Fleury the right fit?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Blaster_86

Fleury the right fit?

Post by Blaster_86 »

It seems Fleury 4 games back and he has a point in every game and is something like 54 away from 500 goals on his career (and to all those who said he couldn't play **** YOU!) and the Blackhawks are starting to win.

Though I feel he can fill the Amonte hole does anyone think he is a square peg trying to fit in a round hole.
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

as long as he doesnt punch the sharks mascot, get on the teams bus when he takes a 2 minuet penalty, or drink anything containing alcohol, he should fit in nicely
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Claypool
as long as he doesnt punch the sharks mascot, get on the teams bus when he takes a 2 minuet penalty, or drink anything containing alcohol, he should fit in nicely

Well at the Rangers game watching clips of him he looks to bethe Fleury I once knew, hell he even taunted poort little Petrovicky. Last time he did that was.... Calgary.
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

Well first thing, I thought Chicago had retired #14...I could have sworn it was Mikita's number.

Theo's having a nice streak here, but remember how well he was doing when he suddenly ended his season a couple years ago with this problem to start with. I'm not going to believe he's out of the woods until there's some kind of reasonable evidence thereof...
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

He'll do fine in chicago. Its a good place for him and if he can do well there then good for him.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Divebomb
He'll do fine in chicago. Its a good place for him and if he can do well there then good for him.

He needs a big C on his chest that's what he needs (no not the captaincy that is a small C)
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Originally posted by Blaster_86
He needs a big C on his chest that's what he needs (no not the captaincy that is a small C)

So you're saying he should play for the Montrael Canadians?