I am ****ed.

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Blaster_86

I am ****ed.

Post by Blaster_86 »

I lost my bus pass and yet again missed school.

Normally I wouldn't care and would just relax as I figure school is a waste of tyime right now. Only thing I am learning is that I really am bored at school.

But it is a day after Springbreak and I didn't want to miss a single day between now and the five day weekend I have at easter. I am on the verge of being expelled another thing I don't really care about but my mom does and I really don't wanna miss another day.

I am so ****ed.
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Well, if it makes you feel better, I used to skip school like what. In fact I still skip a lot now that I'm in college. I managed to pass all my classes though. I guess you just have to make sure you keep up with everything and don't get pushed too far behind.
Leader-1
Protoform

Post by Leader-1 »

I have never missed a day of school exept for sickness, get strait A's, and am respected by my teachers. no rellavance, just gloating.
"That's just prime."- Optimus Primal

"Optimus Prime, your jewish?"- Peter Griffin
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

I only missed one day of school (so it says) I actually didnt miss any, but I forgot to sign in one day when I was late and they marked me absent, so really I didnt miss any!......I have DSL!
The Plant
Protoform

Post by The Plant »

Originally posted by Leader-1
I have never missed a day of school exept for sickness, get strait A's, and am respected by my teachers. no rellavance, just gloating.
We should probably hurt you. Though we probably won't.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

You've been able to avoid English classes these years too?
axio
Protoform

Post by axio »

point? I go to class 4 times in a semester (tests) and still carry a 3.6 GPA, so please, feel free to blow yourself
Leader-1
Protoform

Post by Leader-1 »

English Class? i am only 13!!! but, i am proud and hope to go to the U of M, become a lawyer and write comic books.

axio
Protoform

Post by axio »

I remember when I was once filled with such dreams... then something happened... oh yes, it was called puberty
Leader-1
Protoform

Post by Leader-1 »

Originally posted by LiquifiedTiger
I remember when I was once filled with such dreams... then something happened... oh yes, it was called puberty

Shut up, you idiot.

axio
Protoform

Post by axio »

Shut up, you idiot.

*yawn* calm down, I was kidding :rolleyes: but if you wanna play the flame game...
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Shut up, you idiot.

No, you shut up. You're making me downright ashamed that I actually stuck up for you the other day. Drop the ****ing attitude NOW.
axio
Protoform

Post by axio »

ok, Blaster's thread just took a dump :(

lets see if we can get it back on topic: Blaster anyway you can get your pass replaced?
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

I know how it feels... my course at the moment says nothing to me... we're in out second of three years, and they're still making massive concessions for the fistful of peeps who didn't study media at college level... It's unbelievably high-school stuff - group presentations, comparing tabloids to broadhseets, **** like that. Vecotr into this that one of my modules is a half-assed extension of one I did last term which sucked then, and sucks mightily now, and you'll realise why I tend to spend half the day online killing time and doing **** composite cogers on Photoshop...
Leader-1
Protoform

Post by Leader-1 »

sorry Quick. i had just checked my grades and was feeling smug. plus LT stomped on my dreams.you now, hormones raging. well, at my school new passes cost a $1.i am assuming it costs between $1-$5. Trying going to the school office and ask how to obtain one.

axio
Protoform

Post by axio »

plus LT stomped on my dreams

sarcasm, don't take it personally kiddo :p
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

That's what I like to see. Everyone chilled and back on topic.

I suppose one of the advantages I have over B86 is that the college need my money, and can put up with my lack of application if I continue to pass essays [which I usually just about manage, despite doing all 4 on the weekend before they're in three times on the trot...].... So B, if you keep your grades up, I;'m sure they can overlook the attendance... is there a school counsellor or similar you can talk things over with, because you seem to be having a rather rough time of it of late, and they might be able to help, or at least inform tutors of your difficulties...
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

And I stuck up for leader - 1. I feel like an ass now.

I have my teachers respect I get mainly 'A's and 'B's and still skip more time then most so shut up. But because of how my school works I may be expelled.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

You guys who don't need to go to class are lucky. My professors are all required to take attendance.:(
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

I know what you mean about uninspiring modules Cliffy. I'm beginning to seriously doubt the Cardiff Uni Computer Science Department's dedication to teaching. I mean... Human Computer Interfaces, Software Engineering and Object Oriented Methods are modules that I should enjoy, but I just can't give a ****.

But we've got a Grade 5 in research, so that makes it all OK... ****in' idiots.

-Ss
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"