4/8 Monday Night Mayhem OFFICIAL RESULTS!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Plasmodium

4/8 Monday Night Mayhem OFFICIAL RESULTS!

Post by Plasmodium »

The latest installment of Mayhem began with Wales' favorite cWo son Computron entering the arena in street clothes, rather unusual considering he was not scheduled to be in action on this night. He grabbed the cameraman and told him he'd be in for a "treat", then rounded a corner and entered Syxxswitch's locker room, where the DN member sat eating a sandwich. Before he could rise to defend himself, Computron kayoed Syxxy out of the chair and onto the floor, and before referees could intervene, Computron picked up a nearby trash can and dented it on the head of his nemesis, stopping the attack only when officials broke them up!

Elsewhere backstage...The Nameless, Faceless Host Goon Approaches the cWo locker room and knocks on the door. Bombshell answers the door.

BS: What do you want?

NFHG: I wanted to talk to you about your match tonight against the Ghost.

BS: Well, you wanna talk about my match? OK, we'll talk. The Ghost and me go back a long time, buddy. We've been through it all. But he had to make the wrong decision and dis the cWo. I know for a fact that he and Comissoner Vaccaro are in cahoots, and the two of them conspired to keep me from reaching the top and win a belt. He foreced me to join the cWo. But then, he goes out in public and bashes me and Shrappers. Well, he can dis me, he can dis the cWo, but I'm sure as bloody hell not going to let him dis him. So, Ghost, I'd suggest that you get a table for two ready. We can sit down, have a nice little chat, maybe get a bite to eat...and then I can jacknife you right through the table.

*Bombshell shoves the NFHG away, and slams the door*

Moments later, NFHG approaches the Ghost, who is with Flec and Windcharger.

NFHG: Ghost, can I have a word?

Ghost: Yeah, what?

NFHG: I wanted to get your opinions on your match tonight against the cWo's Bombshell.

Ghost: You want my opinons? You're asking me to tell you what I think about Bombhsell? Well, let me tell you this. Bombshell was a pal, a real good friend. But when he turned his back on the AWF at Next Raided, he lost my friendship. So tonight, in front of the millions and millions of Ghost's fans, I'm going to take his carcass and drive it through a table. And if he doesn't like it, then well...

*Ghost looks at Flec, who finishes...*

Flec: THAT'S JUST CCCCRRRRRRRAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZYYYYY!

AWF European Championship
Shrapnel (Champion/of the cWo) vs. Jetfire

"Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the AWF European Championship. Introducing first, from London, England.... Jetfire!"

JFA: "And here he comes, the challenger... the former cWo member..."
JHA: "Former cWo member? CWO reject is closer to the mark..."
JFA: "I was under the impression he left of his own accord..."
JHA: "Yeah, but they didn't waste their time trying to stop him..."
JFA: "When you have logic like that, I see little point arguing..."
JHA: "Good."

Jetfire meandered down the aisle, with "The Touch" blaring through the p.a., slapping hands with the fans at ringside, before rolling into the ring and jogging around in anticipation of his opponent.

"And his opponent... from Merry Olde England... the AWF European Champion... Shrapnel!"

The reigning champion emerged on stage to the sound of the cWo theme, with his tag partner Bombshell alongside him, along with fellow cWo member Plasmodium.

JFA: "This match rooted in history... Jetfire was initially knocked out of the European Title tournament with the assistance of the Insecticon Hive... plus of course there's their former alliance in the Order..."
JHA: "Means nothing... Kickback isn't in the AWF anymore... and bringing the cWo link into it is like saying that we're best of pals just because we sit next to each other..."

Shrapnel swaggered into the ring, belt across his shoulder, and walked straight into a running clothesline from Jetfire.

JFA: "Business is starting early..."

The Londoner pounded away on the cWo member ruthlessly, before whipping him into the turnbuckles, and flooring him with a drop toehold as he staggered out again. Firmly in control, Jetfire hit an inverted atomic drop, before landing a second rope bulldog for a near fall.

JFA: "Has the Champion even had one offensive move?!"
JHA: "He's lulling him into a false sense of securi... TWO!!! Two count!!... that was close..."
JFA: "False sense of security? How's your pacemaker holding up?"

As Jetfire signalled for the end, Bombshell suddenly leapt onto the apron, distracting the referee, as Plasmodium slid into the ring, armed with a steel chair. He nailed Jetfire with a stiff boot, but was quickly pushed away again. Shrapnel used the opportunity to recover his bearings, and went for the Touch of Death (TM) on the distracted Jetfire...

JHA: "Here we go... it's all ov.. NO!! He ducked it! How did he see that coming?! He was staring at the video wall!!"
JFA: "The video wall that displays what goes on in the ring...?"
JHA: "I don't see the relevance?"
JFA: "No... didn't think you would..."

Jetfire immediately wrapped Shrapnel into a sideheadlock, but was pushed off into the turnbuckles... as he staggered backwards, the Champion grabbed him, holding him firm so Plasmodium could wind up with the chair...

