How to Select Toys as Gifts for Kids

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
karven
Protoform

How to Select Toys as Gifts for Kids

Post by karven »

Selecting an appropriate and thoughtful toy will bring your children an excited feeling. Don’t you think so? Let’s see which toys can be perfect gifts for children.

1. Take Kids’ Hobbies and Interests into Account

Generally speaking, little children are consumed with curiosities. They are interested in almost everything. In addition, they have a wide range of hobbies. No matter a game, a movie or a cartoon, they all show their interest and curiosity in them. If they fall in love with a figure in the game, movie or cartoon, they may want to make it your own. However, you cannot find a real figure for them. You’d better look for a similar toy for them. Games, movies, cartoons and toys play a significant role in children’s lives. They will accompany kids to spend a happy childhood. Therefore, when you want to select a toy for your kids, you’d better choose a toy related to kids’ favorite games, cartoons or movies because such toys make the best of both worlds.

2. Take Toys’ Practicability into Account

Have you ever thought about which toy is practical for kids? Since it is winter now, what should you buy for your kids if he or she wants a toy? In my opinion, plush toys can be the best option. Not only do plush toys have comfortable touch, but also most of them are designed with lovely and vivid appearance. There is no doubt that they will let kids feel joyful. In addition to some common stuffed dolls, the plush U-shape pillow or cushion can also be an ideal gift. No matter you are at home or go for a vocation, they will make effect not only for kids but also for you.

By the way, the I smell of dead, rotting fish.
Clay

Post by Clay »

This is the most on-topic and sensible spam I've ever seen. It's even in the right forum!
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Yeah, that's fairly amazing. I'm almost tempted to say leave it open
Tetsuro
Protoform
Custom Title: Poe Dameron did nothing wrong

Post by Tetsuro »

I just figure out what they're into and buy a relevant item as a gift.

I remember when my nephew wanted a Lego Duplo combine harvester for his birthday and my mother scoured high and low for one and was ready to call it quits when I was like "no, we will get this kid what he wants" - so I had her give me the money, scored one on ebay and got him his combine harvester.

As a kid, I rarely got what I asked for, so that kind of inspired me to not let him down.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Clay wrote:This is the most on-topic and sensible spam I've ever seen. It's even in the right forum!
No, it should be in other toys and games.

Apologies to Blackjack as I've edited his edit to completely remove the link as it seemed to still be leading to the site the spammer wanted even if not the exact page. See if you can spot my subtle change.

Not sure whether to delete this or not as it seems to amuse folks, maybe more to the actual right forum? Or merge it with Sades big thread about nothing and see if she notices?
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

inflatable dalek wrote:Apologies to Blackjack as I've edited his edit to completely remove the link as it seemed to still be leading to the site the spammer wanted even if not the exact page. See if you can spot my subtle change.
I am a bad editor.
Not sure whether to delete this or not as it seems to amuse folks, maybe more to the actual right forum? Or merge it with Sades big thread about nothing and see if she notices?
I initially wanted to delete the spam but saw the comments, hence editing in an attempt to 'disable' the spam. Wanted to ask the rest of the moderators but I kinda sorta forgot. Whoops
inflatable dalek

A hoping you'd deliberately edited in a completely different spam link into the post. The twist being that you were the ultimate spam bot all along, spending years slowly, carefully building up trust through regular normal seeming posting, culminating in becoming a mod just so the day could come where you'd slip some spam into a pre-existing spam post before walking away laughing like a ninja.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

inflatable dalek wrote:A hoping you'd deliberately edited in a completely different spam link into the post. The twist being that you were the ultimate spam bot all along, spending years slowly, carefully building up trust through regular normal seeming posting, culminating in becoming a mod just so the day could come where you'd slip some spam into a pre-existing spam post before walking away laughing like a ninja.
It is not yet time.

Silly fleshbags, this is merely a feint!

So is this sarcastic-sounding comment that is meant to catch you off-guard!
Sades

Post by Sades »

inflatable dalek wrote:Not sure whether to delete this or not as it seems to amuse folks, maybe more to the actual right forum? Or merge it with Sades big thread about nothing and see if she cares?
FTFY :p

Was that bottom line there edited in, or was the paid spammer/spambot actually trying to be funny?
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
inflatable dalek

Sades wrote: Was that bottom line there edited in, or was the paid spammer/spambot actually trying to be funny?
inflatable dalek wrote:See if you can spot my subtle change.

Pay attention!
Sades

Post by Sades »

inflatable dalek wrote:Pay attention!
Ohhh, but then I'd have to read the shite you type... :p
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

You'd rather read what a spambot writes than what Dalek does?
Sades

Post by Sades »

Blackjack wrote:You'd rather read what a spambot writes than what Dalek does?
Apparently so, if this thread and the "Thirty Greatest" thread are any indication.

*cackles*
inflatable dalek

Considering not paying attention to what the other mods are asking you is how you wound up married to Hound you'd have thought you'd have learnt your lesson.
Sades

Post by Sades »

inflatable dalek wrote:Considering not paying attention to what the other mods are asking you is how you wound up married to Hound you'd have thought you'd have learnt your lesson.
If that's the case, it's the best decision I ever made! (cue "awww"s from the studio audience)

Seriously though, I skim-read pretty much everything nowadays. I'm not singling out your posts or anything, I swear.
Ex Leper
Protoform

Post by Ex Leper »

Hi, new from Australia and looking for the toys for the baby girl, do you think that the dolls are good for them? or any other soft gift?
Buy Kidkraft dollhouse online https://www.aushoppinghub.com/brand/kidkraft/ in Australia @ 50% OFF SALE.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Yeah, I'd get her a Skullcruncher plushie if I were you.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Sades wrote:If that's the case, it's the best decision I ever made
I take it baaaack.

jkbbilu

On the off-chance this is a real post, depending on age I'd go with anything that is soft with no removable parts and is too big for them to choke on.
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

...a pillow?
Sades

Post by Sades »

Why not? That's the toy I wanted most as a child. Everybody wanted one back then. People lined up outside stores for hours just for a chance at getting one.