[leetspeak] Something I think is totally hilarious.

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Blaster_86

Something I think is totally hilarious.

Post by Blaster_86 »

Okay when you are on the net on an instant messenger system or an online game and you meet his one guy who takes things far to seriously.

He starts saying things "I'm gonna hunt you down and beat you up" and "I'm gonna find you and kill you" All because ytou say something as a joke or beat them.

I mean the other day I was laughing my @ss off at this guy. 'Oh I'm gonna hack your computer come up to where you live and kill you' I laughed out loud told him no need and gave him my address(knowing he was trying to be tough I doubt he had ever had someone do that before).

It was funny as hell. He came on claiming to be his room mate saying he got his brass knuckles and he was on his way up. Then he said he had come back (after never leaving). I later on talked to his girlfriend (I knew her before) and it reminded me of that character off Mad TV where he calls everyone Turkey and his girlfriend thinks he's so tough but he is weak as baby.

Have you ever had people like this, chatted with them and been threatended by them?
The Green Knight

Post by The Green Knight »

I've been told many times to "ph33r th4 u1tr4 r33t sk1LLz" but so far, nothing. That's because on the wizardry scale, I'm being threatened by guys who are about two steps above "hasidic amishman"

The funniest time was when "one of aol's l33test hackers" told me that he was going to, and get this, fry my computer by causing the power supply to overload. And he could do this because he has the special software to do it. I managed to fight back the near-overwhelming urge to keel over and die laughing, and I responded with the following five-point explanation I entitled:

"Top five reasons why you aren't going to do a damned thing to me"

1. You don't have my IP.
2. You don't even know what an IP is.
3. Putting my AIM screenname into Winnuke.exe will not work.
4. I'm patched up and have a firewall anyway.
5. You are a total f*cking moron.
Denyer

Eh...

Post by Denyer »

...it's funny to taunt the 1|<|<|_3 |3/-\|31E5, 1|\||\|1t?
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Um . . . yeah, sure, I guess. :confused:
Jonin
Protoform

Post by Jonin »

There was a guy who threatened to "hack" me tonight in a chatroom for kickbanning him. ( He was also banned from MK5.org for spamming the board with 20+ topics with questions and no text in them.)
He's not on a static ip and kept coming in after reconnecting via dialup, and told me this, then I explained to him why he wasn't going to hack me and that threatening others with hacking in the chatroom was a bannable offense.
He then admitted to knowing diddly about hacking but then told me that he would know after he learned how to "tomorrow". LOL! :D
--------
=Jonin=
--------
Jonin's DeviantArt Page
--------
LordSixshot
Protoform

Re: Eh...

Post by LordSixshot »

Originally posted by Stuart Denyer
1|<|<|_3 |3/-\|31E5, 1|\||\|1t?
Am I the only person who just can't understand this stuff at all? Someone teach me the wank alphabet please, I feel like I could be missing some important information here. No, really.
They did play him. Not much happened.
The Green Knight

It's not "the wank alphabet" it's proper name is "lamespeak"
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

But 'the wank alphabet' sounds much better methinks.

-Ss
mkay0
Protoform

Post by mkay0 »

yeah blaster, its really lame when a person takes something on the internet too seriously. and talks mad sh*t about that game you were playing or the efed that you are in.
mkay0
Protoform

Post by mkay0 »

RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Wank, lame, what's the difference. It's nonsense! It's not so easy to read, and it's much easier to use the letter keys on the keyboard. Why would you do otherwise? It would annoy me if someone started talking to me like that.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Annoys me too. That's my top pet peeve on the internet.

My top pet peeve period is condescending people. You know, those idiots who think they know more than you, or are better than you. And if anyone less than 50-60 years older than me calls me 'son', I really see red.

</rant>

Erm, sorry about that.

Yup, I find those people really funny too Blaster. I've had my fair share, and it's funny every single time.

-Ss
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

Originally posted by mkay0
or the efed that you are in.
thanks for the jackassous comment you make there
The Green Knight

Well, the script kiddies and lamers think that using lamespeak makes them elite. Of course, conventional widsom says that anybody who actually uses the term "elite" to refer to themselves is not elite by default. The only way most of them could become a hacker is by smoking 5 packs a day. What do you expect though? 99% of them think that running a program that quickly sends messages through AIM to lock up someone's system is "hacking." Fear the one who speaks in numbers and (improperly) wields winnuke.exe...for he is the harbinger of dumbass and will annoy you.

It's fun to spout lamespeak at times to annoy people, but prolonged use is a disgusting scene, kind of like looking at a cancerous growth on a vital organ. And of course, tumors and lamers should be taken care of in the same manner: by intense bursts of radiation. And razor-sharp scapels too. And I think the real wizards out there should be ones allowed to employ these "terminal solutions"

Oh, and if you're dealing with someone who's particularly stupid, ban their entire IP range. It'll take a decade for them to figure out how to get around that. Then it will take them another 5 years to get it right.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Wanna explain where I took the AWF seriously and got mad at someone? I'm yet to bring anything OOC.
mkay0
Protoform

Post by mkay0 »

Originally posted by ThunderCracker84
thanks for the jackassous comment you make there
what?
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

what?
Don't what him you accused me of doing something so when did I do it.

(I know whast not why TC84 made that comment but it worked :D)
mkay0
Protoform

Post by mkay0 »

you start a thread about people on the net taking offence to games with people they have never met. i think you did some of that in the awf forum, hence the pot/kettle relationship. it was not meant to crucify you, just something lighthearted.
Prowl?
Protoform

Post by Prowl? »

You know what else is halarious?

How long a 'break' can last..............
-----------------------
P R O W L ?
I support Todd Bertuzzi
start climbing that sh*t rope...
http://maddox.xmission.com/
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Thanks for your input Prowl? King of the mature people.
You are one of the poeple I'm referring too here you threaten to beat up fifteen yearolds, how low can you go.

adn I have never brought the AWF OOC Mkay0.