The REAL A-train is back...

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Astrotrain99
Protoform

The REAL A-train is back...

Post by Astrotrain99 »

Promo: After months exile living off remains of his contract with the now defunct TWF(Transfans Wrestling Federation), this superstar has finally signed a contract with the AWF. What will come of this!?! ...only one thing is for sure, it's time to bring on the pain.

*Mindless Self Indulgence - Bring The Pain hits*
*Astro comes out with a mic*

Well it's finally good to be back. I see all my Astroholics are glad to see there best, charming, favorite wrestler back in action(Large boos are heard). Hmmmm, so this is the AWF I've heard so much about, seems you have a nice group of boys in you roster here. It seems quite a few of them are very talented, by nothing like the matches I had in the good ole' TWF.

Now.... I'm a little rusty, but I've been hitting the gym and training and in great shape for my return. Now my ring skills are the best they've ever been and of course, I NEVER would lower myself to cheating...*pause with smirk as he builds heat from crowd.* :smokin:

"Shave you back, shave your back, shave your back!!!!"

Hey, I told you I'm not that A-train!!! :mad: He doesn't have anything on this tripple changing stallion. Anyways... to the business at had. It's finally time I show off my stuff, so I'm issuing a challenge any of you guys in the AWF. If you think you have what it takes to face this train full steam, then speak up, don't be shy. It won't hurt...much. :\

Astrotrain trips: Come take a cruse of the lovely planet of Char, er... ok, maybe not that lovely.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: Not to offend you or anything. Cause since you tellin me its ok to speak up then....shave your damn back for cripes sakes man. I mean....who would wanna wrestle you if you got a hairy back there? You expecting us to wear protective gear or something dude?
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Astrotrain99
Protoform

Post by Astrotrain99 »

Alright!!! You people want the A-train to shave his back?.... well, your not gonna get it. (Crowd boos).... unless it's in a match. But not just any match, a HAIR vs HAIR match. If I loose, the A-train shall shave his glorious back :( , but if I should win, the the poor shmoe who even thinks he can stand up to me.... [evilvinnymacvoice]GETS A SCISSORS TO HIS HEAD!!!![/evilvinnymacvoice] :mad: Bye, bye hair! Bawhawhawhaw! :D

Astrotrain trips: Come take a cruse of the lovely planet of Char, er... ok, maybe not that lovely.