Where's Wheelie?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Computron

Where's Wheelie?

Post by Computron »

Taken from Transfandom.com

Are you excited about Botcon? We are! So to pass on that excitement, all of your favorite webmaster's decided to get together and sponsor the best contest in the history of the fandom!

Yes you hear right a multi-site contest! Click here to see a list of all the participating sites!

Here's how the contest works

There are 65 Wheelie images located on these 14 Sites. Contestants have 3 days to find all 65 images hidden on these sites.

The contest start at 12:00 noon Eastern time July 15th and ends at 12:00 July 18th Eastern Standard time.

All participants who find all 65 of these will be entered into a random drawings for the 5 different prize packages each worth approximately $70!

Package 1: 2 Undisclosed Takara PVC figure, Robots in Disguise Deluxe Storm Jet, Set of Dreamwave comics (Issue 1 - 3rd printing, Issue 2 - 2nd Printing, Issue 3 - 1st Printing Decepticon Cover), Tony Bacala's History CD

Package 2: Robots in Disguise Mega Skybyte, Transfandom.com T-shirt, Machine Wars Optimus Prime (C6 box, C10 figure)

Package 3: Robots in Disguise Basics Predacon 3 Pack, Beast Wars Transmetal 2 Blackarachnia, 2 "Bootleg" Chinese Figures (Based on Transformers molds)

Package 4: Metal Spark / Dreamwave Shockwave Lithograph (Signed), Robots in Disguise Megatron Megabolt, Beast Machines Ultra Nightscream

Package 5: Author Signed Unofficial Guide to Beast Wars Transformers (J.E. Alverez), Unicron.com Botcon 2000 Figures Accessory Pack, Transformers : Armada Demolishor with Blackout Mini-Con Figure, Undisclosed Beast Machines Cheetor figure

You must email the full urls of the pages that the images are located on for all of the images, your real name and your screen name to contest@transfandom.net for validation by July 18th.

Prizes will be shipped out after botcon. Winners who will be attending Botcon can pick up their prizes at the Transfandom Table at Botcon by presenting a valid driver's license.

Rules

1. Winner will be notified via the Email provided during their submission. So if you want to receive your prizes you must provide a valid name & email address.

2. Anyone caught collaborating, cheating, or selling image locations will be disqualified.

3. Transfandom.com Staff members and their immediate families will be prohibited from participating.

4. You must provide the full url for each image, your real name, and screen name via email to contest@transfandom.net. You will receive no credit for partial urls. If you do not provide your real name or screen name you will not qualify for any of the drawings! Everyone submitting image locations will receive a "Where's Wheelie?" contest signature image.

5. You must be at least 18 years of age to participate.

6. Every entrant may only submit one entry to the contest. If multiple entries are submitted, the first to arrive via email will be considered your entry, and all others will be discarded.

7. Anyone found in violation of these rules may be removed from the contest without notification, so please double-check your entries for contact information as well as other related info.

--Compy
I support a ban on powerposting
Osku
Protoform

Post by Osku »

Noticed this yesterday. Few questions.
1) Screenname. Screenname where?
2) Why Wheelie?
3) How much for the tips? :D
never again
Protoform

Post by never again »

1) in an e-mail?

2) to annoy.

3) name the alleyway and i'll name the price... just kidding.
I NEED A NEW SIGNATURE!
BlueBlaster
Protoform

Post by BlueBlaster »

Has Bacala made an album?
Hey, comics fans!
Visit www.fanboyradio.com . It's the weekly radio show about comics. Joe Quesada,Larry Hama,Brian Michael Bendis,Greg Rucka,Mark Waid and many other comics creators have appeared on the show.
never again
Protoform

Post by never again »

that wheelie game is a lot harder than i thought it'd be.
I NEED A NEW SIGNATURE!
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

Yeah I have yet to find one.
BlueBlaster
Protoform

Post by BlueBlaster »

I haven't found anything yet.Will there even be 5 winners,then they better tell how they found the Wheelies.
Hey, comics fans!
Visit www.fanboyradio.com . It's the weekly radio show about comics. Joe Quesada,Larry Hama,Brian Michael Bendis,Greg Rucka,Mark Waid and many other comics creators have appeared on the show.
never again
Protoform

Post by never again »

i found a few, i have like a half-dozen charted but some of those sites have sooo many freaking pages to go through to find them, and that contest ends today and i'm about to hit the road in a few hours. oh well.
I NEED A NEW SIGNATURE!
1SoundWave1
Protoform

Post by 1SoundWave1 »

I found a lot of them but I gave up because it’s to time consuming I’d keep on looking but I haven’t slept or eating in three days maybe when I’m done hibernating if there’s time I look for the other fifty
Computron

Post by Computron »

well I put up hints to 3 of the images on my site - To be honest if u look at my main features on the site u should be able to find them pretty quickly

--Compy
I support a ban on powerposting