Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Grayfox
Protoform

Transformers Ongoing #4 preview.

Post by Grayfox »

http://www.bzzurkk.com/content.php/214- ... -4-Preview

Found on IDW forum: http://forum.idwpublishing.com/viewtopic.php?t=7432

Also, funny thing noticed on allspark forum:

So Thundercracker got shot in the face in his Masterpiece body in AHM, and landed in his Classics body?
And by the looks of it, at the end of this, he's in the body he was in before all this nonsense started!
Red Dave Prime

Post by Red Dave Prime »

Certainly nice looking those pages and thundercrackers inner-monologue reads well. Could be good.
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

GASP! An ongoing Transformers book in a spotlight format? Well, that's just crazy.

Might be worth a peek, if only because I'd like me some Thundercracker. I'll weigh in depending on response to this issue.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Heh, so that's how AHM looks like in Don-style. The Thundercracker monologue is rather nice, better than what we got in AHM anyway. Let's hope they find a better role for him this time.
Starfield
Protoform

Post by Starfield »

I remember the days when Nightbeat's flashback was drawn in the style of the artist who drew the original story. That was neat.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Starfield wrote:I remember the days when Nightbeat's flashback was drawn in the style of the artist who drew the original story. That was neat.
Yup. That was what- Spotlight Hardhead? Or the Devastation issue? Can't remember. They had more respect for older art back then.

Hell, even that AHM issue which had them flashing back to when Megatron built the Insecticons had the Seekers done Su-style.
Red Dave Prime

Post by Red Dave Prime »

I may be wrong but I think Su did the flashback bits in AHM for that issue. Feel free to correct me, I'm in work and cant check the issue.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Yup, Su did the art for all the flashback portions of that issue.