20.08.03 Warzone!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Blaster

04.09.03 Warzone!

Post by Blaster »

The AWF logo flashes across the screen, and for the first time we see a proper Warzone introduction. The Warzone theme is the first 40 seconds of “Redefine” by Incubus, and the images include:

During the slow first 15 seconds, black and white shots of:

Redstreak’s back
Ravage sitting in a chair, wringing his hands
Vin Ghostal patting his gold baseball bat into his hand
Viewfind blowing a puff of smoke into the air

As the music explodes, the video explodes into color with:

Tempest doing a Shooting Star Press
RCOSD growling
Cyberstrike breaking an nTo kendo stick over someone’s head
Amarant Odinson pointing at the camera
D-Extreme kissing his TV Championship belt
The Lock hitting the Dinobot Slam
Morpheus staring straight ahead from behind the mask
Vin Ghostal nailing Redstreak with the sledgehammer to break up The Foundation
Brave Maximus drawing his hand across his throat
OP2005 hitting the chokeslam
A side shot of Black Zarak that swirls around his head and transforms into Wolfang
P?, Divebomb and Viewfind throwing up the GPA sign
A 360-degree shot of UPF wrapped in the American flag with his head bowed
The Big Ragebowski blowing the camera a kiss
Windcharger smiling ridiculously
Redstreak holding up a single index finger, indicating “#1”

JFA: “Hello And Welcome to a packed RBC Center here in Raleigh, North Carolina! With what out Interim Commissioner has promised to be action packed!
JHA: “Hopefully He’ll prove to be better then Vaccaro and not suddenly jump ship.”
JFA: “Speaking of Vaccaro hopefully tonight we shall find out more on his whereabouts but until then JRA looks ready for the first match!”

UPF & A-Train Vs. The NWA [Divebomb & P?, AWF Tag Team Champions]

JRA: “Ladies and gentlemen… the following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall… introducing first…”
* ‘Maven’ blasts over the Wartron as UPF walks to the ring, decked out in red, white and blue. He slaps a couple of high-fives to fans and then slides into the ring to start running the ropes. *

JRA: “from San Francisco, California… U…P…F!”

JFA: “And folks, we’re going to have a reunion of sorts tonight… UPF and A-Train were quite the tandem in the ill-fated Transfans Wrestling Federation…”
JHA: “That’s TWF for short, for all of you jabronis with attention spans shorter than Cyberstrike’s member…”
JFA: “That’s as maybe… but they still have a chance of proving that they can hang in the tag division, even if they don’t win. If they show some continuity, odds are they’ll be considered for a Tag Title shot.”

* Just then, ‘Crash’ blasts into the arena… and A-Train along with it! *

JRA: “And his tag team partner… from Church Hill, Tennessee… A-TRAIN!”

* A-Train strolls down to the ring. He doesn’t even seem to acknowledge the crowd. He walks up the ring steps, and through the ropes to meet his sometime former tag team partner. They smack fists together as a show of unison, before ‘Crash’ fades out to be replaced by ‘Warriors of the World United’. *

JHA: “Woohoo! Here come my boys!”

* Divebomb leads the NWA to the ring with P? in tow, not far behind. The two seem more focused than usual, as they do not even take the time to hurl abuse at the fans before climbing into the ring. *

JRA: “And their opponents… from British-Columbia, Canada… representing the GPA… The AWF Tag Team Champions... P?… Divebomb… the NWA!”

JFA: “Divebomb and P? appear a little shaken after Blood & Thunder showed the NWA just what they are capable of at Lord of the Mat. Divebomb and P? kept the Tag Team titles, but they sure lost some of their attitude in a hurry.”
JHA: “What do you expect? My homies here thought they had an easy ride… and then those two psychopaths tried to tear ‘em into pieces.”
JFA: “That’s what you have to expect when you’re the Tag Team Champions! Wolfang and Zarak wanted those belts. They didn’t care how they took them!”

* The bell rings, and Divebomb and A-Train start the match for their respective teams. *

JFA: “And it looks like A-Train and Divebomb are gonna start this match out… collar and elbow tie-up… side headlock by Divebomb… A-Train backs him to the rope… sends him across… shoulder block from Divebomb… and neither man moves… A-Train runs the ropes… connects with another shoulder block that does nothing… and Divebomb drops him with a clothesline!”
JHA: “Yeah! Go for it, Divebomb! Pretend he’s one of the idiots who tried to screw you over on Sunday night!”
JFA: “That wouldn’t be a good idea…”

* Divebomb pulls A-Train to a vertical base. As he lifts the Church Hill native for a bodyslam, A-Train slips out over his shoulder, and blasts him with a triple German suplex! *

JFA: “See? I think maybe Divebomb wasn’t concerning himself with UPF and A-Train… and that’s what he got for it! A-Train picks up Divebomb… looks like he might try for a piledriver… oh, and that’s a violent shoulderbreaker from the A-Train! Drops Divebomb to the mat… and locks in a shortarm scissor… for about two seconds before P? stands on his face.”
JHA: “Whew! That was good thinking from P?”

* Both men are getting to their feet. A-Train manages to get fully vertical first, and sinks in an arm ringer on Divebomb, before leading the NWA member towards his corner and making the tag to UPF! *

JFA: “And there’s the first tag of the match… and it isn’t from our Tag Team champions! UPF hops the top rope… and smashes Divebomb’s arm with a double axe handle! A-Train steps to the apron… as UPF wedges Divebomb’s arm up between his shoulders with a hammerlock. Divebomb reverses… and UPF reverses again… spins around… into an arm drag… and brings a knee down on that shoulder, following up with a scissored armbar! And Divebomb is still in the opposition’s half of the ring folks… too far from P? to make a tag… and he tries to shake off UPF… but UPF isn’t moving.”
JHA: “You’re right… they shouldn’t have been thinking about Blood and Thunder. COME ON DIVEBOMB! GET TO THE ROPE!”

* Divebomb manages to roll far enough to his left to grab the bottom rope. UPF gives him a clean break, and both men get to their feet. Divebomb clenches and unclenches his left fist in rapid succession to try and get some feeling back in his arm. He shakes the arm quickly and goes into an arm and elbow tie-up with UPF. Divebomb breaks the tie-up to connect with a drop toehold; moving quickly over UPF to hook in a front facelock on the Californian. The two both get to their feet, and as Divebomb attempts to move towards his corner and make a tag, UPF reverses the facelock into a bridging Northern Lights suplex! *

JFA: “Nice cover by UPF… 1…2… and P? breaks it up by taking out UPF’s legs. Divebomb hits UPF in the face… and makes the tag to P?”
JHA: “Woohoo! NWA rules!”
JFA: “Don’t say that to Blood & Thunder… UPF gets up… and turns around into a spinebuster from P? Cover… but UPF has a hand on the ropes. Irish whip by P?… reversed by UPF… head down for a back body drop… and a Facebuster by P? UPF down from that… and P? tags Divebomb… and he drops The Bomb on UPF! Cover… 1… and A-Train breaks it up! The ref pushes A-Train back to his corner… A-Train protesting that decision…”

* As A-Train argues with the referee, Divebomb lifts UPF for a vertical suplex whilst P? scales the ropes. The NWA then hit him with a spiked Brainbuster! As A-Train rushes over to help his fallen comrade, P? blasts him with a huge left hand and pushes him out of the ring. *

JFA: “Cover by Divebomb… 1… 2…… and there’s 3! The NWA wins this one!”

JRA: “Here are your winners… THE NWA!”

* UPF and A-Train retreat from the ring area to lick their wounds and ready for a rematch. As the ref raises the hands of the victors, The Camera jumps to the back where we have a shot of the new Competitor Ultimate Weapon getting ready when Tammy walks up*

Tammy: Hi Ultimate WEapon I’m Tammy I just thought I could get a few words from you about your first AWF match tonight against D-Extreme for the TV title?

UW: The short of it? I’ve come here to win and what better way to prove it then by beating this no good punk and taking the TV title from him. Now if you don’t mind I don’t intend to be tardy

UW pushes his way past Tammy stretching his arms getting ready for the match as he walks

JFA: “He’s coming this way! UW’s first match against D-Ex for the TV title is next”!

