Device Label Revealed

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
secretcode

Device Label Revealed

Post by secretcode »

Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

MUST ASSOCIATE ALL AREAS OF LIFE WITH MULTI-NATIONAL TOY BRAND
Clay

Post by Clay »

Cliffjumper wrote:MUST ASSOCIATE ALL AREAS OF LIFE WITH MULTI-NATIONAL TOY BRAND
Assuming these actually work, they are a step up from the transforming shoes...
Tramp
Protoform

Post by Tramp »

My thought exactly. Though how Blaster's keyboard and monitor could work is beyond me. One thing though, instead of Tigertron, they should have done Steeljaw.
borg72

Post by borg72 »

Tramp wrote:My thought exactly. Though how Blaster's keyboard and monitor could work is beyond me. One thing though, instead of Tigertron, they should have done Steeljaw.
I was about to say that i'd go for a tigatron usb stick... then i saw the price...
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

PASS
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
Tramp
Protoform

Post by Tramp »

borg72 wrote:I was about to say that i'd go for a tigatron usb stick... then i saw the price...
If it's a working USB flash drive, then that's not that bad of a price. those things can range from a low as $9.00 (2 GB) to over $120.00 (64 GB)apiece. A mid-range 16 GB-32 GB drive runs between, $49.00-$80.00, so these aren't that bad of a price depending upon their storage capacity.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Transforming USB Flash Memory (2 GB) - Tigatron

$42.99
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Cool products.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Tramp wrote:My thought exactly. Though how Blaster's keyboard and monitor could work is beyond me.
They probably don't, due to the fact it's a USB Hub.

I think it's time for Vangelus' Label Theory:
- The label series main goal is to distribute oddities (That if they function, do a terrible job, or it's capabilities are considered minimal) in misc. forms through irrational pricing.

That Dinobot mouse is a weird idea though. There had to have been better choices for that. I know one person that's going to wonder why Tigatron wasn't named Glit though...
Clay

Post by Clay »

Nobody has commented on my awesome pun.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Step Up, Shoes.

Even I got that.
Civ

Post by Civ »

Clay wrote:Nobody has commented on my awesome pun.
We were being nice. ;)

Just pre-ordered Blaster and I have to agree, I really wish Tigatron or Ravage was Steeljaw. I'm tempted by the laser mice, but I'm not interested in either character.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

secretcode wrote:I know one person that's going to wonder why Tigatron wasn't named Glit though...
That would be the only way I'd buy it. If they had painted it as Glit I'd have pre-ordered just as an oddity only :lol:
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

Interesting, but I figured Cerebros being more the laptop alt. mode truthfully. Nifty looking Robot mode though. I am quite impressed.
"Fear denies faith. And for the Immortal Emperor!"

-Space Marines
Tramp
Protoform

Post by Tramp »

Civ wrote:We were being nice. ;)

Just pre-ordered Blaster and I have to agree, I really wish Tigatron or Ravage was Steeljaw. I'm tempted by the laser mice, but I'm not interested in either character.
I like the Ravage. I just say that Tigertron would have been better as Steeljaw because, like Ravage, Steeljaw was a Cassette-bot. Tigertron wasn't.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

I like the idea, just too costly, though.

I really wish we'd gotten Steeljaw instead of Tigatron. And they couldn't have given us a Grimlock mouse, could they?

What i'm more interested in is how big these are. If it's as practical as ML Soundwave is as a MP3 Player, then i won't buy it. If it's the same size as the real thing, then i might.

Oh, and i'm assuming at least the USB Drive, if not all of them, work, dues to the '2GB' label on the USB drives pages.

EDIT!!!: Did you guys see the cord in the pic of the mouse mode of Dinobot??? 1: Are we gonna have a dino that looks like he's in the zoo, and 2: If it has a cord, i'm not buying it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tramp
Protoform

Post by Tramp »

Treadshot A1 wrote:I like the idea, just too costly, though.

I really wish we'd gotten Steeljaw instead of Tigatron. And they couldn't have given us a Grimlock mouse, could they?

What i'm more interested in is how big these are. If it's as practical as ML Soundwave is as a MP3 Player, then i won't buy it. If it's the same size as the real thing, then i might.

Oh, and i'm assuming at least the USB Drive, if not all of them, work, dues to the '2GB' label on the USB drives pages.

EDIT!!!: Did you guys see the cord in the pic of the mouse mode of Dinobot??? 1: Are we gonna have a dino that looks like he's in the zoo, and 2: If it has a cord, i'm not buying it.
From what I understand from the BBTS advertisement is that these are indeed fully functional.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Yeah, that was what i was thinking.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bowspearer

Post by bowspearer »

I just hope the functionality is at least decent this time. I mean is Blaster going to be USB3.0 compatible or USB1.0?

Likewise with the USB sticks, what's goign to be the deal with their functionality?

Dpn't get me wrong, I hope that Takara has learned its lesson with its mistakes with the music label, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't rather skeptical about the line.