[excised trolling]

Problem? Question? Suggestion? Post it here.
davetherave
Protoform

Post by davetherave »

From a UK point of view bring it on, You can only get Smokey at the moment. I'd love someone to correct me on this. I don't want to have to pay to import alternators, they will end up more expensive than BTs.

I've got in trouble for slating energon, but we have 4 Smokescreens and that is a p**stake, but they are moulds worth remoulding. Battle ravage is making the corvette another notch closer.

I love alternatorrs because when I was a child I used to imagine what the toys would be like if they were more expensive etc.

We might end up with chess style tfs where each team is just a repaint of the other. This is a bad idea, as no tf line has been anywhere as close as this.
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

Originally posted by davetherave

I've got in trouble for slating energon...

http://tfarchive.com/community/showthre ... adid=26327
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

I used to imagine what the toys would be like if they were more expensive etc.
There'd be different numbers on the price-stickers?
davetherave
Protoform

Post by davetherave »

I know G1 toys were rubbish, but it's knowing what they could have been and thats where alternators come into place. Everyone has their opinion and I speak to a lot of people.

I Have deep knowledge about design and I know when something is generally a pile of poo. Of course G1 could have been represented as toys better, the original designs are still superior to energon tody, they use adult colours even. I am into G1 because I was into them when I was a kid. I have one or two armaa and enrgon toys myself [more than which some of you who protest aginst me have]. Energon is a fail hearted attempt to capture the kids of today. are you all yearning after toys that are nothing to do with you or your generation. Do you not know about girls etc.

I had a hard child hood and now I can afford G1 toys I want the toys I never had. If you really want to buy toys that are lame and have camp colours, go see a doctor your a fuked up person, most of hasbros toys are being sold to people who are 15 and are sick in the head. Grow up you dumb ****s. And learn about design you foolish people your out of your depth, I know what I'm talking about. Ask your self that next time your wanking, are you really happy. Don't take your **** out on me. People who collect toys which have nothing to do with nostalgia are sad ****s, im a **** but I aint sad. so go fuk your selves cause I'm probaly shagging your girl.
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

I know G1 toys were rubbish, but it's knowing what they could have been and thats where alternators come into place. Everyone has their opinion and I speak to a lot of people.
I respect your right to have an opinion. And I respecet my right not to respect your opinion.

I Have deep knowledge about design and I know when something is generally a pile of poo. Of course G1 could have been represented as toys better, the original designs are still superior to energon tody, they use adult colours even. I am into G1 because I was into them when I was a kid. I have one or two armaa and enrgon toys myself [more than which some of you who protest aginst me have]. Energon is a fail hearted attempt to capture the kids of today. are you all yearning after toys that are nothing to do with you or your generation. Do you not know about girls etc.
Care to elaborate more on your vast knowledge in the concept of design schematics? Unless you are building military submarines, I would like to know what you think qualifies as "deep knowledge" in engineering? And as you so eloquently asked, why does it always come down to the girls equate myself with having a life? I can understand women till I'am blue in the face and still buy an Energon figure. Just what exactly are you geting at? Like all business Hasbro wants to succeed and branch out. They are willing to cover new territory because that is what financial enterprises do! They take the risk and learn from the experience.
I had a hard child hood and now I can afford G1 toys I want the toys I never had. If you really want to buy toys that are lame and have camp colours, go see a doctor your a fuked up person, most of hasbros toys are being sold to people who are 15 and are sick in the head. Grow up you dumb ****s. And learn about design you foolish people your out of your depth, I know what I'm talking about. Ask your self that next time your wanking, are you really happy. Don't take your **** out on me. People who collect toys which have nothing to do with nostalgia are sad cunts, im a **** but I aint sad. so go fuk your selves cause I'm probaly shagging your girl.

So you had a hard childhood, well boo fukin hoo! Nobody cares about your problems. If you cannot afford G1 toys that you want then get an education and a better job then a jizzmopper. The color of a toy has nothing to do with it's appeal over all. They can release every firgure in black, because black is cool, and it would not change the fact that a mold is ****e! Perhaps you would like to enlighten us with your words of wisdom. Because it sounds like you could design a jet airplane with they way you are boosting. Maybe if for one second your post had an lasting affect I could provide an answer to the question you posed about masturbation. I cannot believe the total contempt for toy collectors you just uttered. How can you justify collecting anything in this day and age without a historical context? Oh I hope you have fun shagging a mattress, because I do not have a girlfriend.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

I Have deep knowledge about design
Apparently not, if you think kids go a bundle over toys with the equivalent play value of G1 reissues.
If you really want to buy toys that are lame and have camp colours, go see a doctor your a fuked up person
Say bye-bye to the News forum, kiddo. Your IP addresses have been noted, and further trolling will be removed without comment.
Baxter

Post by Baxter »

so go fuk your selves cause I'm probaly shagging your girl.

I called my wife and she's never heard of you.

And I have 11 Energon figures and 0 G1 figures.

Windcharger sounds like a great name for the Honda IMO
Zeeks

I just couldn't resist...........

Post by Zeeks »

I Have deep knowledge about design and I know when something is generally a pile of poo.
so this makes you an expert on TF design? I'll believe you when I see you working at the Hasbro Plant in Pawtucket, RI, which is 20 minutes away from my house. Funny, they don't carry on like you when I went on a tour there and actually *gasp* spoke to some of the designers.
I have one or two armaa and enrgon toys myself [more than which some of you who protest aginst me have].

