What would you like to see in a TFTM preview?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
scottmanning
Protoform

What would you like to see in a TFTM preview?

Post by scottmanning »

Remember The Transformers the Movie Preview? You can actually download it here in the movie archives if you forgot it. The preview is very geared towards kids with some 80's metal rock. It doesn't inspire like todays previews for movies.

So I've decided to make my own preview. Its currently in progress, but while I'm doing this, I want to know: What would you like to see in a TFTM preview?

Inspriational music? Dark clips? Happy clips? Some guy with a nice voice describing the plot as a heavy metal adventure?

Think about it and post it here. Once this preview is done, I'll post a link here.

-scott
http://scottmanning.com
WWF is fake? Well so is Lord of the Rings.

---------------------------------
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Death, Death, and more DEATH!!!!!!! Make it extremely dark with lots of explosions and satanic music playing in the background with some guys high pitched girly voice narrarating it. Either that or with Yamerarenai playing for the BG Music. LOL!:D
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

It'll be cool to see a very epic style preview, with classical music followed by Instruments of Destruction. Clips mostly from the shuttle scene, Autobot City battle and Unicron battle would be best for it.
Luda-Chris
Protoform

Post by Luda-Chris »

Clips of Unicron in planet mode would be cool, mainly the beginning part of the movie. Also pics of Cyclonus an Blurr for thay are exzmples of new characters that would spark some inturege in the movie.
Cyclonus & Blurr......
Gods among Machines
Quickswitch6

Post by Quickswitch6 »

start with shots of peace, nice classical music, fade to black, put a menacing line in, then kick in with some battle with Instrumrnts of Destruction.