The Mighty Avengers

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Zisteau

The Mighty Avengers

Post by Zisteau »

Just read the first issue, and I really liked it. Bendis seems to have really gotten the hang to team-based balls to the wall super hero action scenes. The book is just filled with action, but with as much dialogue as you'd expect from Bendis. It seems like hes finally gotten the hang of writing the Avengers, can't wait to see what he does with the other book (the ones who didn't register). Oh, and there's a nice cliffhanger, too.
SPOILER! (select to read)
Seems that some time ago, Iron Man made his suit a cybernetic part of his body, I dunno, haven't read an actual Iron Man issue in a long time, but any way, the suit is a part of him, he doesn't actually take it on or off anymore. Anyway, all hell breaks loose all over the earth, and he loses contact with all the satellites feeding him information. Its obvious he's become dependant upon them, and in that moment of isolation, Ultron infiltrates his body which is now cybernetic, and takes over.
Hawkeye
Protoform

Post by Hawkeye »

yeah i actually enjoyed it quite a bit despite them all being a bunch of damn traitors(to cap).

While I dont really agree with tony's comments on how past avengers teams work I really enjoyed ares alot more than i thought i would.

and it was a bendis comic that stuff happened in.

while i still feel it suffers a little from bendis' pattented interchangable dialogue It was suprisingly good better than new avengers and JLA combined right now.
Image . "Hawkeye's the best! Hawkeye's got the cutest eyes! Hawkeye's got some kinda butt! I swear, Ralph, ever since that blowhard joined up, all I hear is Hawkeye, Hawkeye, Hawk...."- Green Arrow, JLA/Avengers #3.
*sig (once again) generously made by Denyer*