MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
inflatable dalek

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by inflatable dalek »

based on the number of people who were in work trying to buy essential Christmas presents for their most loved ones at 3AM on Christmas Eve ("Excuse me, I see it says you're out of stock on Game of Throne books. Are you likely to get any in tomorrow?" "No" "Hello there! Can I buy a phone?" "No") this may have snuck up on some people. But have a good one!

I've actually recorded a special Christmas message for you all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2e0BHAvet0

Also, as an interesting little tidbit, the top twenty best selling Christmas songs streaming in the UK for 2014 (as of 12/12 anyway): http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-new ... race-3352/

The real surprise for me is how well Shakin' Stevens did compared to Wizard and Slade. Far too much Michael Bubble on there for my liking as well. But some confusion in the pub over whether Santa Tell Me is the proper title for the song we all knew as Santa Baby led to conclusive proof there's not a Christmas song you can't sing to the tune of Santa Baby if you try hard enough.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Tetsuro
Protoform
Custom Title: Poe Dameron did nothing wrong

Post by Tetsuro »

Clay

Post by Clay »

Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Merry Christmas everyone! Christ's Peace be with you and your families.
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

Hope you all had a good one.. I did :)
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Merry Christmas people! :clap:
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

I had a great day, including joining in with my ten year old cousin in mocking my other cousin's fiancée for never having seen Bill and Ted. I is mature!
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Hound

Post by Hound »

Merty Christmas everyone, I hope it was awesome.
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
Sades

Post by Sades »

I laughed at Hound's typo, then he ruined my fun by saying "who cares, people make typos all the time". Spoilsport.

Christmas was awesome. I now have a tea set and a ball pit to play with. They're not technically mine, but toddlers are easy to push over.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

I like 'Merty Christmas'. That should be on cards :)

also like the visual your post gave me sades, and i did laugh out loud.
Mr_Hi_n_Mitey
Custom Title: Overlord Of OlSkool Weirdness

MERRY XMAS 2014!!!!

Post by Mr_Hi_n_Mitey »

inflatable dalek wrote:based on the number of people who were in work trying to buy essential Christmas presents for their most loved ones at 3AM on Christmas Eve ("Excuse me, I see it says you're out of stock on Game of Throne books. Are you likely to get any in tomorrow?" "No" "Hello there! Can I buy a phone?" "No") this may have snuck up on some people. But have a good one!

I've actually recorded a special Christmas message for you all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2e0BHAvet0

Also, as an interesting little tidbit, the top twenty best selling Christmas songs streaming in the UK for 2014 (as of 12/12 anyway): http://www.officialcharts.com/chart-new ... race-3352/

The real surprise for me is how well Shakin' Stevens did compared to Wizard and Slade. Far too much Michael Bubble on there for my liking as well. But some confusion in the pub over whether Santa Tell Me is the proper title for the song we all knew as Santa Baby led to conclusive proof there's not a Christmas song you can't sing to the tune of Santa Baby if you try hard enough.

Sorry id that it took me so long to respond, but enjoyed the Internet links from the past Holidays! :)
:devil: Image :angel: