Some images on the board won't load

Problem? Question? Suggestion? Post it here.
Skidmark

Some images on the board won't load

Post by Skidmark »

Particularly, The threads showing FrenzyRumble's creations. They won't load on both Firefox and Internet Explorer. Help will be much obliged.

Firefox

Internet Explorer
"Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

Movies I've seen recently:
Red
Johnny Got His Gun
A Clockwork Orange
Fight Club
Toy Story 3
Zombieland
Tenacious D The Pick of destiny
Watchmen
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Fine for me in both browsers.

The "red x" is IE's way of indicating it can't fetch an image, which in this case is being linked from an external server. i.e. The other server isn't responding. Firefox, on the other hand, doesn't tend to show a graphic to indicate this.

Try it again -- it may have been a temporary problem with the server he's using. If it still isn't working for you, check that you don't have a firewall blocking linked / remote images.
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

It's the firewall that's blocking it. But my dad is the only one who has admin privileges on my computer and he won't be giving up that power any time soon.:(

Anyhoos, thanks for your time.
"Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

Movies I've seen recently:
Red
Johnny Got His Gun
A Clockwork Orange
Fight Club
Toy Story 3
Zombieland
Tenacious D The Pick of destiny
Watchmen
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

If it's XP, try booting into Safe Mode and seeing if the default Administrator password is blank. Alternatively, http://home.eunet.no/pnordahl/ntpasswd/ may be worth a spin, or a LiveCD.