2 Things I Am Hating At The Moment

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
CounterPunch
Protoform

2 Things I Am Hating At The Moment

Post by CounterPunch »

OK the first one is -

Just saw this on the news, there have been loads and loads of complaints supposedly about footage of a pack of Lionesses chasing and killing an Elephant, I assume shown on Planet Earth last night, and now the question is being raised about how much we should be able to see.

I don't see anything wrong with that! It is nature, and there havent been problems with ths kind of footage before, and its been showing for years.

The second, and the main on -

I quite like comedy quiz shows, stuff like Mock the Week, Have I Got News For You, 8 Out of 10 Cats, but hate it when they insist on getting non comedians to appear on the shows, theyre never funny, and usually cringe worthy. Biggest example is Piers Morgan who appeared on 8oo10c a few weeks, I know he's a prick anyway but he was jus boiling with arrogance, and he just continually insulted everyone.

His comedy extended as far as calling is own team mate "fatty" and saying he wished Jeremy Clarkson had been the one driving the vehicle Hammond was driving.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

HIGNFY is the only one I really bother with, though QI can be fun.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Mock the Week is terrible. Andy Parsons is currently number 1 on my 'If I had one bullet' list. Followed swiftly by Dara O'Briain.

-Ss
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

I dunno, killing Dara would be a bit like murdering a giant, suit-wearing baby. It'd just be mad.

On the subject of Hammy "Hamster Ham-Ham Ham Sandwich Arm & Hammer West Ham" Hammond, is anyone else a bit worried that you can now reach National Treasure status by nearly killing yourself in a big silly car? I mean, fair play to the guy for living and all, and he's a lovely bloke, but he's about this far from canonisation...
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Originally posted by Cliffjumper
I mean, fair play to the guy for living and all, and he's a lovely bloke, but he's about this far from canonisation...

He deserves it more than the last Pope...
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!