JFA: "Oh no... don't..."
JHA: "KA-B, wha? Noooooo"
JFA: "Jetfire broke free!!! Plasmodium nailed Shrapnel with the chair, he's out cold...!!"

With Shrapnel kayoed, Jetfire quickly turned to Plasmodium, headbutting him firmly, before clotheslining him over the top rope to the floor.

JHA: "Now what??"
JFA: "Well, Bombshell's doing a sterling job of distracting the referee... Jetfire, picking up the champion... he's dumped him on the top turnbuckle... oh, he just nailed Bombshell with a firm right hand... and the bug is down... at the foot of our table no less..."
JHA: "Don't just lie there Bombers!!! Get up!!! GET UP!!!!"
JFA: "I think you'd best save it till he's conscious... Jetfire now, climbing the outside... he's got him in position... POWERBOMB!! Off the top rope... spectacular... the cover.... 1... 2.... 3...."
JHA: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match... and NEW AWF European Champion.... Jetfire!!!"

JHA: "No.... no.... no.... no.... no....."

Prowl? (of the cWo) vs. Unicron

Unicron is the first to arrive, "Blood Brothers" leading his way. He is booed a few times as he reaches the ring. The events at Mania are not unknown to him, and he leans on the front ropes, awaiting his opponent with bemused interest.
That's when Crazy Train hits, and Prowl? and his ladies come from the back. But they stop at the top of the ramp, and Prowl? has to coax someone out of the back, and sure enough, it's Mirage in full drag! The Big Ragebowski grumbles under his breath as the crowd laughs at him, Unicron even chuckling a bit as he gets closer. But when Prowl? steps in the ring, it's all business.

JFA: I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it, Mirage in full drag as part of Prowl?'s entourage!
JHA: This is a disgrace! How can Prowl? do that to Mirage! He's an AWF superstar, to say nothing for a member of Degeneration Next!
JFA: That was a term of their match! He has every right!
JHA: Okay, then if Prowl? wins, you have to dress in drag, and if Mirage wins, you don't!
JFA: That's ridiculous, and not going to happen.

The bell rings, and the two combatants begin exchanging punches as Mirage sulks outside the ring. Prowl? is able to get Unicron into the corner, and wails away at him, before trying to charge at him. Unicron gets out of the way, ramming Prowl? into the turnbuckle. As Prowl? staggers out, Unicron suplexes him to the mat, then picks him up, bounces him off the ropes, and nails him with a big boot! Unicron then covers, but Prowl? has enough sense to put his foot on the ropes, saving his bacon.
Unicron yells at the ref as Prowl? gets a chance to recover. When Unicron sees him standing, he goes for the chokeslam, but gets a kick to the groin for his trouble. Prowl? then hits a DDT on his opponent, then bounces off the ropes and clotheslines him. Hitting the opposite ropes, the result is the same, and Unicron hits the mat. This makes Prowl? head for the top turnbuckle.

JFA: Watch out here, the flying elbow's coming!
JHA: No! Wait!

Mirage grabs Prowl?'s ankle, which stalls him, then he pushes him off the turnbuckle and onto the mat! Unicron then is able to recover and regain control of the match, hitting Prowl? with a sidewalk slam, then grabbing him by the throat for the chokeslam, and hitting it! He then tries to choke out Prowl? but the ref will have none of it, and separates him from his fallen opponent. This distraction enables Mirage to get to the top rope, and drop-kick Prowl? as he stands up! Unicron continues to argue the ref as Mirage hits the "Rage-plex" and rolls out of the ring! Unicron then moves the ref aside, and picks up Prowl?.

JFA: No, not this! Damn that Mirage!
JHA: Yes! Here it comes, the tombstone!

Unicron indeed delivers, tombstoning Prowl? and getting the three-count and the win! He wastes no time leaving the ring as Mirage comes charging back in and begins wailing away on Prowl?! He steps back after a moment and rips his wig and dress off, and wipes the makeup off on the wife-beater he has on underneath. He shouts at Prowl? several times before Rage-plexing him again! After a few more shots to the head, he's opened Prowl? up! But this isn't enough, Mirage runs out and grabs a chair from ringside.

JFA: Thank God he was wearing shorts.
JHA: Amen to that; Mirage in panties is a sight I'd rather not endure.
JFA: There's a picture...But Prowl? is now getting the beating of his life; can't say I'm surprised by it.
JHA: That's what happens when you trust a member of DN to behave. Mirage was humiliated, but he recovered his dignity when he realized he could impact the match!

As Prowl? tries to stand again, Mirage nails him in the head with the chair! He then places it in the middle of the ring, grabs Prowl?, and despite protests from the ref and the constant bell-ringing, he Rage-Plexes him into the chair! More refs have run to the ring by this time, but Mirage is done; he rolls out and heads for the back, screaming at Prowl? the whole way!

