leader brawl

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Angus
Protoform

leader brawl

Post by Angus »

What are your thoughts?

I was kind of disappointed, it looks pretty much the same, except they changed the arm cannon, and the colors now look more childish.

I think I'll stick to my deluxe Brawl. I just love the megatron-style arm cannon. The only thing I dislike about it is the loose-arm thing... =/

looking forward for leader SS, and especially voyager bonecrusher though.

Wouldnt mind a leader Blackout either, and maybe a leader or ultra Ironhide.
Angus
Brazilian TF Collector
Los Angeles, CA
My collection
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

He doesn't appear to be on Optimus' level of detail and transformation, but the desert camo repaint looks nice.

Not sure if I'll get him or not, really depends on the articulation of the end product and the transformation scheme.
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
ColdBain
Protoform

Post by ColdBain »

I think considering all the vehicle choices of the decepticons in the movie (minus the Police Car and Scorponock), leader class versions of all the Decepticons would be awesome. The helicopter Voyager just doesn't look right standing next to the Starscream, considering he is describe as the largest Decepticon, and Brawl, the tank design as a toy is awesome - and the cannon arm! Though I guess, once you get started, it's hard to stop considering what would be a good choice for leader class sizes

And allow me to just say, MY GOD does the Megatron design benefit from the Leader Class, I also the Voyager class size, it's basically an action figure - not a transformer! The Voyager Megatron barely transforms!
"At times like these, we've got to spell racecar backwards."
ColdBain
Protoform

Post by ColdBain »

Bah - I just realized what this column was about - duh, yeah, Leader Brawl looks awesome, keep 'em coming I say!
"At times like these, we've got to spell racecar backwards."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

I'd like to know what size scale he comes out as and also the Voyager Bonecrusher to see how they'd look compared to the alternators. Voyager Ratchet already looks like he might get away with it . That way you'd get a nice start on some Alt scale combaticons.
Angus
Protoform

Post by Angus »

Originally posted by optimusskids
I'd like to know what size scale he comes out as and also the Voyager Bonecrusher to see how they'd look compared to the alternators. Voyager Ratchet already looks like he might get away with it . That way you'd get a nice start on some Alt scale combaticons.

The closest ones to alternator scale (1/24) are:

Leader Optimus Prime: 1/26
Voyager Ratchet: 1/28
Deluxe Jazz: 1/28
Angus
Brazilian TF Collector
Los Angeles, CA
My collection
Scorponok2007
Protoform

Post by Scorponok2007 »

Hasbro has released the movie leader version for Brawl!

Box Pic

Robot Mode

Tank Mode

But why was it labeled as "Decepticon Leader"? :confused: