[Original RPG] On locations (OOC)

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Karrnage
Protoform

On locations (OOC)

Post by Karrnage »

I'm new, but I've notice one thing that might be a problem. The locations has grouping by planets which lumps lots of unrelated action together. I've played in message board based RPGs before, and I think locations should be grouped by relatated action in a more localized system than currently. For example what is now the "On Charr" thread would be split up into "Ressurections", "Interrogation Chamber", "Deep Space", "New Arrivals" etc. This let people see quickly if they need to react to anything or if new posts are happening on the other side of the planet.

This is just a thought to keep from getting threads with 250+ posts on 5+ lines of action.

Please support.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

there are really two ways to look at it. Either having four sub topics to carry on one larger topic, or containing them within one thread. We had the multiple threads at Seibertron and it was a mess. The way we fixed it was by doing larger stories contained in one or two threads broken into chapters, with smaller threads opened for sub topics in different locals...however, I am open to what everyone else thinks. So let us know which way you prefer it before we get down to our first major story, which will be starting shortly...maybe even tomorrow! Image