I.A.CON., first official Transformers' fans meeting in Italy

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
MeGrimlock
Protoform

I.A.CON., first official Transformers' fans meeting in Italy

Post by MeGrimlock »

Saturday, October the 29th, at Lucca Comics & Games (Italy’s largest Convention for Comics, Cartoons, Anime and Action Figures) the first official meeting of the Transformers Italian fandom took place.
Autorobot.it, in collaboration with Hasbro Italy, organized I.A.CON., Italian Autorobot CONvention, featuring IDW artist Guido Guidi as special guest!

The fans were able to visit the Hasbro booth, where they could enjoy the preview of some bonus contents of the Transformers Dark of the Moon Bluray edition, with commentary by ILM's movie supervisor Scott Farrar (special guest for Universal).

Scott Farrar was then interviewed by some journalists and some Autorobot.it members submitted questions, while Guido Guidi entertained onlookers giving autographed drawings.

It was a truly special occasion for us, and we’d like to thank Guido and Hasbro Italy for giving us the opportunity to spend this wonderful day full of Transformers!

-The full coverage

Some pics!

Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Looks fun.
MeGrimlock
Protoform

Post by MeGrimlock »

Considering how small the fandom is here, it seems everybody enjoyed that (bar me, I wasn't there).
Next year the guest will probably double, as there are two Italian Tfs artists around :D