Cricket World Cup

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Target
Protoform

Cricket World Cup

Post by Target »

Any one else looking forward to the start of the World cup?
If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Fireflight
Protoform

Post by Fireflight »

Yeah, can't wait, Australias dip in form leaves the tournament wide open, and the times the matches are played are ideal for uk viewing.
redman prime

Post by redman prime »

actually, i can't lie, I want to catch highlights...

cricket is a fascinating sport to me, and i really only understand the basics, but it is something that I can waste hours watching.... kinda like most sports for me, actually.

I wouldn't rule out australia still, as long as there is a Waughn brother on that club, they might be set.

still, gonna be good.

god bless sky sports in america
life is great. then you die and leave everything to your wife.
Target
Protoform

Post by Target »

Looking at the warm up match between Aus and Eng it looks like normal service for Aus will be resumed!!
Oh Well Englands winning streak was nice while it lasted!!!
If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Pakistan is in good form with the current win over South Africa and Sri Lanka in a battle currently with New Zealand. I hope this turns out to be a good World Cup.
Target
Protoform

Post by Target »

Well done to the windies!!

I'll have my fingers crossed for Scotland today, but I doubt they will pose much of a threat!!
Target
Protoform

Post by Target »

Ireland are looking good!! It will be great if they can beat one of the 'big' teams!! Or even another draw!!
Target
Protoform

Post by Target »

Amazing!!! Ireland win, on St. PAddys day!! They beat the 4th ranked one day side in the world!!! Superb. I hope they make it through to the next round!!
Fireflight
Protoform

Post by Fireflight »

Great win for Ireland, and it means the most overrated side in world cricket (by their fans anyway) are the first to be eliminated from the tournament. Akmal and Mahmood played the most ridiculous shots in the circumstances, 6 wickets down but with 20 overs to go, Mahmood tries to smash it out of the ground, mistimes it and is dismissed, then later in the same over Akmal does exactly the same thing, and there went any chance of Pakistan posting a defendable total.

Good win for Bangladesh too, quite a day for the smaller sides.
Target
Protoform

Post by Target »

NZ are flying at the mo!!
And Scotland are crashing, not really a surprise, but after the Irish I though it would encourage the Scotts.