[Original RPG] Showtime-Aardvark Has Writer's Block

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Aardvark

Showtime-Aardvark Has Writer's Block

Post by Aardvark »

I've had this fan character approved for a long time but I didn't want to introduce him till I was used to the RPG. Fast forward to the present and I still have yet to introduce him but seeing as the Predators are currently inactive (As have I barring Seaspray) and Seaspray is...well he's Seaspray I really think its about time it was showtime for Showtime. I just can't figure out where and how to introduce him. The character is how should I put this..."Unique" and I can't seem to fit him in without the "Hi I'm Showtime yadadada" and this is my wacky personality.

Suggestions?:)
-Alex???
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

hmm well taking a leaf from history

In WW2 there was a magician/ scientist called Jasper MAskaleyne who helped the allies with camouflage and distraction ploys.

after the last but one Con attack a fake airfield was constructed with hologramatic hangars fake runways etc to distract the Cons from attacking the real thing maybe he could be working on that tweaking it , repairing it ?
DBF
Protoform

Post by DBF »

If you got really desperate you could sneak onto / out of the shuttle found in the rockies. say you're a stowaway or something?

We're moving out of their pretty fast though, you'd better put your skates on if you did.