Optimus Minor?! What the frig is this suppsed to be?!?!?!?!?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Optimus Minor?! What the frig is this suppsed to be?!?!?!?!?

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

After wondering through woolies on the way home today i chanced across a loan BW toy on a hanger: Optimus Minor...oh well I thought, I've not got him, he'll be a nic eaddition to the collection - and as luck would have it, I had a fiver to hand.

Now, after sitting for a few hours trying to work out what the hell he is supposed to be or do, I am posting this thread in the hope someone can answer me some questions about this curious Beast Wars "thing"....

1. Firstly, what the hell does he transform into? If you've not seen it, its hard to descirbe, but its like a torso with two limbs on either end, with a slidy head thing that sldies on the torso. It transformers into a four limbed creature into a four limbed creature? WTF is it supposed to be????

2. The tail. Where is it supposed to go? is it supposed to double a weapon of some sort?

3. Why do two of the limbs split open? What the hell are these supposed to be?

4. Why does the head split open to reveal another head within. The head that splits, doesn't go anywhere and just looks weird...

If you have answers, please lets hear them! If anyone has a link that shows a picture of what Optimus should look like in both modes, then lets see it. I have it lying in an odd pose beside my keyboard rite now and it doesn't look right whatever I do to it...

Its a frightfully strange piece of plastic shaped hokum, that's fer sure...
Dai
(offical tea-boy and unofficial Alt ID of Snake)
RARRRR!!RR!!RRR!R!