear you," Thurst nodded.

"Now, what can we do with this hideaway?" Dirge looked back at Ramjet.

Quick Switch nodded in turn to each Wrecker as he was introduced.

"Good to meet ya."

He scratched his head.

"Well, that's just it. I mean, Prime gave us orders to attack...which I've done. What I do know is a bunch of Cons managed to punch through into Iacon, and I can't take 'em on myself. I don't really know where another group of Cons is based."

He crossed his arms.

"I appreciate your offer, Whirl. I'll stay here for a while, and help you all out. Until another message from Prime or another high up comes in. That is, if you need my help."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

(OOC: Quick Switch, Check your PM)
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"excellent, grand. do so at once. we'll need both of you for what I fear may be comming..."

Jinrai was wandering the halls rather blindly so to speak... he'd never really been to iacon... and was practically lost when he came upon a group of transformers... of the group one he recognized... and abruptly drew his laser rifle, and opened fire on him...

"DOUBLECLOUDER! BLAST IT! IT'S BAD ENOUGH OVERLORD'S AROUND, BUT NOW I HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU AS WELL?!?"