[Original RPG] I'm leaving the RPG...

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Airazor

I'm leaving the RPG...

Post by Airazor »

So sad.

But the fact is, with so many tests and whatnot coming up, I just can't find enough time for the RPG. Also, many problems in real life, those 'little things', are cooping up my time. With this regard, I have dropped Blitzwing, Hooligan and Skyjack. All three of them are idle.

The problem lies on Blurr and Jackpot. If anyone would want to take them over, please do, as they are currently on a mission and it would be rude for me to disappear like that. If no one wants to take them I'll post once in a couple of weeks...

It's such a shame to leave the RPG, even though I haven't been here for a long time, I really had fun with you guys, but I guess that's life. I'll try to return sometime in the future, but until then, see you guys...
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

:( Me sad.

I'm going to miss Freeway and Blurr fighting lol. Good luck with school though. :wave:
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Sheesh... you're such a perfectionist... look at me! I'm balancing schoolwork and RPG! :p which goes to show what kind of student I am.

In any case, I won't miss you much. Still, it's a shame not to be able to torment your characters. Laserbeak didn't even had a chance to make Skyjack his bitch! Damn! :o

In any case, the door's always open. Come back some time.
Airazor

Post by Airazor »

Blackjack wrote:Sheesh... you're such a perfectionist... look at me! I'm balancing schoolwork and RPG! :p which goes to show what kind of student I am.
Quiet, you.
Laserbeak didn't even had a chance to make Skyjack his bitch! Damn! :o
Aw, that's too bad. :lol:
Springer85 wrote::( Me sad.

I'm going to miss Freeway and Blurr fighting lol. Good luck with school though. :wave:
Thanks! I'll miss all of my characters too, but sometimes real life takes priority...