TF Alternators for cheap!

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
The Wild One

TF Alternators for cheap!

Post by The Wild One »

I live in central Ohio, and I went shopping at Wal-Mart for TF's. I decided to buy both Sideswipe and Smokescreen. When I left Wal-Mart I started to notice that I was only charged $21.50. I honestly went back in bacause I thought I was only charged for one. I went to the service desk, and that lady checked my reciept out and said, "you were charge for both of them, there just $10.00 a piece." I thought everyone might wanna know, so they could go to Wal-Mart to try to buy them cheap. :D
It's time to get wild!!!!!
The Wild One
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Sweet! I might have to go check Wal-Mart tomorrow...
The Wild One

Be Warned!

Post by The Wild One »

Originally posted by Bombshell
Sweet! I might have to go check Wal-Mart tomorrow...

When I went in, the price tag still said 19.99. Now that might not be the case with you, but just have it scanned if still has the old price.
The Wild One
Windrazor
Protoform

Post by Windrazor »

It isn't at every Wal-mart. I just visited 6 Wal-marts yesterday between Cedar Rapids and the Quad cities (Iowa and Illinois) and all of the alternators were still priced at $19.99. It goes along with the example that someone had posted that all BTR Transformers sets at Toys R Us were cut in half. The Megatron/Cyclonus set in CR is still priced at $24.99 whereas the one in Davenport was reduced to $14.99
You Are Ratchet!

You are caring and compassionate.

[size=-1]Which Transformer Are You?[/size][
[size=-3]brought to you by Quizilla[/size]
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

Originally posted by Windrazor
It isn't at every Wal-mart. I just visited 6 Wal-marts yesterday between Cedar Rapids and the Quad cities (Iowa and Illinois) and all of the alternators were still priced at $19.99. It goes along with the example that someone had posted that all BTR Transformers sets at Toys R Us were cut in half. The Megatron/Cyclonus set in CR is still priced at $24.99 whereas the one in Davenport was reduced to $14.99

I was just saying, at my Wal-Mart, the price on the shelf still shows the same. There was no reduced price printed. I also didnt pick mine up untill 10:50 PM, right before they're closed. It still might be a good idea to check it. I'm not trying to argue, just check it one more time.
The Wild One
Windrazor
Protoform

Post by Windrazor »

Originally posted by The Wild One
I was just saying, at my Wal-Mart, the price on the shelf still shows the same. There was no reduced price printed. I also didnt pick mine up untill 10:50 PM, right before they're closed. It still might be a good idea to check it. I'm not trying to argue, just check it one more time.

I visited 2 Walmarts in my city that are Super Walmarts, 1 in Corallville which is a Super Walmart, 1 in Iowa City that is an old Walmart, 1 in Davenport which is a Super Walmart, and 1 in Tipton which is an old Walmart. The first 5 are open 24/7, and the last one is only open until 11. I do need to go do some shopping so I'll check it out again. Well.. at least the 4 in my area... The other 2 are about an hour or so away from me.

I was simply replying that not all stores of the same name offer the same prices everywhere. For another example, I was looking at official Sony PS2 DVD remotes for the PS2. I went to one Walmart on one side of town and they had the remote for $17.99. I then went to the other side of town and they wanted I believe $24.99 at that Walmart. That was the same day and less than an hour apart between visiting stores in the afternoon on a saturday.

But I'll still go check it out because I'm always up for a good deal. Especially with their Transformers display up!!!
You Are Ratchet!

You are caring and compassionate.

[size=-1]Which Transformer Are You?[/size][
[size=-3]brought to you by Quizilla[/size]
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

Originally posted by Windrazor
I visited 2 Walmarts in my city that are Super Walmarts, 1 in Corallville which is a Super Walmart, 1 in Iowa City that is an old Walmart, 1 in Davenport which is a Super Walmart, and 1 in Tipton which is an old Walmart. The first 5 are open 24/7, and the last one is only open until 11. I do need to go do some shopping so I'll check it out again. Well.. at least the 4 in my area... The other 2 are about an hour or so away from me.

I was simply replying that not all stores of the same name offer the same prices everywhere. For another example, I was looking at official Sony PS2 DVD remotes for the PS2. I went to one Walmart on one side of town and they had the remote for $17.99. I then went to the other side of town and they wanted I believe $24.99 at that Walmart. That was the same day and less than an hour apart between visiting stores in the afternoon on a saturday.

But I'll still go check it out because I'm always up for a good deal. Especially with their Transformers display up!!!

Oh, yeah! I perfectly understand. I am just making sure everyone tries. With me being maried and all, I have to pinch pennies a little. I hope you do find one. I had to have mine rescaned because I couldn't believe it.
The Wild One