Energon Prototype on Ebay

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Zath
Protoform

Energon Prototype on Ebay

Post by Zath »

**Links removed because Hasbro don't like us enough as it is**

~StoneCold Skywarp~
We live for the One, We die for the One, but we dont die stupid.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Hate to do this to you Zaft - But Seibertron was asked to take down the link and we don't want the Archive in trouble

All I have to say though: It's UGLY! Uninspired, and just well, UGLY. I do not like the mold.

Sad part is Energon is a continuation of Armada, the guy has Power Linx points, on on each shoulder. they look active too.

ah well, at least theirs hope for alternators.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Yeah that guy looked like ****! I think Hasbro should leave the link up and listen to the fans. If thats Energon then I don't want it. But then again Hasbro can try to clean the shevles of the them while Altenators and G1 reissues fly off the shelf.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
RID Scourge

I guess I'll have to see the mold when Hasbro releases it.

Post by RID Scourge »

Energon has powerlinx points? Boo-ya! I liked that. If only they had been used right.
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

:glance:
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Zath
Protoform

Post by Zath »

My apologies for posting the link. I'm getting a bit confused with the no posting policies since seibertron removed the link (not sure if they were asked or not) and 2 other websites allowed it (2005boards and allspark) and those two websites had been firece opponents to posting of prototypes... :eyebrow:

Again I apologize.
We live for the One, We die for the One, but we dont die stupid.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

LOL, no worries. I would just not post any proto type pics, because Hasbro is very touchy about that sorta stuff. (@ Seibertron it says that hasbro asked them to take it down, so I'm not sure.) But no worries ;)

LOL, and if I were hasbro I'd be getting touchy about it too. Is it just me, or does it seem that alot of Prototypes have been stolen lately from them? Or is it just getting more press?

Edit - You can find it, by looking on ebay for Transformers Prototypes (If the mods\Admins think that even this is too far, delete it, I don't want you guys getting in trouble)