Toy Soldiers: War Chest

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Denyer

Toy Soldiers: War Chest

Post by Denyer »

http://kotaku.com/he-man-and-g-i-joe-in ... Socialflow

Eight armies. One toy box to defend. The Toy Soldiers: War Chest Hall of Fame Edition is a fast-paced genre-bending mix of strategy defense and action gameplay that brings to life the iconic toys and action figures from your childhood. Lead He-ManTM, G.I. Joe, the disciplined Kaiser, the loveable Starbright and more heroes into legendary battle! Two more licensed armies will be revealed at a later date

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hoqa0DQIEDs
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

Oh this game be showing a mighty good bit of promise to it, but I can't help but feel we'll be seeing the Transformers as a possible army, they certainly have a big enough toy roster. though on size requirements something like TMNT or perhaps Power trangers or maybe even some WWE figures. so many possibilities for that last 2 spots of licensed armies

Edit: I feel like a dolt for not reading the Kotaku article before I posted but my point stands, with Joe already in it stands to reason the Bots and Cons have a higher chance to get in, what with HAsbro loving some free advertising. unless they really one eighty and shoehorn MLP in as a troll move
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2
Sades

Post by Sades »

Yaaaaaaas.

When people become adults, they become imagination-deficient and need a little help in the "innocent recreation" department... this is therapy.

/bills cost of Xbox One to insurance?
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!