New pics of movie toy test shots

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Nevermore

New pics of movie toy test shots

Post by Nevermore »

Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
numbat

Post by numbat »

Wow - Barricade looks amazing! Good photos make the world of difference, and I am very happy to see that the shoulders fold down, breaking that huge straight line of arm in the previous photos. And the head looks grand! (And Frenzy, well, erm...)

Brawl looks a must as well, but I'd already figured that from previous photos.

Very much liking the style mix of these figures. I'm really itching to see some of the others (Blackout particularly - he looked cool from the first images - and Prime of course!).

:smokin:
mongoosehuman
Protoform

Post by mongoosehuman »

Barricade's face looks very demonic. -- in a good way.
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

Originally posted by numbat
Wow - Barricade looks amazing! Good photos make the world of difference, and I am very happy to see that the shoulders fold down, breaking that huge straight line of arm in the previous photos. And the head looks grand! (And Frenzy, well, erm...)

Brawl looks a must as well, but I'd already figured that from previous photos.

Very much liking the style mix of these figures. I'm really itching to see some of the others (Blackout particularly - he looked cool from the first images - and Prime of course!).

I agree, with better photos now, I will buy these! They just look amazing at how much articulation is in them - but still not digging the hands really but meh there will always be somethign someoen doesn't like! Anywho, I really enjoy these new photos, they make the world of a difference:smokin:
"Fear denies faith. And for the Immortal Emperor!"

-Space Marines
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Not really a huge fan of the designs we've seen, but these toys look better than the movie designs, mainly because they're a little simpler. I'm a big proponent of "less is more." Hopefully, we'll see the robot mode for Jazz's toy soon. That's really the only one I'm interested in buying.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

(vague drooling and cooing noises)

Oh, me like, me like. Brawl looks simple to transform, but Barricade reminds me of Alternators toys where, I admit, I have a tendency to rip off their bonnets as I put the head through.

Only question now is - how long must I wait to, as it were, spend a penny or two?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
numbat

Post by numbat »

Barricade reminds me of Alternators toys

Yeah - I'm liking the realism aspect and nifty looking articulation on the cars - although, to me, they look more RID-esque, with a bit of Binalt thrown in.

And I thought I read somewhere that the preview figures will hit April-May, before the main line appears early July.

(Correct me if I'm wrong - or fill in a more accurate timeframe if it's almost right!)

I wonder what Ironhide will be like...

:)
mongoosehuman
Protoform

Post by mongoosehuman »

I can definitely see the Alternators influence, but I think the bot modes have more style and less kibble. These are both very awesome things.

:D