missing episode g1

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
gabepizza
Protoform

missing episode g1

Post by gabepizza »

First let me say I love tfarchuve. I went through every season 1&2 episode and watched them all on utube! Bought back childhood memories, some episodes I remember, some not but there was one episode I remember that is not on this site or utube. It it the episode where something changes the transformers to gold or yellow when they touch each other. They become like undead zombies or the smurfs in that episode when they bite each other and turn purple. Soon almost every transformer becomes these yellow zombies and the last remaining autobots and decepticons team up to stop the contagion. Like lots of other episodes I specifically remember one scene. Skyfire is taking off and one of the gold transformers jumps up, touches him and turns him gold. Does anyone else remember this episode or was it just a childhood dream? Please help.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Sounds like a variation of one of the Hate Plague episodes.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Titus Andronicus

The Return of Optimus Prime

Post by Titus Andronicus »

Come see the Titus Files

Their defences are broken, let the slaughter begin!
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

It's a mish mash of the aformentioned Return of optimus Prime (where they become glowey red and evil) and The Golden Lagoon (where they become glowey golden and unkillable).

It was Sky Lynx rather than Skyfire in TROOP though.