Raiden vs. Silly Cow

Raiden made his way to the ring wearing a t-shirt that said, “Smug” on it in honour of his MIA tag-partner RCOSD. He entered the ring, where Silly Cow was waiting for him. The two locked arms in the centre of the ring and Raiden quickly took Silly Cow down with an arm-drag takeover. He followed up with a police arm lock that pinned Silly Cow face down on the matt.

Silly Cow battled back for better position, but Raiden just slammed him face first into the mat. Silly Cow held his face as Raiden lifted him to his feet and whipped him into the ropes. Raiden went for a clothesline, but Silly Cow ducked and ran the ropes again. Raiden tried going for another clothesline, but Silly Cow was already going for a missile dropkick that knocked Raiden off his feet. Silly Cow shot up and nailed Raiden with a running dropkick as he was sitting up. Silly Cow ran the ropes and nailed Raiden with a leg drop before he went for a cover.

Raiden kicked out very forcefully after a two count. Raiden got to his feet and blocked a punch that was thrown by Silly Cow. Raiden returned with several punches of his own that eventually backed Silly Cow into a corner and then followed up with a couple kicks to the mid-section. Silly Cow clutched his stomach and leaned over. This gave Raiden the opportunity to nail him with a DDT. He went for a cover but only got two.

JFA: What resilience shown by Silly Cow. This young guy has what it takes to be a great wrestler some day.
JHA: Yeah… some day.

Raiden had brought him into a corner and was pounding him into it with a combination of punches and kicks. Silly Cow was defenceless as Raiden propped him up on the top turnbuckle. He was setting him up for a suplex off the top rope. He lifted him up, but Silly Cow was able to avoid being slammed, by wrapping his legs around Raiden’s head. He tried to go for a hurricanrhana, but Raiden held onto the ropes. He then grabbed Silly Cow by the arms and nailed him with a huge power bomb.

Raiden picked Silly Cow up and raised him above his head setting him up for the bullet slam. Again, Silly Cow was driven hard into the mat as Raiden completed the move. Silly Cow lay motionless on the mat as Raiden set him up for his submission move, the Loco-Motive.

JHA: That’s all she wrote folks. He’s going to tap.
JFA: Don’t count Silly Cow out yet; he’s reaching for the ropes.

Silly Cow stretched out his arms as far as he could, trying to get a hold on the ropes. Raiden just kept applying more and more pressure, bending Silly Cow’s back further than it was ever meant to be bent. Finally, Silly Cow gave in and tapped. Raiden released the hold and raised his arms in victory.

Starscreamer and Plasmodium (both of the cWo) vs Quick Switch and nmathew

JFA: “A surprise change in matchups here tonight, brought about by the addition of Starscreamer to the cWo.”
JHA: “That’s right, with everyday the cWo just gets stronger and stronger. Mr. Vaccaro has to be scared under his desk!”
JFA: “I highly doubt that the esteemed leader of this company is bothered by a group of rogues…and they are not without their problems. Remember, not only do they have to contend with the Phantom foundation, but also D-Next has their problems with Claypool’s faction, as well as former member Jetfire, who gave cWo member Brawn a neck injury when he dumped him into the casket at Archivemania.”
JHA: “That was a fluke! If the medical staff had addressed the issue right away, Brawn would be here right now!”
JFA: “I don’t deny that…Brawn is one tough son of a gun and he refused medical attention following the match. It was not until two days later, when he experienced numbness in his right hand that he went in for a checkout!”

The cWo music Starscreamer and Plasmodium make their way down the aisle along with Claypool, all donning new shirts saying ‘cWo’ on front and ‘rules and bones, we break em both’ on the back. They step into the ring and Claypool grabs the mic.

Claypool: “Hey yo! Its time for a little survey…what I want to know is how many people here came to see AWF?”

The crowd begins to cheer, but Claypool brushes them off.

Claypool: “OK, so four or five…”
JFA: “Four or five?”
JHA: “You’re right…I think he gave them the benefit of the doubt!”
Claypool: “Now how many people came to see the C…W…O” (Large portion of the crowd chants with him) “Just like I thought…that’s one more, for the good guys!”
JFA: “Good guys?”
JHA: “You heard him! One more for the good guys! HA HA!”

Just then “Back in Black begins to play.”

JFA: “And here comes a team born out of mutual respect and gritty determination!”
JHA: “No wonder I hate them!”

Nmathew and Quick Switch make their way down the aisle and enter the ring to a thunderous ovation. The bell sounds and Nmathew starts off against Starscreamer. The two lock up and nmathew goes for a single leg take down into an arm bar. Starscreamer rises back up and rolls through, turning to face nmathew and jabbing a thumb into the eye.

JHA: “HEH…goes to show you, no matter how much you work out…you just can’t build muscles in your eyes! HA HA!”
JFA: “You WOULD enjoy that!”

Now backing, nmathew into the corner with a series of midsection kicks, Screamer tags in Plasmodium. Who continues to put the boots to nmathew. As the ref pulls Plas out of the corner to break the stomps, Screamer reaches down and starts to choke out nmathew. Quick Switch tries to charge in, but the ref rushes over to stop him…enabling a double team in the corner. Picking nmathew up, Plasmodium holds him while Screamer leaps from the top rope with a flying lariat. Rolling onto the mat, Screamer leaps up and the pair continue to stomp away at nmathew.

