The single weirdest night of my life, folks

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Redstreak
Protoform

The single weirdest night of my life, folks

Post by Redstreak »

I am thrown. I mean completely on this one. What a f***ing night, boys and girls...you won't even believe this. And all in one single nightclub.

Of all the clubs, of all the coffee houses, and of all the bars in Tampa, she had to walk into mine.
That's right, everyone...my ex. The girl who three months ago broke my heart. It's not just that she was there, far from it. It's that we ran across her and I didn't give her a piece of my mind. Hi's and hugs were the order of the night instead. This was right after I got there, just about, and threw me for the rest of the night...she was in the back of my mind the whole time except for a few shining moments... :D

And now a couple of those moments(chronological order, I might add). I didn't wind up with any phone numbers, and as you might be able to tell by my posting of this at all, I didn't bring any chicks home either. *Mutters a few swear words under his breath about not getting any for too long*

Anyway, dancing with chicks who have their boyfriends right with them is awkward, but I pulled that off. But then I'm going along, going along, etc., and allow me to share some words of wisdom I have encountered on that fine program The Jerry Springer show. I love lesbians! Hoo-hah! And right in front of me, no less...who says spring break is over? Mwahaha! First the ones that made out, then the ones that were lifting each others shirts...oh my kingdom for a video camera, but no...I had to get that 27" tv instead... :p

And then there was the latin chick in the dress with the tiara. I tell ya what, I've never been comfortable doing s*** like I've seen others do in clubs, far as putting my hands all over girls I don't know, but I think I may be past that after her...oh man, I was up on a platform, and she stepped to me with the most focused look I've ever seen, and I didn't take my eyes off her(when she was facing me, that is). The word 'fine' comes to mind. And not once, not twice, but three times we went at it up there, the third time with a couple of her friends. Once again, hoo-hah!!

I am so confident now it's scary...I think it was Ghost who told Mirage to step out of himself and become the Big Ragebowski to meet girls. Well, I had that in my mind all night, and I did it on the dance floor, with amazing ease. I didn't care, I just went for it, every time.

And yes, I'm going back next week...I can't not go back with all this happening.

So let me close my uncharacteristically long(and yet so vividly descriptive) rant by saying something I've said a lot in the last 7 months...

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

[And God bless the * key... use it next time. - Brend]
Blaster_86

Re: The single weirdest night of my life, folks

Post by Blaster_86 »

At this rate all the guys on the board will be getting lucky. I'm glad you had a good time though lesbians are only good if they want you to join.

I just found out next spring break the girl I have a crush on my little Gothic Princess is gonna come up here and stay at my house and at this point unless one of us become taken spend the whole week playing and romping in the sack. :D

This being the girl who convinced me I have sex appeal ^_^.
Sir Auros

Re: Re: The single weirdest night of my life, folks

Post by Sir Auros »

Originally posted by Blaster_86

This being the girl who convinced me I have sex appeal ^_^.
Being a lifeguard, I'm quite annoyed that she's letting you back in the genepool, I thought I gave you a "timeout."
LordSixshot
Protoform

Post by LordSixshot »

Originally posted by Redstreak
I am thrown. I mean completely on this one. What a f***ing night, boys and girls...you won't even believe this.
You're right Sally, I don't believe it. For it to be true, people would have had to go near you and stuff. ;)

My night was quite funny, even though Jetfire stood me up :mad:;). I got set on fire, I recommend everybody gets set on fire at least once in their life. There was a loose thread on the lace at the bottom of my jeans and my drunk friend had the bright idea of burning it off with a lighter. Lace is surprisingly flammable.

Then I was talking to a guy about cartoons, and he actually knew what Transformers were which was quite cool. So I told him I had something to show him, unzipped my jeans and he was like "whoa, right here, right now? Shouldn't we go somewhere more private?" I was actually just trying to show him my tattoo but learnt a great new way to pull. :D Nothing came of it though, I got dragged out the club soon after that because my friends wanted to go. Dammit.
They did play him. Not much happened.
Mirage

Re: The single weirdest night of my life, folks

Post by Mirage »

Originally posted by Redstreak

I am so confident now it's scary...I think it was Ghost who told Mirage to step out of himself and become the Big Ragebowski to meet girls.
Nope, it was G91, I haven't mastered it yet though........

My night was sadly less impressive. My buddy Mark and I arranged the evening's festivities and had about 6 people going to a club in Hull.

Step 1:

What to wear?, hmmm, aha!, faded jeans, black loafers, white t-shirt, black suit jacket and the matrix chain - very nice

Step 2:

Meet at Mark's house. Arrived half an hour late for several reasons, but still early for the time we were gonna set off. Found out that everyone except Me, Mark and Amy (his girlfriend) had pulled out.

Step 3:

Enjoy time spent in club. Entered the club and immediately found myself at the bar.

Looked around to suss out the 'lady' situation and after wading through a see of girls aged approximately 12, decided that there were about 2 or 3 attractive ladies in the club and each and every one of them with a guy! Fair enough I thought, we'll just have a 'boogie' and down some drinks with my bud and budette.

Things started off ok, but after about an hour and a half Mark started feeling unwell (not due to alcohol) so we stopped drinking alcohol cus it didn't feel right whn he wasn't well.

Amy wanted to dance but Mark didn't so he stood at the side whilst Amy and I entered the dancefloor. Cool! Backyard Babies, White Stripes and Hanoi Rocks (yep, that's right, they played Hanoi Rocks!) all got played together and after much dancing we returned to Mark to check on him. He was still feeling bad and you could see it on his face.

We stuck it out for another hour and then left.

Tell me, how do I pull?
join me on myspace!!!! http://www.myspace.com/jezzy_bravo

if you get chance check out my eBay auctions...... http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZjezzy_bravoQQhtZ-1
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Hmmm...can't decide whether I should describe last night, or the weirdest night of my life...okay, this one might not be the MOST entertaining, but it's up there.

*WARNING: CONTAINS SEX, DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. YA DON'T LIKE IT? DON'T READ IT!*

Last April, my friend Owen and I took the train down to New York City and met 4 girls to go to the best club in the city, Twilo (which is now closed, sadly), where Paul Van Dyk, one of the greatest DJ's in the world, would be spinning. Now, keep in mind that this is the first time I've ever been to a real club in the city, and I'm going to the best club with a great DJ and I'll be rolling on top of it all (ecstasy for the unchristened among us).

So, we arrive in NYC about 10 pm and head for this girl's apartment. Smoke a little, drink a little, then head to the club at about 10:30. In line, we coincidentally run into a friend of a girl we go to school with. She's VERY VERY hot but also with a rather large guy who scares me. Get in by 11:30 and drop by 1, and we're good to go. The place is PACKED...no room even to move, so (lucky that we got there early) we staked out some seats on top of a huge unit of speakers on one side of the room. Now, this was a great idea at the time, but trust me when I say that sitting on top of gigantic vibrating speakers when you're rolling is a rather...intense experience. Anyway, once I'm rolling beyond the point of being able to control myself, I wade back out onto the dance floor and run into this quite beautiful (if somewhat young-looking redhead). We dance for about 10 minutes before I'm already in need of some water. I tell her I'm headed to the bathroom, and she whispers "I'll come with you."

I don't even want to think about the expression that must have been on my face at that moment.

So...she comes into the bathroom with me, and, well, you figure out the rest. I come back out of the stall and leave her there, going in search of Owen and the girls. Owen's rolling particularly hard, almost over the edge, so he's sitting on the speakers just sort of lolling around. The girl who we'd run into in line is there, as an experienced clubber she's making sure Owen is OK (this is his first time rolling as well, in case I hadn't mentioned that). Once she realizes he's OK, she grabs me and the guy she came with and we muscle our way onto the floor, staking out an incredibly small piece of floor. Dance for a while...the big lug decides to hit the rest room...and his girl and I hook up. She's 24 and knows what she's doing...I'm in heaven.

Anyway, I decide it's best if I leave her there before that big guy comes back and kills me, so I wander back to the speakers and find the girls. Owen's disappeared onto the dance floor and is feeling a lot better. Now the girls want to dance, and after cursing their names, I get dragged back out there again. Didn't get with any of them, but two of the girls (who happen to be bi, I guess) were dancing on either side of me and hooking up on my shoulder, and though they let me get in there and get a little, it was mostly a show. I still enjoyed it immensely.

After a long bit of dancing, I separate myself from the girls and get back to our seat, where only Owen and one of our friends remain. I jump up and sit down next to him, and Owen (giddy as a schoolgirl) tells me he got with some really hot chick on the dance floor. I tell him to point her out, and after about five minutes (the place was way too packed to spot anyone), he points her out.

The only words I could muster were, "Now, Owen, this is the part...you might not like."

Who did he point out? The girl from the line, of course. The girl with the huge guy with her. Needless to say, Owen was not too amused by the concept of getting my sloppy seconds, but we laughed over it anyway.

Hours of dancing, and finally the night ends at about 7 am. We're all coming down, but instead of just letting it happen and going to sleep, we decide it'd be a great idea to go back to this girl's apartment and do some coke. Ugh...we take a bunch of bumps and just lay around cracked out for hours, finally getting to bed around noon. Christ. I know I missed some stuff, but those are the highlights...
Blaster_86

Re: Re: Re: The single weirdest night of my life, folks

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Sir Auros

Being a lifeguard, I'm quite annoyed that she's letting you back in the genepool, I thought I gave you a "timeout."
I snuck back in :D
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Well, I went to Harvard square with 2 of my friends, and friends of 1 of them. My two friends and I decide to walk around a bit, and his other friends go to one of their friends' dorms. After a while, my friend asks if we can come over, but his friend was like, "No, she doesn't know you guys," but he says that he'll meet us near the staue of John Harvard. After half an hour and two calls, he finally gets to us. A little later, my friend's room mate b*tches him out about asking to come over.

At least I got to go out.
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

Originally posted by the Brend-o-matic

[And God bless the * key... use it next time. - Brend]
:p

Kinda expected my first language violation would happen when I was totally drunk, not partially... :D

And appropriate credit to G91 for his words of wisdom, if we ever see him again, that is. ;)
Jonin
Protoform

Post by Jonin »

Originally posted by LordSixshot

Then I was talking to a guy about cartoons, and he actually knew what Transformers were which was quite cool. So I told him I had something to show him, unzipped my jeans and he was like "whoa, right here, right now? Shouldn't we go somewhere more private?" I was actually just trying to show him my tattoo but learnt a great new way to pull. :D Nothing came of it though, I got dragged out the club soon after that because my friends wanted to go. Dammit.
LOL! If I were a single guy and a nice looking girl did that to me in a club or something, I'd have reacted like that too! :D

My weekend has been dull as usual...staying in, watching TV, drawing (working on a Soundwave&Ravage pic at the moment to post up later in FanArt!), and chatting on irc to friends till the wee hours of the morning.
It sucks when your town is so small and crappy and you have no means to get much of anywhere. :(

*Sigh* Ah well, 20 days left till ~*ShadowDancer*~ arrives to turn this glum chum into a Happy one again. ;)
--------
=Jonin=
--------
Jonin's DeviantArt Page
--------
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Someone help me.... Its 2 am and I got school in the afternoon and I fear the Oatmeal people are after me.... >_> <_< >_>
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

Ghost......................Your my hero. :)
"Among those fans there's at least one guy for whom you're a hero. He saved money to see you! That's what I did. I played for that guy." - Bruce Springsteen (1987)
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

I know, I know, you needn't remind me....crazy night, though, right?