Devistator

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Igos Du Inka
Protoform

Devistator

Post by Igos Du Inka »

ok ive seen Chinese KOs of Devistator are they any good cuz i want a decent one for cheep price :P
Hey! Come join the most adictive RPG of all time at www.the4th-coming.com, If you join ask for Kratos
The Reverend

Post by The Reverend »

You get what you pay for. They're made of cheaper plastic, they're often badly stickered, and break more easily than the real thing. Sometimes the parts are stuck together, so you probably should have a paring knife and a screwdriver handy for the first time you play with them. (Bonecrusher's legs are commonly put on backwards, you'll likely need to fix that.)

On the other hand, they're great if you just want to play with and knock around the toys without worrying about damaging something potentially valuable. I just can't guarantee their durability. :)
wreckie
Protoform

Post by wreckie »

In a word, no.

I've got a Chinese KO Devastator and Defensor. I'm very thankful I only paid AUD$30.00 for both of them, or I'd be feeling very ripped off, instead of slightly.

The plastic is cheap and brittle. Bits break or fall off if you happen to sneeze in the same room.
The Reverend

Post by The Reverend »

heheh, I've got a KO Defensor too... First Aid's "EMERGENCY" label is missing the N on one side, cracks me up. :)
Almighty Galvatron
Protoform

Post by Almighty Galvatron »

I have the knock off protectobots, constructicons and aerialbots. The planes are the most fragile in my experience as all the parts are so small. I broke the arm off one of them the very first time i tried to transform one of them. Devastator and defensor are yet to give me any problems though.
Justin
Protoform

Post by Justin »

I've got the Yellow Big Lots version of Devastator, it was worth the 5 bucks I paid for him, Not much more though. Bonecrusher's leg fell off the first time I transformerd him and I was careful as I knew the plastic sucked. If the yellow doesn't bother you I would go for that one.