March 2004 Dreamwave Releases *SPOILERS*

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Bombshell

March 2004 Dreamwave Releases *SPOILERS*

Post by Bombshell »

TRANSFORMERS: ENERGON # 21
Written by Simon Furman; Penciled by Guido Guidi; Inked by Elaine To; Colored by David Cheung

As SCORPONOK targets KICKER, convinced that he can fast-track their ENERGON program, so OPTIMUS PRIME faces off against UNICRON'S Four Horsemen on CYBERTRON. Trapped, outgunned, PRIME can only wonder helplessly at the fate of Earth. Unless, that is, he and his fellow AUTOBOTS get a helping hand from SIG OMEGA and the Spark of Combination! From Simon Furman and Guido Guidi!
FC, 32pg $2.95 Monthly

TRANSFORMERS: GENERATION ONE # 3 (ONGOING)
Written by Brad Mick; Art by Don Figueroa

Because you, the fans, demanded it, Transfan-fave JETFIRE returns to the pages of G1 courtesy of the villainous STARSCREAM, who has, out of fear for his own life, formed an uneasy alliance with the AUTOBOTS. But is the combination of the AUTOBOTS' courage, JETFIRE'S intelligence, and STARSCREAM'S conniving enough to thwart the super-powered zealot SUNSTORM from destroying both the Earth and CYBERTRON?!
FC, 32pg $2.95 Monthly

TRANSFORMERS: THE WAR WITHIN VOL. 2 # 6
Written by Simon Furman; Penciled by Andrew Wildman; Inked by Erik Sander; Colored by Dreamwave Colors
The shocking conclusion! At the very heart of the planet, the Fallen prepares to crack the seal on the Well of All Sparks, lighting CYBERTRON up like a beacon. Somehow SHOCKWAVE must convince the AUTOBOTS to bolster his all-out attack on the Fallen before it's too late for them all. From Simon Furman and Andrew Wildman, cover by Don Figueroa.
FC, 32pg $2.95 Monthly

TRANSFORMERS ARMADA: MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #1
Written by Adam Patyk/Brad Mick; Art by Various
Cover by Joe Ng

Now you can capture all the in-depth details of the hottest TRANSFORMERS series in years: ARMADA! From AUTOBOTS to MINI-CONS and everything in between you'll find stunning art and all-new bios on every page. Don't miss out on the chance to get this exhaustive reference to the mega-hit TRANSFORMERS ARMADA toy line, cartoon, and comic with a special comic tie-in to the next big TF series: ENERGON! Whether you want to catch up with your favorites or get in on the ground floor for ENERGON, this is where to begin! Part 1 of a 3-Issue Finite Series.
FC, 48pg $4.95 Monthly
deej
Protoform

Post by deej »

Nice!

can't wait get all of Dark Ages...absolutely loving the series :)
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

I went into my comic shop a few weeks ago and cancelled my subscriptions to all the TF books but the ongoing G1. I dunno, 3-4 books out at once is a little much, even for me. I'm not talking price, I just think they're flooding the market.
deej
Protoform

Post by deej »

hey?

you've got the War Within mini-series, G1 on-going & Armada/Energon On-going... that's not that many...
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

Then there's the limited ones like More Than Meets the Eye and the two GI Joe crossovers.

Just my oppinion. I wasn't a big fan of the other books so the G1 ongoing is enough for me.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Same here. I'm only getting the ongoing and Armada MTMTE. I'm waiting till War Within: Dark Ages hits TPB and Energon and the GI:JOE X-Over's don't interest me.
King Fargo
Protoform

Post by King Fargo »

Bah, Wagga doesn't get any of that, so I don't care.

I'm wondering more about the design for "Sig Omega". If Dreamwave's already got it, then what's a toy vresion gonna look like in comparison (or look like at all for that matter)?
Sig? I don't need no steenkin' sig!
Transfannabeel
Protoform

Post by Transfannabeel »

war within issue six? issue two just arrived at my local comic store.
Darth Shrapnel
Protoform

Post by Darth Shrapnel »

Originally posted by Transfannabeel
war within issue six? issue two just arrived at my local comic store.

Read tht topic`s title: "MARCH 2004"
"Im drowning in footwear!"
Transfannabeel
Protoform

Post by Transfannabeel »

yeah i know, but everything comes so slow here, most likely I'll get war within issue 6 a couple of months later,