DANGER OF BECOMING A CLOVER FANBOY AVERTED

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Cliffjumper

DANGER OF BECOMING A CLOVER FANBOY AVERTED

Post by Cliffjumper »

Seriously, would you look at that thing's arms? They're down by his bloody ankles. He doesn't even have elbows to de-emphasise them. Even being 90% diecast and weighing three metric tonnes can't save that. And he's got a nose... Gundams have noses? At the same time as a faceplate? Argh.

Plus side is Dinky Dynaman's mildly ace, despite having the most half-arsed transformation ever.
Attachments
Robots.jpg
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Whew! I thought Cliffy had come over all unnecessary and was talking about the spreadable buttery stuff.

This is much more... normal... ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

What the hell is that? It looks like a crappy KO!
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

Clogs wrote:Whew! I thought Cliffy had come over all unnecessary and was talking about the spreadable buttery stuff.

This is much more... normal... ;)
The same thing went through my mind along with ''Can butter be counted as another toyline''
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Sunstreaker2 wrote:What the hell is that? It looks like a crappy KO!
Because KOs use a lot of diecast. Seriously, do you feel the need to flag what a spastic you are to everyone?

http://toyboxdx.com/datafiles/data/clover/
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Gave the thing a second chance and picked up one of the variants with a more Anime-accurate colour scheme. Not sure if it's the more interesting colours or just lowered expectations, but I liked it rather more... Only problem is now I'm hankering for one of the Deluxe versions, and they start at ~£150...
Attachments
PICT1130.JPG