[CUSTOM] Alternators Arcee

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
optimusskids
Protoform

Alternators Arcee

Post by optimusskids »

Overdrive regrets getting drunk and wishes he'd been like the other mechs and just got an embarrassing tattoo
Attachments
arceemech.jpg
arceemech.jpg (132.21 KiB) Viewed 1904 times
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

The head is Overdrive's original with some filing and the addition of a couple of Wheels from an Airfix Panther tank kit, i had with half the bits missing, and a bittl of plastic strip for the crest.

The chest is the bottom half of the Panther tank triimmed to fit with some of the rivets sanded off.

The only other alterations was some extra detailing to the knees (Panther Tank hatch covers and switching the hands round so they were the right way up with Overdrives body now facing the other way
Attachments
arceecar2.jpg
arceecar2.jpg (74.85 KiB) Viewed 1809 times
Gremlin
Protoform

Arcee Alternator

Post by Gremlin »

Very different. Is that a Honda shell? Fits. To top it all off,made a classic chibi face. :D
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

The alt-mode looks surprisingly good...exactly the sort of girlie sportscar I'd expect to see wearing a bright pink paint job.

Robot mode is a bit iffy, IMO. The colour scheme works pretty well, but the design isn't very feminine, and it doesn't scream 'ARCEE' even with the nicely-done head. Even still, it works better than some official Alts, so I can hardly complain very strenuously about it.

All in all, a nice job. :)
DocMikeB
Protoform

Post by DocMikeB »

I think it's a good work.
I like the choice of that vehicle, a pink aereodinamic spider.:up:
Tramp
Protoform

Post by Tramp »

I gotta agree with Warcry, the robot mode isn't very feminine, though I don't think there is much that can be done to improve that situation.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Thanks , unfortunately the Alts don't really lend themselves to feminine curves.