Will G1 Transformers reappear on store shelves?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
myee8
Protoform

Will G1 Transformers reappear on store shelves?

Post by myee8 »

Will they? I miss then so much, and tis a bastard searching through the web for them. Hopefully the classified ads in the local papers here have some that i like. I am sure there is a worthy market if Toys R Us brings some out again. Think about it: brand new G1 Transformers, the type you loved as a kid and sitll loved now... :)

Come pay your respects at the Transformers mausoleum.
Flesh Creature
Protoform

Post by Flesh Creature »

:wall: OK I feel better!!!!! Hi myee8. I would say if you went to your Local Toys R Us right now......you would probally find some G1 figures on the shelves. Jazz, Silverstreak (bluestreak), and Thundercracker. You may also find Powermaster Optimus Prime.
Gruff
Protoform

Post by Gruff »

we've only got ultra magnus and rodimus major(prime) out down here
Gruff 3:16 says Brendocon is da man!!Image
DEVASTAT0R
Protoform

Post by DEVASTAT0R »

Geez! here there is like 50 BILLION powermaster optimus primes in every shipment toys r us gets, which surprises me, since knoxville isnt the typical kind of town to get this stuff i would think. (typical in that its not a huge city in comparison to others, but i would think that so many would come in every week. As of the last load there were almost 20 powermaster primes sitting on the shelves or above them... thats a lot of BIG transformers... but still no Jazz, Silverstreak, or Thundercracker... not one yet.)
Devastator- Yep, all six of 'em are in here... Hook, Scavenger, Bonecrusher, Long Haul, Mixmaster and Scrapper.
Scarrita
Protoform

Post by Scarrita »

Umm, you could always go the Japanese Reissue route... Just a thought.
Faith is deciding to allow yourself to believe
something your intellect would otherwise cause
you to reject -- otherwise there's no need for faith.
Hotshot

Post by Hotshot »

At least you're getting them, I have yet to see on G1 transformer in the Montreal area retail stores.
Demolisher
Protoform

Post by Demolisher »

Geez, Over here in europe whe have to rely on import by a few local stores and some internet dealers.
No G1 in shops over here and armada is like three months behind with their releases.
Even more so, distribution is realy badly arranged and very slow.
I hope the G1 re-issues will be released over here in the future, but I'm afraid I'll have to do without them.

Greatings to you lucky person.

Demolisher:wall: