Anyone watch the bin Laden video?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Professor Smooth
Protoform

Anyone watch the bin Laden video?

Post by Professor Smooth »

What'd you think?

------------------
ProfessorSmooth1 (on AIM)
The "Un-Smooth" list:
Brendocon
that is all.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

What f*ck off he is.

------------------
Optimus Prime do you read me the Decepticons are blitzing Autobot city, we're really taking a pounding; dunno how much longer we can hold out-Blaster in Tf:TM
Thanks to Dai our tea boy for this sig.
Watch the Birdy Laserbeak
Jim

Post by Jim »

I thought he was a sick bastard. The idea of using religion to justify his cause even made it worse. I can see him quickly becoming very unpopular to other muslims nations and followers.

As Bush said, we want him dead... or ummm deader... I bet thats what he meant.

------------------
nmathew
Protoform

Post by nmathew »

I've seen a few quotations out of Islamic countries. It seems a large percentage of people think we faked the tape to make him look bad...

We live in a sad world.

--NMathew
________
New mexico medical marijuana dispensary
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by nmathew:
we faked the tape to make him look bad...

Wouldn't suprise me if america did it either but if they did or didn't he looked bad enough and needs to be stoped no matter the cost.

------------------
Optimus Prime do you read me the Decepticons are blitzing Autobot city, we're really taking a pounding; dunno how much longer we can hold out-Blaster in Tf:TM
Brawn
Protoform

Post by Brawn »

Originally posted by nmathew:
I've seen a few quotations out of Islamic countries. It seems a large percentage of people think we faked the tape to make him look bad...

We live in a sad world.

--NMathew
Funny that you mentioned that...

When I was in Canada some of the people I spoke to thought this was all made up as well...

------------------
You can find me located in the TFArchive's Elevator Shaft
Coming to a nutward near you!
"Dedicated to a friend who taught me not to take myself so seriously"
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Brawn:
Funny that you mentioned that...

When I was in Canada some of the people I spoke to thought this was all made up as well...

Alot of Canadians think it was faked Myself included. Not totally faked but I think the doctered it to make it look alot worse.

------------------
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

I don't doubt the tape is genuine.

I want to know where it came from, and how we ended up with it in our posession. And no, I don't mean the CNN Conference version. Why was this sucker even possible to get? Why were they taping?

That's Bin Laden in the tape, and I don't doubt he's saying what the translation describes, but why would he do this junk on tape? I always find that kind of thing weird.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Pun HE'S A PSYCHOPATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anything he does will just be out of sheer stupidity, he isn't sane he thinks he is leading his religion to war and glory when really he is just rubbing it's name in the mud.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Blaster_86 (edited 12-15-2001).]
nmathew
Protoform

Post by nmathew »

We could fake it, but I doubt it.
Personally, i think we're dealing with a truly sick indivudual here.

--NMathew
________
Hairy Pussy live
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Anything he does will just be out of sheer stupidity, he isn't sane...
Extremely wrong and dangerous. He thinks what he thinks is right. He has reasoning as to why it's right. Insanity means no reason need be applied. And crashing planes into the World Trade Center towers does not show stupidity. Except that it'd end with his death most likely, but I'm sure he feels it a worthy trade off.

He's evil. He's sick. But he's sane enough to understand what's going on.
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

I agree with Pun here, Bin Laden might be insane, he is not stupid.

I don't trust that video. It's way too convenient. Also, to me it looks like it is filmed on a spycamera, not a regular camera. Odd....

------------------
------------------
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

No he's a mastermind, but in my eyes his iq and brain power mean jack sh!t when you try to fight a war machine like the US.

------------------
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

Originally posted by Blaster_86:
No he's a mastermind, but in my eyes his iq and brain power mean jack sh!t when you try to fight a war machine like the US.

He aint no mastermind. He is some some stupid @$$, that wants a war, and obviously has a death wish

------------------
Thanks to dai-atlas2000 for my sig
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Okay he isn't a mastermind TC he is some dumb guy that got real lucky in huge terrorist attack [sarcasm/] To do what he did to the US he has to be a Mastermind.

------------------
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

No he isnt a mastermind. He is just some influential terrorist just like all of the others, who use money to make people follow him and do what he says. Hell, I could have done the same thing he did, if I had enough money to get people to follow me, and I am no mastermind, trust me

------------------
Thanks to dai-atlas2000 for my sig
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

I watched the tape and it disturbed the hell out of me. I have no doubt of its authenticity, but as mentioned there are several questions about the true nature of its origin that I'd like answered.
Maybe it was a setup. Maybe the unidentified Shaykh set the whole thing up. But we haven't even seen the guy, I doubt we could pull off such a poor quality forgery.
If it was fake, you'd understand every word he said.

R.

------------------
Thanks to Skycat for the new sig pic!
-------------------------
Pain heals, chicks dig scars, but glory is forever.

Have a few beers, kick back, we'll have some fun; If ya smell what Red is cookin'!

Do not talk smack to the dragon.--Ancient Gibsonian proverb
-------------------------
Be sure to stop by the basement run by torture and pain experts RCOSD and Redstreak, the 2001 Archiver Alliance of the year!
Jim

Post by Jim »

I believe a news organization mentioned it was found Jalalabad(sp).

------------------
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

F--- him. It won't solve the greater problems of the situation or end terrorism, but for personal reasons that most of you are aware of, I want that man to get what's coming to him.

------------------
S-Ghost: "If only Addl's car was red...if only..."
2001 Archive Moderator of the Year. Was there ever any doubt?
Prowl?
Protoform

Post by Prowl? »

Originally posted by Blaster_86:
Alot of Canadians think it was faked Myself included. Not totally faked but I think the doctered it to make it look alot worse.

Don't try to speak for all of Canadains Blaster, from where I am, alot of people think that vid is genuine. I think that fundementalist bastard is guilty as sin for being behind those awful attacks, and deserves to have red-hot pokers shoved into his eyes until he screams for mercy.....
Thats what I think of that blinded fool.

------------------
----------------------------------
Send comments, insults, taunts and death threats to:
Prowl?

---------------------------------------------------
Sig space courtesy of Thundercracker84
------------------------
screw geocities and Angelfire