Your thoughts........

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Skyswipe
Protoform

Your thoughts........

Post by Skyswipe »

on the ebayers who have a complete figure, then strip every part they can get off of it and sell them seperately. Are they hosing us, or are they helping out those with incomplete figures?

This comes after seeing one ebayer auction off every Fort Max piece there is, then (surprise, surprise) he lists the stripped down body. I bought many of those pieces, so I guess he helped me out.
"You know what? You can take all these Beast Machines, Beast Wars, and all the rest of them and shove them up your tailpipe. Optimus Prime is not a damn dirty ape and Megatron, Soundwave and Starscream are not "Destrongers" or "Predacons" they are DECEPTICONS and may any who say otherwise burn in the fiery pits beneath Cybertron where wicked Transformers are melted down into slag." - OldSchool80sKid

Yeah!! What he said!
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

I always sell stuff like that. It brings me in more money, and allows people to complete figures without having to buy it over again for one gun or whatever. The latter's more a benevolent side-effect - if I'm selling a TF, I want as much as possible for it. Ebayer sellers are not philanthropists.

And proper topic titles in the future, please.
Justin
Protoform

Post by Justin »

My thoughts on this issue depend on whether I am buying a figure I don't have or completing one I own.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

I've never actually bought parts (with the exception of Mindwipe's head, and I need to look into getting a lens for reflector) because they always end up too expensive. Usually, I can do without, and if I can't I buy a complete figure.

I have a trailbreaker with no accessories, so I took a hand that I had from a knockoff inferno and one of G2 prime's missiles and used those for his hands.