TV Title- Ultimate Weapon Vs. (C)D-Extreme

"First We Gonna Rock!" "Then We Gonna Roll!" "Then We Let It POP!" "GO LET IT GO!"

"X Gonna Give It To You" by DMX signals the arrival of D-Extreme, to a huge pop from the crowd. He makes his way to the ring, and enters it, getting the crowd in an uproar.

JFA: The crowd giving D-Extreme a massive reaction here tonight!
JHA: Not surprising. They DO tend to give a massive reaction towards lumbering idiots who do a whole lot of nothing.
JFA: Then explain why he has the TV belt, then.
JHA: I won’t need to, cause he comes the schmo whose gonna take it from him.

Ultimate Weapon makes his way down to the ring as “Stonecold” by Hammerfall squeaks out of the speakers. UW slides into the ring and tackles D-Extreme to the ground, laying down several punches on the prone champ.

JFA: UW taking it to the champ here tonight.
JHA: *snores*
JFA: If he keeps this up, he could end up becoming the new champion here tonight.
JFA: I’ve got a pair of scissors sticking out of my temples.
JFA: That’s what I thought.

While this goes down, Ultimate Weapon picks up D-Extreme, only to slam him down on the mat again, followed by a pair of elbow drops and a legdrop. As he goes for a second legdrop, however, D-Extreme rolls out of the way, so UW ends up slamming right on his keister, clutching his lower back in pain. Taking advantage of the situation, D-Extreme kicks the screaming UW in the gut. Slamming onto his back, UW lies prone as D-Extreme follows up with a legdrop and a cover that only gets a two count before UW kicks out.

JFA: UW barely able to kick out of that.

D-Extreme drags UW to his feet, and kicks him in preparation for the Xtreme Factor, but UW catches hold of it, and chop blocks his other leg, sending him crashing to the ground. UW gets to his feet, and drags D-Extreme to the center of the ring. Smiling smugly, he puts D-Extreme in the powerbomb position, and picks him up, slamming his down with authority.

JFA: That’s gotta be it. UW is gonna be the new champ.
JHA: *wakes up* What? Did you say something?
JFA: I said that UW is gonna be the new champ.
JHA: You woke me up for that?! Screw that! I’m goin’ back to bed.
JFA: Why do I put up with you?

Instead of going for the cover during this exchange, UW went ahead and preformed another powerbomb. Not willing to stop his onslaught, he puts D-Extreme in the position of performing a third powerbomb. However, as he is lifted up, D-Extreme somehow manages to find the strength to reverse it and pull off the Xtreme Factor!

JFA: XTREME FACTOR! XTREME FACTOR! GOING FOR THE COVER! 1...2…3! D-EXTREME RETAINS! D-EXTREME RETAINS
JHA: *mumbling* But Mommy…I don’t wanna go to school today. I wanna raid Daddy liquor cabinet…
JFA: *shoves JHA causing him to wake up* “Match is over Bozo”
JHA: “Dammit... D-extreme retained”
JFA: “Well I didn’t expect Ultimate Weapon to win against a seasoned vet liked D-Extreme but he did give a very good show for his first match.”

*Commercial break*

LOTM 2nd round: Cyberstrike Vs Lock

JHA: I feel that I must warn all the AWF fans out there that our next match features a has been going up against a never was. If you need to go to the washroom or take a beer break, now’s the perfect time to do it.
JFA: I’d rather suggest they do it during any of your stupid rants, but I’m afraid they’ll never come back.

Get Rolled With The Fever On The Dance Floor

N-Trance’s “Stayin' Alive '95” blares, and one half of the former Tag Champs makes his way down the ramp to a thunderous ovation.

JHA: I’ll never know why the fans decide to cheer this guy. He’s old. He’s washed up. He’s past his expiration date.
JFA: You mean like your deodorant? I told you to get a new pack last week. Why do you never listen to me?
JHA: Whenever you talk, I just tend to go blank.
JFA: Must be real easy, then. Waitasec! Cyberstrike jumping the Lock from behind! What’s he up to!?
JHA: Doing the only thing that will guarantee him a win! Jumping the guy from behind and putting the big hurt on him.
JFA: Please don’t go any further. I just ate.

