Looking for optimus prime

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
hermankane
Protoform

Looking for optimus prime

Post by hermankane »

Can any one help me i need a new optimus (reisuse) but ia m not willing to pay the $ tha some ebayers are charging can any one help PLEASE
herman
hermankane@hotmail.com
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

Call your local Toys R Us and ask when their truck arrives, since TRU is the only place that will be selling them. Go there the morning they put the stock out and hope that you can get your hands on one. Be prepared to spend $40. Otherwise, not much advice one can give...

Side note: They seem to be rather scarce for some reason, but I think we can expect more shipments in the future.

Hope this helps!
hermankane
Protoform

Post by hermankane »

sorry forgot to state i am in school evrey day from 7-330 so if they get there i can not this is he reason i am posting
thanks
Herman
Scarrita
Protoform

Post by Scarrita »

Explain your situation to a manager at TRU, or as high up in the food chain as you can get, if they are not complete butt-wipes they will help you out and hold at least one back for you. Again this all depends on the quality of the person you are interacting with. Hope this helps. :)
Faith is deciding to allow yourself to believe
something your intellect would otherwise cause
you to reject -- otherwise there's no need for faith.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Welcome aboard, Herman, and best of luck finding a Prime. (If it's any help, I saw two or three in a Philadelphia Toys 'R' Us about two weeks ago.) However, I must close this topic, as it's in the wrong forum. I'd shuffle it over to the proper one, but I believe I saw that you have one there already...

**Topic Closed**