JFA: “Damnit! This isn’t fair? Why isn’t the referee doing his job?”
JHA: “He is…he’s keeping that cheater Quick Switch from interfering in the match!”
JFA: “Please!”

Finally drawn back to the match, the ref orders Plas out of the ring, while Screamer works over the downed nmathew. Picking him up, he sends him into the ropes, but nmathew ducks the standing lariat, grabs Screamer from behind and begins a series of rolling german suplexes, hitting 5 before releasing on the sixth. Now struggling, nmathew reaches his corner and tags in the hot Quick Switch, who kicks screamer down, then launches himself of the down Screamer, through the air and administers some chin music to Plasmodium standing on the apron. Claypool jumps up on the apron also, only to get a roundhouse to the face! Barely recovered, Nmathew makes his way over to the side to help even the odds…going after both Claypool and Plasmodium. After clotheslining Claypool, he hits a reverse dragon suplex on Plas and locks in the Double chicken wing! Meanwhile in the ring, Quick Switch nails Screamer with a spinning powerbomb. He goes for the cover…

JFA: “This one’s over! The pin…damnit! Claypool has the referee and wait a damn minute! WAIT ONE DAMN MINUTE!!!”
JHA: “WHAT? I don’t see anything!”

Out of the crowd comes Bombshell and Shrapnel, who grab Quick Switch nailing him with a tire iron and then administer a double power bomb to Quick Switch. Then as Nmathew comes into make the save, he meets a similar fate, then gets tossed to the outside. The pair pulls Screamer on top of Quick Switch, then duck under the ring and to the back. Claypool points out the pin to the ref. 1-2-3!

JFA: “DAMNIT! This match was over…NMATHEW AND QUICK SWITCH HAD IT WON!!! They have been screwed over by those vile Insecticon Outsiders and those CWO rogues!”
JHA: “What a hard fought victory for Plasmodium and Starscreamer! Claypool must be proud!”
JFA: “PROUD?!? How can you say that…do you even watch the matches if LordSixshot isn’t at ringside? Now…come one…enough’s enough…they are beating the hell outta two downed opponents, what big stars…”
JHA: “HEY! What’s he doing here?!?”
JFA and JHA: “Jetfire!!!”

Jetfire storms the ring with a bat and nails Screamer, before the rest jump out of the ring. Claypool grabs Screamer by the feet and pulls him out of the ring as the cWo makes its way to the back. As Jetfire helps up the two rising superstars the crowd roars with cheers for the trio.

JFA: “I think this is a long way from being settled…and I think the Outsiders may have picked a fight that they may not be able to win…this team of Nmathew and Quick Switch are going to prove to be a lethal combination…and Claypool has to be concerned now about former cWo member, Jetfire.”
JHA: “Yeah…that sneak attack, Pearl Harbor artist…I think he should be suspended!”

Theultimateprimefan (UPF) vs. Cyclonis

Instruments of Destruction hits, and the crowd begins to boo. Cyclonis makes his way to the ring, pausing occasionally to offer in insult to a chosen member of the audience.

JHA: I don't get why they don't like this guy.
JFA: Maybe it's because he says he's from another planet and we should be his slaves?
JHA: Well, it's probably true...

The lights dim as Bon Jovi's "It's my Life" begins. The crowd jumps to it's feet to see The Ultimate Prime Fan's first appearance on AWF Mayhem.

JFA: This guy has managed to attract a lot of attention since Archivemania.
JHA: Yeah, the jerk. Imagine, a greenhorn demanding a match for the AWF title against the great Galvatron91?
JFA: He didn't ask for the match, it was given to him.

UPF enters the ring, and the referee calls for the bell. Immediately, Cyclonis charges his smaller opponent, and begins to grapple, working UPF towards a corner. Breaking the hold, Cyclonis delivers a few stiff rights to his opponent's jaw, then follows it up with some kicks to the midsection, driving UPF to the mat. The ref steps in, giving UPF a chance to catch his breath and he begins pulling himself up. Cyclonis has other ideas, however, and grabs UPF, hurling him into the ropes. Cyclonis charges forward, trying to level UPF with a huge clothesline as UPF bounces off the ropes...

JFA: What an amazing dodge! Did you see that? UPF somehow managed to counter that into a running neck breaker.
JHA: What? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention to the match. Think that gal in the fifth row is checking me out?
JFA: You need your eyes checked.
JHA: They're just fine. I can see Lord SixShot at 2 clicks!

UPF is the first to get up, and nails Cyclonis with an old fashioned bodyslam. Looking down at Cyclonis, UPF calmly walks up, and drops, delivering a knee right to the face of Cyclonis. Yelling in rage, Cyclonis rolls away and slides to his knees, then slowly regains his feet. Before Cyclonis manages to climb all the way up, UPF charges in, hitting Cyclonis into the corner with a spear. Climbing onto the second rope, UPF begins delivering shots to Cyclonis' head, the crowd gleefully counting each blow. UPF's attack is cut short, though, as Cyclonis delivers an incredible powerbomb after being struck only 4 times.

