Blue Thunder Or Airwolf?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.

Blue Thunder Or Airwolf?

Poll ended at Thu May 18, 2017 5:52 pm

Airwolf will destroy any competition hands down.
75%
Blue Thunder will pulverize any rivals instantaneously.
No votes
Both
25%
Don't know/Not sure
No votes

Total votes: 4

Mr_Hi_n_Mitey
Custom Title: Overlord Of OlSkool Weirdness

Blue Thunder Or Airwolf?

Post by Mr_Hi_n_Mitey »

Hello TF Fans:

So which Super Whirlybird do you prefer more or which one do you believe is better and badder: Airwolf or Blue Thunder?

1. Airwolf will destroy any competition hands down.
2. Blue Thunder will pulverize any rivals instantaneously.
3. Both
4. Don't know/Not sure

Let me know something as soon as you can. Thank you very much!

Me
:devil: Image :angel:
Sades

Post by Sades »

Mr_Hi_n_Mitey wrote:Airwolf
No
Mr_Hi_n_Mitey wrote: Blue Thunder
No

Haroldthe Helicopter
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Mr_Hi_n_Mitey

Post by Mr_Hi_n_Mitey »

Sades wrote:

Haroldthe Helicopter

OK. I believe that I have seen everything now. :glance::nonono::eek::confused::swirly::lol::clap:
Brendocon 2.0

Post by Brendocon 2.0 »

Hi Mr_Hi_n_Mitey!

It's good to see you back. I saw your name on the "currently active users" list earlier and got very excited. I'd hoped you'd be starting a new discussion topic at TFArchive dot com's forum and you've not disappointed.

Excellent stuff, as always. It's a pleasure to read your post and formulate this reply.

Anyway, enough of my gushing. The best helicopter is of course, in my humble opinion, Spinister. Second place would be the top half of Battletrap.

I hope this is helpful. I know you needed this information urgently and I'm really glad to be of assistance.

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know.

All the best!
B2ptZero
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

Airwolf - because it had the best theme tune and most of the budget had been blown on the prop so there was lots of flying around the desert looking at shrubs. Awesome.

They don't make TV like that anymore.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

I got about to about halfway through season 3 of Airwolf on watching it on blu ray. And I speak as a man who watched all of Knight Rider and The A-Team quite happily.

The repetition of the plots (driven by the increasing need to reuse every shot of the helicopter as often as possible) is a problem, but I think the big issue was that those other two shows had likeable, charismatic (yes, even the Hoff. He has no self awareness but you can see why he was a hero to small children because he's basically playing the world's perm-iest 12 year old) leads who managed to overcome however silly or repetitive the plots themselves were.

Stringfellow Hawk on the other hand is a plank of wood who can barely manage one emotion and he kills the whole series around him. Plus it treats him as if he's some super sexy stud no woman can resist which seems odd when you look at him.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Tetsuro
Protoform
Custom Title: Poe Dameron did nothing wrong

Post by Tetsuro »

Skyquake87 wrote:They don't make TV like that anymore.
Or just TV shows about "super vehicles" in general.

Which is why I think modern TV is the pits! We need another show about, I dunno, a sentient segway with missile launchers or something.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Brendocon 2.0 wrote:The best helicopter is of course, in my humble opinion, Spinister.
This is, of course, the only valid answer to the question. He's pink, purple and teal. How can any other copter compete with that?
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Mr_Hi_n_Mitey

Blue Thunder Or Airwolf?

Post by Mr_Hi_n_Mitey »

Brendocon 2.0 wrote:Hi Mr_Hi_n_Mitey!

It's good to see you back. I saw your name on the "currently active users" list earlier and got very excited. I'd hoped you'd be starting a new discussion topic at TFArchive dot com's forum and you've not disappointed.

Excellent stuff, as always. It's a pleasure to read your post and formulate this reply.

Anyway, enough of my gushing. The best helicopter is of course, in my humble opinion, Spinister. Second place would be the top half of Battletrap.

I hope this is helpful. I know you needed this information urgently and I'm really glad to be of assistance.

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know.

All the best!
B2ptZero

Yeah, most of the TRANSFORMER helicopters are OK; I thought that Vortex and Blades were pretty awesome myself. As for the GOBOTS, I always thought that Cop-Tur was both evil and sinister.