Stupid poll, stupid results... makes perfect sense, ay?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Cliffjumper

Stupid poll, stupid results... makes perfect sense, ay?

Post by Cliffjumper »

http://www.transfandom.net/matrix/nabop ... p?survey=1

So you want a diecast Ultra-sized G1 Optimus Prime with light 'n' sound in G1 packaging? Job lot of those oversized k/os in some cheap box with the G2 soundpack should do it. Now all stop ****ing complaining that Takara are reissuing him weekly, you damn fools. And odn't complain when the thing retails at $100 either.
Wolfang

Re: Stupid poll, stupid results... makes perfect sense, ay?

Post by Wolfang »

Originally posted by Quicksilver
http://www.transfandom.net/matrix/nabop ... p?survey=1

So you want a diecast Ultra-sized G1 Optimus Prime with light 'n' sound in G1 packaging? Job lot of those oversized k/os in some cheap box with the G2 soundpack should do it. Now all stop ****ing complaining that Takara are reissuing him weekly, you damn fools. And don't complain when the thing retails at $100 either.

I know your pain, dude. This just plain sucks a~~. For gods sake; people complain about how often Prime gets reissued, then he gets about 26% of the vote; and then this is released. Cripes; I hate Hsbro. They release some worthless s~~~ TFs, and some half-assed G.I.Joes. Screw them. If they come up with something decent for the 20th anniversary (that ISN'T Prime), then fine; if not, they can kiss my fundamental orifice.....
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
RID Scourge

If they didn't buy him when they had the chance, it's their fault.

Post by RID Scourge »

I voted for Shockwave because I don't see him being reissued anytime soon. He deserves to be reissued more than any Decepticon, and the only Autos that I'd put before him are bound to be reissued soon.
never again
Protoform

Post by never again »

i don't think the people complaining about constant prime reissues/reincarnations (like me) are the same people voting for another prime reissue.

that's the problem with democracy, stupid people outnumber everyone.

:o
I NEED A NEW SIGNATURE!
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

If they wanted Prime, why didn't they pick him up when they had the chance? I all ready have an original one (complete), the newyears reissue (mainly to get the matrix), and the G2 version (that I got in a lot), not to mention Powermaster Optimus Prime, Powermaster Prime (came with NY Prime), Laser Prime, TM Optimus Primal, Optimal Optimus, Lio Convoy, Big Convoy, RID Optimus Prime, and Armada Prime (trailer version, getting him for christmas).

If they want to release an Optimus Prime, they can release Hero Prime, Machine Wars Prime, or Star Convoy (how cool would that be?).
never again
Protoform

Post by never again »

star convoy would be the ****. a transmetal version too maybe...

any of those characters in the poll would be cooler if it was in a new body come to think of it. since they've already been doing standard reissues lately.
I NEED A NEW SIGNATURE!
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

I voted twice for Shockwave and a 3rd time for Soundwave, as he had the only chance at beating Prime.
Nosredna
Protoform

Post by Nosredna »

Personally i'd like to see an entirely new mold.

Maybe even a G1 Arcee, Impactor from The Wreckers, even Alpha Trion. I don't see the sense in releasing a figure for such a special occassion that's already been released before, even if it hasn't been re-released in the last 20 years.
Computron

Post by Computron »

I voted for Prime simply because he is Transformers. As much as people will say other characters are cool if any character was worthy of being remoulded and made into a collectors pack it shoul dbe Optimus. I mean show people Optimus and 99% of people our age will know him, show the a toy of almost anyone else and they will strugle for a name.

I just hope they create a more show accurate mold with the articulation of RID Prime. actually a G1 Prime of the same size and articulation of RID Prime (in full battle gear) would be IMHO cool
I support a ban on powerposting
never again
Protoform

Post by never again »

Originally posted by Nosredna
Personally i'd like to see an entirely new mold.

Maybe even a G1 Arcee, Impactor from The Wreckers, even Alpha Trion. I don't see the sense in releasing a figure for such a special occassion that's already been released before, even if it hasn't been re-released in the last 20 years.

i'm with that. they should actually make all those characters that never had toys for the 20th anniversary celebration.
I NEED A NEW SIGNATURE!
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

I guess I'd buy Devcon, but not Arcee. She's a ho.
Nosredna
Protoform

Post by Nosredna »

I agree with Computron though. IF they were to choose Prime, it would be nice to see him changed with new features and stuff, not just another release of the original mold. Like I said, I would love to see a new mold, not just a character that's been released before.

Not that it really matters to me anyway, I live in Australia and won't get it anyway. :p