Frank, you need to get out of Boston...

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Sir Auros

Frank, you need to get out of Boston...

Post by Sir Auros »

...I think I may need to blow it up now. I really hope those two guys get aquitted, and I hope somebody punches that mayor in the cock.

The things look like ****ing lite-brights and the damn sheep think they're bombs? People should be punished for the stupidity of others now?
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Yeah, I heard about that. One of the students, who works in my office actually took a picture with it, and was going to send a picture to her mom, saying something along the lines of "I didn't realize this was a bomb."

And yes, I do need to get the eff outta Boston, and that's one of many reasons that are really starting to mount up.
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

"It had a very sinister appearance,"

Yes, very sinister indeed. Imagine what evils this Lite-Brite can commit.
"It had a battery behind it, and wires."
Really, something that lights up needs power? Holy hell, never thought of that one, it has to be a bomb!
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Apparently, the bomb squad was blowing them up, like they do with suspiscious devices. If I ever find one, I'm going to snag it before it gets blowed up, and if I can find two, I bet this would fetch a fair price on ebay . . .
Clay

Post by Clay »

Bomb scare aside, it worked. And to think some sucker is wasting two million dollars or more on 30 seconds of air time during the super bowl...
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

I'm pleased that the media is portraying Bostonians and their moronic overlord as the clueless halfwits they must be.
Zisteau

Re: Frank, you need to get out of Boston...

Post by Zisteau »

Originally posted by Sir Auros

The things look like ****ing lite-brights and the damn sheep think they're bombs?
I've used that word in similar contexts before, and I thinks its quite appropriate.
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

If there is one reason I will see this movie, it is for the flaming chicken.
Hawkeye
Protoform

Post by Hawkeye »

bombs are clearly powered by duracell batteries.

is it just the view from up here but does your government really have the people scared into some bad 1980's sci-fi about oppresive nixonian regime ala "1984"

i mean someone sees somehting out of the ordinary and automatically thinks "terrorism" clearly the terrorists have won as they have instilled mortal fear of lightbrights into bostonians.
Image . "Hawkeye's the best! Hawkeye's got the cutest eyes! Hawkeye's got some kinda butt! I swear, Ralph, ever since that blowhard joined up, all I hear is Hawkeye, Hawkeye, Hawk...."- Green Arrow, JLA/Avengers #3.
*sig (once again) generously made by Denyer*
Brimstone
Protoform

Post by Brimstone »

I wouldn't be too concerned about this. There were multiple cities that these went up in (can't remember the exact number...10-ish, maybe?) and the Bostonians were the only ones that thought they were bombs.

So much for the Liberal Northeast. :D
-Tobin Melroy
aka Arek Brimstone

"Can't wait for election day,
Wouldn't miss the occupation corporations rule the day." - Pearl Jam, "Undone"