New "Prelude To Energon" Images

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Red Alert and Tidal Wave look like crap, but the rest look decent.

What I'm wondering is, isn't this game supposed to bridge the gap between Armada and Energon? If so, why are they all as they appear at the beginning of Armada? Why are Starscream and Megatron still alive?

I'm confused.:(
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

Originally posted by fort_max
Red Alert and Tidal Wave look like crap, but the rest look decent.

What I'm wondering is, isn't this game supposed to bridge the gap between Armada and Energon? If so, why are they all as they appear at the beginning of Armada? Why are Starscream and Megatron still alive?

I'm confused.:(

yes it was supposed to be that way.but just like any tf universe that tried to be connected and forgot something in the middle of production,when this question rose,atari said that the game will be in a completly diffrent and alternete universe!
Really want the original(basic) Rattrap's gun. Please PM me if you have one you might spare!
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Figures.:rolleyes:
Windrazor
Protoform

Post by Windrazor »

Oh my.. Tidal Wave is in the game??? I didn't even think he'd be in it!!! I thought there'd only be the original characters like Optimus Prime, Hot Shot, Red Alert, Megatron, Starscream, Demolisher, and Cyclonus. I know that its called Prelude to Energon and all.. but this game has been talked about for at least a year or so now...
You Are Ratchet!

You are caring and compassionate.

[size=-1]Which Transformer Are You?[/size][
[size=-3]brought to you by Quizilla[/size]