JHA: The raw power! That guy is going places.
JFA: So too is UPF.
JHA: Yeap, right through the mat as we speak!

Cyclonis goes for the pin, grabbing onto UPF's tights for leverage. The ref begins his count, 1...

JFA: This isn't right!

Just before slapping the mat a third time, the ref sees Cyclonis' illegal hold, and refuses to count. Enraged, Cyclonis lifts UPF up into a bear hug, and begins to squeeze.

JHA: Well, that's the match!

UPF seems to be weakening, and the ref begins to check. Lifts the hand once, and it falls.

JHA: Why is the crowd shouting that? We're not even on that network!
JFA: That's U P F! Not N you dolt. It's his initials!

The ref raises his hand twice, and it drops. The chants of U-P-F have some affect, however, as UPF keeps his arm lifted the third time, and he opens his eyes to look straight into his tormentor's face. Suddenly, he delivers a head butt, and blood gushes from the collision!

JFA: Dear God. One man has a busted skull!
JHA: Can we get a mop out here?

Cyclonis took the worst of the hit, and UPF hits a suplex before climbing the top rope. He leaps, landing an elbow square into Cyclonis's heart. Lifting Cyclonis into the air, UPF drops him into the Skyhigh Stunner.

JFA: If he lands that move on Galvatron91 next Monday, we could have a new AWF champion!
JHA: Please, the only thing that boy is landing next week is a trip to the hospital.

UPF drops for the cover. 1..2..3. Before the ref can raise UPF's hand in victory:

"TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!"

JHA: It's Lord SixShot! See, my eyes are fine!

UPF looks down the isle and his eyes lock on Galvatron91:

Galvatron91: Hey rookie! Not too bad, but you're going to have to do better than that if you want to play the game! I just wanted to come out here and let you know in person, come our match next week, you're going to experience a new definition of pain!

JHA: Hear that? I hope UPF has paid up on his term life insurance!
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Backstage...

NFHG spots Grimlock leaving the arena in street clothes, having yet to appear on the show.

NFHG: Grimlock, where are you going? What are you doing here tonight? Are you looking for Predaking?
The Lock: Heh heh, you know, it's funny you should ask, you WORTHLESS PILE OF SLIME!!! Predaking may still have my Intercontinental Title for the moment, but after what I've just done to him, he's going to be a little less happy with life!
NFHG: What did you do, Grimlock, what did you do?
The Lock: Follow me, scuzz bucket, and I'll show you.

NFHG followed Grimlock to the parking lot, where Predaking's Porsche had been covered in cement!!! Grimlock turned back to NFHG, a huge smile on his face.

The Lock: Now THAT is a work of art. I'm telling you one thing, you piece of slag, you can mark it down right now. One week from tonight, we're gonna have a brand new AWF Intercontinental Champion, and it's me. Nobody's gonna beat me. Not Predaking, not the Commissioner, and sure as hell not those damn referees.

As The Lock bantered on, the corner of the camera's shot spots Predaking coming out of the shadows, belt in hand!!! As The Lock goes on, Predaking raises the belt and turns the Lock around, leveling him with the belt as the crowd in the arena cheers!!!

Table Match
The Ghost (of the Phantom Foundation) vs. Bombshell (of the cWo)

JFA: Well folks, this is a big match. Bombshell of the CWO has challenged the leader of the Phantom Foundation, The Ghost, for a match here on Mayhem.
JHA: Yep, and to make things interesting, the Ghost is going to be put through a table!
JFA: Well, yes, it is a table match, but I think Bombshell has just as much chance of going through a table as the Ghost does.
JHA: That’s what you think, my boy Bombshell has been fired up all week about losing his big tag match at Archivemania to the Ghost’s buddies Angloconvoy and Cosmotron.

Bombshell came to the ring first with a CWO shirt on. He jeered at the crowd who were chanting, “Clay Worst Odour”. The Ghost came to the ring next. His forehead was bandaged up thanks to his war with Brendocon at Archivemania. He slowly walked to the ring and then stood on the outside as Bombshell, who had already grabbed a chair, was begging him to come in.

JHA: Look, the Ghost is chicken! He won’t even get into the ring.
JFA: Bombshell’s got a chair for heaven’s sake! Why would he get into the ring just to be hit with it?
JHA: Well it’s a table match; all weapons are legal. The Ghost should have thought of that before he agreed to it.

The Ghost began to get onto the apron, but jumped back as Bombshell swung the chair at him. He tried again, and again, Bombshell came inches away from nailing him with the chair. He tried a third time, this time he was ready for Bombshell’s attack. As Bombshell swung the chair over the ropes, the Ghost fell to the matt, grabbed Bombshell’s ankles and pulled him off his feet and outside of the ring. Bombshell dropped the chair in the process.

