august comics?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
never again
Protoform

august comics?

Post by never again »

every comic store where i'm at at the moment (nyc) doesn't have anything past armada #1 and g1 #4, and it's already august 21st. aren't they supposed to be on armada 2 and g1 5 by now?
I NEED A NEW SIGNATURE!
nmathew
Protoform

Post by nmathew »

choguy
Protoform

Post by choguy »

G1 numo 5 and Armada numo 2 will be available next wed.
"Prime told me there'd be days like this"
-Bumble Bee
never again
Protoform

Post by never again »

hm, okay. didn't seem like previous months it was this late in the month when they came out.
I NEED A NEW SIGNATURE!
choguy
Protoform

Post by choguy »

Actualy I believe that lasted month the comics came out on the 15th
"Prime told me there'd be days like this"
-Bumble Bee
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Yeah, Dreamwave's being quite irresponsible this month. They keep getting later and later with their release date, if you notice.
1SoundWave1
Protoform

Post by 1SoundWave1 »

So wait is the comics coming out september 4 or August 28?
I want my G1 numba five
epsilon supreme

Post by epsilon supreme »

So did anything come out today?
I went by a comic store today, but they had nothing- and the cashier knew nothing, so who knows. They could be sold out, as they've been so often...

Anyone know anything?
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

I found Armada #2 at my "backup" comic shop, since my regular shop forgot to save me a copy for my pull before selling out of them...:mad: Haven't had a chance to read it yet, but it is out!
TF @ The Moon
Protoform

Post by TF @ The Moon »

Armada 2 was delayed 3 weeks ISsue 5 has been delayed 5 weeks its due to be printed soon.

Dreamwave have not said why, but its widley speculated that they keep missig thier printing slots. You'd think they'ed be better organised by now, but no.
Cause you have No Need For Website
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Doesn't anyone believe in deadlines anymore?
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

All rumours I read today point to the 11th of september.....
"I dunno about you, but whenever I get confused I always mutilate the person next to me."
-Cliffjumper
Setz27
Protoform

Post by Setz27 »

Well so far of all the comic books I've been reading DreamWave is still one of the most responsible labels. I think I've only seen one or two comics actually make on time every month.

Setz27
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

Originally posted by Setz27
Well so far of all the comic books I've been reading DreamWave is still one of the most responsible labels. I think I've only seen one or two comics actually make on time every month.

Setz27

Just out of curiosity Setz, which comic shop do you go to in Jax? The guys at Universe of Superheroes in Riverside are pretty cool, and I also go to Suncoast off of Blanding when I'm looking for older back issues. You go to either of those?
Setz27
Protoform

Post by Setz27 »

I usually go up to Boarderlands comics up near the Regency Mall. Its in a strip mall a couple blocks from the VW dealership. They have a free comic reserve program, and they are good about ordering enough so that no one gets left out, and they have a good selection of back issues also. And yes they are a pretty good group of guys also. I don't do the card and miniture game playing, but they have a bunch of people that go there to do that sort of stuff.

I haven't been to either of the places you mentioned, mainly because I can get everything I want from the Boarderlands shop.

Setz27
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

I've never been to Boarderlands, Setz, but I'll have to check it out some time since one of my buddies lives near there. There's a few back issues I'm looking for and maybe they've got them... It's good to find a shop where you can chat it up with the guys that work there. Universe is cool, they've loaned me trade paperbacks and other issues that they own, but aren't selling (that's how I've become a huge fan of Stormwatch and the Authority, I never would've read those if not for them...)
Setz27
Protoform

Post by Setz27 »

That's cool. I've only been going to Borderlands for 3-4 months and they actually know me by name and chat it up with me now. Its cool to be in a place that takes the time to get to know you.

Setz27