has Galvatron a soft spot toward Cyclonus

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
metroprimeus
Protoform

has Galvatron a soft spot toward Cyclonus

Post by metroprimeus »

i was watching... can't remember the title (should be dweller in the depth) where Galvatron and Coy are attacked by giant organic creatures in Cyberton.
Galvatron sacrifice the sweeps in order to escape and when the vampire creature caught cyclonus, i thought Galvatron had hestiated for a second before deciding to continue escaping...
Yes... Galvatron was lunatic and unresonable in season 3 and treated even his fellow deceptions shabbily but even he know that cyclonus was very loyal to him. Perhaps if the vampire creature wasn't so powerful, Galvatron would have faught to save cyclonus
Hang on to your dreams, the Future is built on dreams, Hang on...
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Probably because Galvatron knew that if Cyclonus wasn't such an ass-kisser he could whup Galvatron. Cyclonus was a powerful warrior, hampered only by his loyalty...
Lambda prime
Protoform

Post by Lambda prime »

i always thought it was for Scourge like in Five Faces part 2 Scourge throws himself at the deranged Galvatrons mercy and Galvatron spares him warning Cyclonus Scourge will have his job. Then in 'Ghost in the machine' after Scourge possesed by Starscream leaves unicron he meets up with Galvatron again begging for his life and Galvatron says "Scourge i couldnt even destroy you if i wanted to.". That said he may have started to appreciate loyalty he had then as opposed to the loyalty Megatron got with Starscream around.
Garrason
Protoform

Post by Garrason »

hay just becouse he is crazy dose not mean he is stupid.
If you allways expect disapontment you wont be disaponited
metroprimeus
Protoform

Post by metroprimeus »

Strange but the more i watch TF, the more i like Galvatron...
He has his own mind... be it crazy or not... :D
Hang on to your dreams, the Future is built on dreams, Hang on...
Sheba
Protoform

Post by Sheba »

Probly cuz he knows an arsekisser like cyc is one-in-a-million, and you can't BUY loyalty like that! :smokin:
"This appears to be a copy of Final Fantasy, which is a step up from a copy of Pearl Jam"-Ed the Sock, on Fromage 2002, about one of Creed's videos--"Bullets".
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

I thought that was more or less due to the fact that he was so low on energy at the time his cannon wasn't of much use.. not to say he couldn't rend him limb from limb.. .but whiner was more of a threat
Cyclonis
Protoform

Post by Cyclonis »

i think Galv hesitates to save Cyc because he needed someone to help him escape the creature, he had much more chances of doing so with the help of someone powerful like him.

Regarding Galv sparing Scourge in Ghost in the Machine, i think he says something connected to being low on energy, or some kind of malfunction (don't remeber if Trypticon hits him)
Streetwise
Protoform

Post by Streetwise »

Originally posted by Cyclonis

Regarding Galv sparing Scourge in Ghost in the Machine, i think he says something connected to being low on energy, or some kind of malfunction (don't remeber if Trypticon hits him)

"Mwhuahaha! I couldn't shoot you if i tried! Trypticon has neutralized all our weapons."

I think thats what you mean :)
The matrix is no mere weapon! No simple energy source! It is POWER! Ultimate, unfathomable power! --- Scourge (The burden hardest to bear)
Skylinx
Protoform

Post by Skylinx »

Originally posted by Streetwise
"Mwhuahaha! I couldn't shoot you if i tried! Trypticon has neutralized all our weapons."

I think thats what you mean :)

Yeah thanks. Haven't had time to check it out.