The two competitors traded blows outside the ring with the Ghost gaining the upper hand. He backed Bombshell into the ring post, but the CWO member grabbed the Ghost by the head and threw him into the metal ring post. The Ghost bounced off the post and onto the floor. Bombshell lifted the Ghost up and put him into the ring. He followed him inside and lifted him to his feet. He flung him against the ropes and nailed him with a clothesline as he was coming back.

The Ghost was down and Bombshell quickly followed up with a leg drop. He then lifted the Ghost and took him to the corner of the ring, but the Ghost grabbed him and whipped him into the corner. As Bombshell staggered out of the corner, the Ghost followed up with a Russian leg sweep. As Bombshell went down, the Ghost quickly followed up with headlock. He lifted Bombshell up while he was still in the headlock and nailed him with a running bulldog. As Bombshell lay flat in the ring, the Ghost went outside the ring to get a table.

JFA: Bombshell is out in the centre of the ring and the Ghost is going for a table. Looks like it’s going to be goodnight for Bombshell.
JHA: No way, Bombshell’s just letting the Ghost do all the work of getting the table, then he’s going to strike.
JFA: Are you saying he’s playing possum?
JHA: No, I’m saying Bombshell’s pretending he’s out, so he can surprise the Ghost when he gets into the ring.
JFA: That’s what playing possum is!
JHA: Well sorry; where I come from we don’t name everything after overgrown rodents.

The Ghost now had a table set up in the ring. Bombshell was just getting to his feet. The Ghost nailed him with a kick to the chest that knocked Bombshell onto the ground. Bombshell rolled out of the ring and off the apron. Bombshell got to his feet outside of the ring just to be hit by the Ghost with a baseball slide from inside the ring.

The two were now on the outside with the Ghost on the offensive. He lifted Bombshell to his feet and slammed his head into the guardrail. He tried a second time, but Bombshell blocked and nailed the Ghost with an elbow to the mid-section. He then started slamming the Ghost’s head against the guardrail. After about five shots, the Ghost’s bandage had fallen off and blood was running down his face, much like eight days earlier at Archivemania.

Bombshell pushed the Ghost back into the ring and followed him. The table was already set up, so he lifted Ghost to his feet and set him up for a jackknife power bomb. He began to lift the Ghost up, but the Ghost fought back. The Ghost squirmed his way free and began fending off Bombshell by nailing him with strong right hands. Bombshell regained his composure and nailed the Ghost with a huge clothesline, knocking the Ghost off his feet.

Bombshell went to the corner of the ring to get the chair he was using in the beginning of the match. The Ghost was just getting to his feet as Bombshell came at him with the chair. The Ghost saw him and nailed him with a spinning heel kick that knocked the chair back into Bombshell’s face.

JFA: The Guillotine! The Ghost just nailed Bombshell with his new move he calls the Guillotine!
JHA: No fair! The Ghost used a chair! He should be disqualified!
JFA: Are you kidding? Chairs are allowed in this match.
JHA: What! I wasn’t told about this!

The Ghost now had Bombshell set up for the Whirlwind. He lifted him up over his head and then slammed him right through the wooden table, shattering it into pieces. The referee rang the bell and raised the Ghost’s hand. “Lap Dance” hit as the Ghost climbed the corner ropes and raised his hands in victory as the crowd cheered him on.

Paladin Prime vs. Cyberstrike NTO

As Paladin heads down to the ring, his limp from the injury he sustained at Archivemania is still quite noticeable, and he has a cast covering his right knee.

JFA: I tell ya, Paladin is all heart being out here right now. That injury would shelve anyone else for at least a week, but not him.
JHA: Yeah, it would shelve someone else, in fact it did! Stone Cold Skywarp! And Paladin should have seen that and done the same thing! All he's gonna get for this is an ass-kickin'!
JFA: That remains to be seen, but the fact remains that Paladin has found the guts to stare down his next opponent, the legendary Cyberstrike NTO, who is making his AWF debut here tonight.

About then, No Chance in Hell hits, and Cyberstrike comes down. The crowd is familiar with him, and boos him relentlessly. One fan even holds a sign:

N
T
O

The bell rings, and they circle each other a moment. Cyberstrike then charges, going right for Paladin's right knee, and taking him down. Paladin winces but gets back up, dodges another attempt at the knee by Cyberstrike, and hits him with a neckbreaker. He then picks up his opponent and lands a samoan drop before coming off the ropes and laying an elbow into Cyberstrike's heart.

JFA: This is the only way Paladin's gonna win this match, keep it fast, keep Cyberstrike down.
JHA: Maybe, but Cyberstrike's fresh, he's making his debut, and he doesn't have a cast on!