Again, this makes you an expert in Armada and Energon toys? I think not.
I had a hard child hood and now I can afford G1 toys I want the toys I never had. If you really want to buy toys that are lame and have camp colours, go see a doctor your a fuked up person, most of hasbros toys are being sold to people who are 15 and are sick in the head. Grow up you dumb ****s. And learn about design you foolish people your out of your depth, I know what I'm talking about. Ask your self that next time your wanking, are you really happy. Don't take your **** out on me. People who collect toys which have nothing to do with nostalgia are sad cunts, im a **** but I aint sad. so go fuk your selves cause I'm probaly shagging your girl.

1. You are not the only person on earth who had a trial by fire upbringing. Deal with it.
2. I buy what I like, whether it's G1 or Energon or Universe. Expansion, dude. Learn about it.
3. http://www.dictionary.com. Use it.
4. For someone who has enough gall to tell us to "grow up", you sure act like a 5 year old who needs to get beaten with a wooden stick.
5. I have a B.S. in Fine/Applied Arts. I do *gasp* understand the concept of design.
6. People reply to your unintelligent ramblings in hopes that you "might see the light" and wake up to reality, which is everything post 1984 for you. We don't take anything out on you.
7. I collect all kinds of toys, both for Nostalgia and sheer enjoyment. You ought to take a look at my John Deere toy collection or my Dr. Doom collection some time. Not only that, but it could possibly prove to be a wise investment, too.
8. Watch your language. If you want to behave like an animal, perhaps you should join a salamander recognition board or something.
9. If I could have sex with myself, I would never leave home.
10. What does the act of having sex with another's partner have to do with TF's?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"...Working on a specimen the size of Angel is actually easier in many ways."
Mac scoffs. "Easier almost ate me a few days ago."-
Steve Alten, Meg: Hell's Aquarium
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

Let me say the Dave. If you disagree that is fine. But this is worse than when you called nevermore a pediphile. You just said I am ****ed up in the head because a I like, and enjoy Energon. What the hell? I love the G1 toys my self. But compaired to the quality of todays toys, they stand to nothing more than statues. At least if you insult everyone here, use proper english and a spellcheck. If I were to act like you, or at least the way you act in your posts, I probably wouldn't have a wife and kid. If you think Energon sucks, and isn't attracting kids, think again. Everytime I go to Wal-Mart, there are always kids buying it. My kid goes straight for them, and wants me to buy him one all the time. My kid isn't the only one doing this. I am sure many more on this board can attest to this. Grow up!
It's time to get wild!!!!!
The Wild One
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Originally posted by Denyer
Say bye-bye to the News forum, kiddo. Your IP addresses have been noted, and further trolling will be removed without comment.

What he said. Dave, you've proven once again that you are unable to participate in a civil conversation. This nonsense started by you has been edited out from the original thread. I'm tempted to stickify this as a warning for potential copycats.

Meanwhile, the actual discussion continues here.
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Well, I've been ignoring you for a while, but when I saw "Banned" was your new rank, I became morbidly curious.
I had a hard child hood and now I can afford G1 toys I want the toys I never had. If you really want to buy toys that are lame and have camp colours, go see a doctor your a fuked up person, most of hasbros toys are being sold to people who are 15 and are sick in the head. Grow up you dumb ****s. And learn about design you foolish people your out of your depth, I know what I'm talking about. Ask your self that next time your wanking, are you really happy. Don't take your **** out on me. People who collect toys which have nothing to do with nostalgia are sad ****s, im a **** but I aint sad. so go fuk your selves cause I'm probaly shagging your girl.

1. Anyone else see this coming? I was starting to think it would never happen.
2. Really, so beause you don't like the toys, that makes me effed up? Get off your high horse before i knock you off it.
3. You really have no clue what you're talking about. The fact that you resort to insults confirms that.
4. I just spent the evening with a wonderful girl, and she's not like that at all, so consider yourself lucky that we'll never meet, or I'd slag you ten ways from sunday, you son of a bitch.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

The word 'nobhead' springs to mind. And since the girlfriends of TFArchive members don't have the brain capacity of a dead slug, and an attitude problem, as well as being deaf, dumb, and blind, which is the only type you could ever get, I can guarantee that you are not 'fuking' them.

Have a nice day.

-Ss
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Gesani
Protoform

Post by Gesani »

People.. he has been banned... hes not gonna read anyof this that your typing...
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

You actually think that's why people are replying?
Hound

Post by Hound »

Everyone has their opinion and I speak to a lot of people.
You speak to no one and you know it!
I Have deep knowledge about design and I know when something is generally a pile of poo.
No you don't. That much you've made abundantly clear...
Energon is a fail hearted attempt to capture the kids of today. are you all yearning after toys that are nothing to do with you or your generation. Do you not know about girls etc.
That makes no sense at all. Transformers aren't generally made for those of our generation. That any of them appeal to those our age is somewhat curious. It's ironic that your infantile comments are meant to call us immature...

You know, if you think about it almost no one thinks the same way about Energon or TFs in general as you do. Hasbro's TF lines are doing better now than they ever have in terms of sales.

It's a good thing not many people think about TFs the way you do or this line would've died out a long time ago. It's morons like you that would kill this toyline. You're an idiot.

You don't know a quality toy when it's staring you in the face. You're narrow minded, bull-headed, ignorant and an ass.

Oh and you are sad. That you don't realize it is even more sad...

I call for this jackass to be unbanned, I want a reply...
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Ahh, leave the child and his wailing about his cock to fade into obscurity...
Hound

Post by Hound »

No! He's a punk, he deserves to be demeaned like a punk...

Oh, I know, I'm acting like a child now too. Assholes get on my nerves.

I'm calm now...
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you