Scourge : Ck out this Hero Optimus Prime Redo

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Savannahtron

Scourge : Ck out this Hero Optimus Prime Redo

Post by Savannahtron »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... egory=4694

I went ahead for the price and bought both.

Very interesting, and the paperwork looks real, but I'll bet this is a KO, but a very intersting one.

Edit 1: Looks like it could be the real deal
http://bigbot.com/transformers-armada/D ... cons.shtml

Japanese TRU exclusive.
Sevrian
Protoform

Post by Sevrian »

OK, now that's really frikkin cool!

Someone I really want!
jedikermit
Protoform

Post by jedikermit »

it will be a KayBee exclusive in the states.

Frogs don't die, they CROAK!
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

That is nice. As is the Megatron redeco (ironically named Bludgeon). I might get them. I don't have the originals, but recently bought Hero Op for a friend who couldn't find one in the States. Thats a nice looking toy. But the fact that I need more Decepticons is the decider.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

yeah, I can't wait for those, although I'm thinking that the Kay Bee in my area won't get it until a few months later (I seriously think that they're getting the shaft from hasbro because they never have anything until months after they were supposed to come out).
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Originally posted by PaladinPrime
yeah, I can't wait for those, although I'm thinking that the Kay Bee in my area won't get it until a few months later (I seriously think that they're getting the shaft from hasbro because they never have anything until months after they were supposed to come out).
Congratulations, Paladin. You now know what it feels like to live in St. Helens.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Yup. Of course, our TRU has that happen sometimes, but it's not as bad. Maybe Hasbro just hates Massachusetts. It would make more sense if the TFs came earlier in Boston, seeing as Hasbro is based in RI.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

It would make sense if MOTU came out over here about now. 'GIJoe Vs. Cobra' and 'Armada' have just started arriving. 'Armada' seems mucho overpriced, IMO. So where the smeg is He-Man?