Paladin goes for the cover, but Cyberstrike kicks out after two. Paladin then brings Cyberstrike to his feet, but gets chopped across the chest for his trouble. Cyberstrike keeps this up, chopping at his opponent relentlessly, until he forces him into a corner. From there he begins to kick at the injured leg of Paladin. With each kick, Paladin screams louder and louder, but then Cyberstrike goes for the face, standing on the middle turnbuckle and punching at the head of Paladin repeatedly. The ref admonishes Cyberstrike, which distracts him and enables Paladin to force him off and roll him up in the small package, but Cyberstrike kicks out! Cyberstrike then applies the (Regal) Stretch on Paladin, but Paladin gets leverage and forces him off! Cyberstrike bounces off the ropes as Paladin gets to his feet, and he uses his momentum to land a sidewalk slam on Cyberstrike!

JFA: Paladin, all heart as I say, is fighting back! The pain this young man has to be going through, it must be excrutiating even to be out there!
JHA: Yeah! Quit now, Paladin!

Paladin heads for the top rope to the ovation of the crowd.

JFA: This could make or break this match right here!
JHA: Yeah! It could also make or break Paladin's leg!

Paladin jumps off the top rope, and hits the moonsault on Cyberstrike! But the impact takes a lot out of him, so he flops off instead of covering his opponent! Both men lay in the ring as the ref counts: 1...2...3...4...
Cyberstrike is the first to stagger up, trying for the ropes so he can get some leverage.
He gets hold, and regains his footing, stopping the countout. A tired Cyberstrike then heads for Paladin, who is still down, and kicks him a few times before picking him up.

JFA: No, not this!
JHA: Yes! The jackknife powerbomb! I told you Paladin shouldn't be out here!

But Paladin reverses, and hits a thunderous DDT on Cyberstrike! He follows that up with a bulldog, and a leg drop off the top rope, which leaves him in pain, but this time he gets the cover...
1...2...3!!!

The crowd erupts as the battered Paladin earns his first victory!

JFA: He did it! By God! The heart, the unbelievable heart of Paladin to come down here and win this match here tonight!
JHA: Definitely something amazing, but I don't think that--
JFA: Wait a minute!

Claypool charges into the ring right then, grabbing Paladin and nailing him with a neckbreaker! Leaving him lay there, Claypool grabs a chair from ringside, brings it in, and wraps it around the injured leg.

JFA: Damn him! Someone stop this!

Claypool then heads up top, and just like at Mania, lands a drop-kick on the chair! He then slides out, dragging Paladin near the ringpost, and slams his leg against it repeatedly! The crowd is booing furiously, but then it erupts in cheers as Jetfire 2.1 charges down the ramp and blindsides Claypool with a shot to the head! He beats on the leader of the cWo as Paladin gets to his feet, only to be confronted by Cyberstrike, who nails him with the jackknife powerbomb! Jetfire then dashes into the ring, and puts Cyberstrike over the ropes! Seeing Claypool start back for the back, holding his head but grinning wickedly, Jetfire jumps on the lower rope and shouts at him.

JFA: Jetfire saves the day! What a turn of events! But has the damage been done? What does all this mean?!

6-Person Tag Team Main Event
Blaster_86, Blitzwing 2 & Sheba vs. Brendocon, Lord Sixshot & AWF World Champion Galvatron91 (of D-Generation-Next)

JFA: Here comes the World's Heavyweight Champion, and frankly he doesn't look too amused with the situation.
JHA: Who would be? The Game's had to deal with these ham-and-eggers and nine-to-fivers coming out of the woodwork calling him a fluke! The man's the greatest champion in AWF history!
JFA: I think that distinction would have to go to Stone Cold Skywarp.
JHA: Oh yeah? Who won the match?
JFA: I'm simply saying that...
JHA: You don't have to say it! They know! It's time to play the game!!! Whoooo!!!

As the three head D-Generates stepped through the ropes, Sixshot stepped to the fore and began to untie her trench coat.

JHA: Here it comes, the most electrifying move in sports entertainment today!!!
JFA: Will you stop!!

As the crowd screamed, Sixshot ripped off the jacket and flung it into the adoring crowd, revealing a black sports bra and tight shorts that got an out-and-out scream from JHA. Before any music even hit, the underdog squad of Blaster86, Blitzwing 2 and Sixshot's newcomer nemesis Sheba rushed the ring and attacked, with Blaster going after the Game and Blitz attacking the O'Con while Sixshot slid from the ring and avoided Sheba. The referee sorted things out and started the match with Brendocon and Blitz. Blitz started off aggressively with a strong clothesline that took Brend to the mat. Brend bounced up and hit the ropes running, then avoided a clothesline attempt to score with a cross-bodyblock that got a one count. Blitz got up and ran the ropes, but Brend caught him coming by with a knee to the midsection, followed up by a boot square to the face. The HeartBrend Kid picked up Blitz and drove him face-first into the corner, then whipped him across the way where Galvy put his boot up on the corner pad and rammed it right into Blitzwing's face.

Blitz fell back into the center of the ring, and Brend made the tag to the AWF Champion, who came in and began violently stomping away on Blitz. Over in the opposite corner, as Galvy stomped Blitz into the mat, Blaster began taunting the champion and begging him for a chance in the ring. Shocked at the upcoming Canadian's courage, Galvy obliged and heaved Blitzwing at the corner, allowing him to make the tag to Blaster. Galvy went for an angry clothesline but Blaster avoided it and stung the champion with a series of boxing-style right hands.

