G1 Menasor, not the fake!

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Pun-3X

G1 Menasor, not the fake!

Post by Pun-3X »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 1711300443

I'm thinking good price, considering what I remember seeing them go for. I got this off a [buy-it-now] option after looking over the picture (making sure the 'other two' weren't technobots, hence making this a KO) and checked his feedback.

Anyway, got it in the mail today, everything is as described, and I FINALLY got Menasor!
Decepticon Soundwave
Protoform

Post by Decepticon Soundwave »

Yeah it's a quite good price, i payed $40 for a Defensor a few weeks ago, he was in the same shape as Menasor.
"Decepticons Forever"
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

I don't know what it is, but it seems the pricing has gone way down for gestalts--most likely because of the knock-offs. I remember these guys going for something just under $90 or so. The most I ever spent on a gestalt was recently on Computron, $64 + $6 for shipping

Before the knock-offs got hectic, I got Abominus and Superion together in one auction for a total of $96 ($48 each) Bought God Neptune (the BW Neo repaint of Piranicon) for $60 even, Defensor I pieced together, and without his chest plates and left hand have now spent about $35, and only because I'd gotten Blades and Streetwise free from a guy that had taken forever with an order as a compensation gift (before I was on ebay--and he was a real nice guy, whole thing was under unique circumstances) and my G2 Devestator I of course bought at the time of release and paid market value.

So adding Menasor into that for $57 is real nice.

Now, I just need to get a hold of Predaking... ;)
Denyer

Yeah...

Post by Denyer »

...sound reasonable. I just offloaded a set of stunticons (w/ only a couple of combining pieces), and the knockoffs do seem have lowered interest a little. Still, I was getting rid of them because the only one I really like is Dragstrip, and I've kept my spare. :)
Scourge
Protoform

Sweet!

Post by Scourge »

I love Menasor!! He has always been my favorite gestalt. He's a great toy, and he looks great opposite Defensor. Too bad they never made the G2 versions of those two . . . oh well, they really did look crazy anyway. Consequently, (I occasionally ask) does anyone know where I can get some better pictures of those G2 toys--Stunticons/Protectabots? I've yet to find any I'm really satisfied with.