JHA: Not fair! Not fair! He's using a closed fist!
JFA: Do I even need to list all the ways DNext cheats?
JHA: DNext never cheats! I'll get you the tapes to prove it!
JFA: Go ahead, why don't you?
JHA: I'm needed here, you idiot! Leaving you alone on this show is like putting Winona Ryder in charge of security!
JFA: I don't get it.
JHA: See what I mean?!?

Blaster peppered Galvy with punches to the stomach, then avoided another wild right hand and booted Galvy in the head, dropping him to a knee. Furious, Galvy stood straight up and grabbed Blaster by the throat, heaving him across the ring. Seizing the opportunity for a break, Blaster quickly tagged in Sheba.

JFA: Get out of there, Game, you know it's gotta be woman versus woman.
JHA: Frankly, I wouldn't mind watching the Game beat up on this Sheba chick.
JFA: You would like that sort of thing, wouldn't you!
JHA: Hey, lay off, I've never hit a woman...when she didn't deserve it...

Galvy reluctantly left the ring and was forced to watch his scantily-clad valet step in with Sheba. The two women locked up, and Sheba forced Sixshot into a corner, then softened her up with quick punches to the midsection.

JHA: Don't hit her in the face! No hitting in the face!
JFA: Worried Sheba might muss that pretty mug on Sixshot?
JHA: Whatever damage she does, she can't possibly end up as ugly as you.

In a desperation move, Sixshot dropped to her knees and pulled Sheba's hips forward, driving Sheba face-first into the turnbuckle but her hips right into Sixshot's face, smashing the back of her head against the middle buckle.

JHA: Ohmygod...ohmygod...this is almost too much for me to handle.
JFA: Finally a position Sixshot is used to!
JHA: You make one more comment about her and I'll slap the taste out of your mouth!
JFA: Well, excuse me!

With both women hurt, Sheba backed off and crawled to the corner, making the tag to Blitzwing just as Sixshot tagged Brendocon. Blitz came out a house of fire, nailing Brend with a series of right hands that drove him back into a corner. He whipped him across the ring into his own corner and Brend hit the turnbuckle hard. Blitz made the tag and Blaster came in, and while Blitz held the HeartBrend Kid up, Blaster ran the ropes and went for a flying forearm, but Brend moved at the last second and Blaster nailed his own partner!!! As Blaster tried to aid his fallen teammate, Brendocon bided his time and waited in the corner, then nailed Blaster with the HeartBrend Kick as he turned to face the action!!! Blaster crumpled to the mat and fell through the ropes to the floor as Blitzwing recovered on the apron.

Gaining momentum after his patented finisher, Brend tossed Blaster back into the ring and prepared him for the end. As Brend set up for the HDD, Blaster slipped out of the move at the last instant and pushed Brend face-first into a turnbuckle! Harnessing the last of his energy, Blaster went for the corner and tried to make the tag to Blitzwing, but his partner turned his back on him!!! As Blaster looked on in shock, his former co-tag team champion flipped him off, then stepped off the apron and left the ring area!!! As Blaster stood confused, Brend snuck up from behind and scored with a thunderous low blow!!! Blaster crumpled to the mat, and when Sheba tried to get in the ring and interfere, Brend grabbed her by the hair and heaved her through the ropes to the floor. When the referee tried to get involved, The Game stepped into the ring and leveled him with a punch to the face!!!

JFA: Oh, come on, Game! That's not right and you know it!
JHA: Looks like business is finally gonna pick up for D-Next! Blaster's gonna get what's coming to him, and I told ya it was gonna happen!
JFA: This is horrible...

...is all JFA could say as Galvy brought a steel chair in the ring and, while Brend held him up, smashed the chair over the head of the defenseless Blaster. As the crowd booed incessantly, Brend and Galvy looked over at the gorgeous Sixshot, who screamed for a bit of redemption after all the smack Blaster had spoken about her in the last week. As the crowd looked on in horror, Brend and Galvy propped Blaster up in the corner and propped his legs behind the ropes, then stood back and watched as Sixshot sprinted across the ring and kicked Blaster as hard as she could below the belt! As the sickening smack reverberated through the arena...

JHA: I changed my mind!!! THAT's the most electrifying move in sports entertainment!
JFA: Damn them! DAMN THEM!!! This is horrible!!!

As Blaster rolled onto the mat in indescribable pain, the trio of Redstreak, Ravage, and Thundercracker84 suddenly burst through the curtains!!! They rushed the ring and, while Redstreak pushed Sixshot out of the way, Ravage and TC went after O'Con and the Champion!!! Caught by surprise, the DN boys were overwhelmed by the rescuers, who gained their finest moment when Redstreak slipped into the ring and leveled The Game with his own AWF Championship belt!!! As Dead Pool rushed down to ringside and pulled his leader from the ring, the crowd roared as Redstreak's crew all raised each other's hands in triumph!!!