Cyberstrike dragged Lock into the ring, and tossed him inside, the ring announcer dinging the bell, signalling the beginning of the match! After laying several boots to the fallen Lock, he drags him to the corner turnbuckle, and throws him into it, and kicks him several more times. But he overestimates himself, and as he lays a final series of blows, Lock grabs his foot, and twists it around, sending Cyberstrike crashing to the ground. As Cyberstrike scrambles to escape, Lock grabs his foot, and twists it into the Ankle Lock.

JFA: ANKLE LOCK! Lock could have this won right now!
JHA: Let’s hope so. Some of us want to be in bed by midnight.

Cyberstrike screams in pain, unable to bear being caught in the devastating ankle lock, yet refusing to give up. He tries to free himself, but to no avail. Finally, for lack of better ideas, he swings his free foot out to catch Lock square in the jaw, sending him flying backward and into the turnbuckle, taking the referee with him. Cyberstrike gets to his feet to try to take advantage of the situation, but hobbles around on his damaged foot.

JHA: Cyberstrike manages to free himself, but the damage may already have been done.
JFA: You know what they say. There’s not much a one legged man can do in an butt kicking contest.
JHA: Knock it off with the JR impersonations! Where did you get your personality, Stereotypes ‘R Us?!

Cyberstrike tries to mount up some sort of attack against the downed Lock, but his hobbled foot prevents him from doing so. Grimacing in pain, he rolls out of the ring, and searches under it for something he can use to cause some damage.

JFA: Cyberstrike risking disqualification here.
JHA: Hey! Lock broke his ankle! Isn’t it fair that he gets to break Lock’s head open?

Cyberstrike gets a cookie pan out from under the ring, and hobbles back into the ring, but during this time, Lock has managed to get his bearings, and get himself up to his feet, and as Cyberstrike moves in for the kill,. Lock lifts himself up and delivers a huge dropkick to the cookie tray, sending it colliding into Cyberstrike’s head!

JFA: Guess ‘Strike got his Cyber’s rattled.
JHA: What Cyber’s? What the hell are you talking about?

Lock picks up the prone Cyberstrike, executes the Dinobot Slam, and covers, as the ref finally wakes up and delivers the three count. “Stayin' Alive '95” blares for the second time as the Lock gets his hand raised.

JFA: Great match by the Lock here on Warzone he got rid of Cyberstrike quickly and smoothly to advance to the semi-finals!
JHA: Good I’m not sure I could stand Cyberstrike bragging about getting a chance at the AWF title.

The Camera’s switch back stage where we have Mr.Waugh sitting in his office when Deathscream bursts in fuming mad looking down at the interim Commissioner

DS: “What the hell is going on here?!! I’m the #1 contender for the Hardcore title! Why the hell am I not in the Hardcore title match!?”

Mr.Waugh: “Well you see Deathscream you’re #1 Contender but as we don’t have a champion you’re not the contender to anyone. So before you can really have a match we need a champion”

DS: “That’s not fair It should be me in that match aswell!”

Mr.Waugh: “Well how about this next week after Lord of the Mat you get a shot at who ever is Hardcore champion?”

DS: “You better keep your word” He steps forward and gets into Mr.Waugh’s face “Or I’ll make it so you join Vaccaro on a ‘Vacation”

Mr.Waugh smiles and then pulls away “I’ll just have to suspend you if you try...” before he can finish a man walks in and leans over whispering Waugh’s ear. He blinks and his face goes pail. “Oh... okay. Sorry DS this has to finish later I have things needing to be done” he points to the door insisting DS leaves which he reluctantly does.

Camera goes back to the Announce team

JFA: “Who was that man that walked in? and what does he need to do?”
JHA: “Why do you ask me?”
JFA: “Either way! Ravage Op2005 for the Hardcore title! Next!”

AWF Hardcore Championship Match: ‘Big Daddy Rav’ Ravage Vs. OP2005

JRA: “Ladies and gentlemen… the following contest is scheduled for one fall… and the winner will be crowned the NEW AWF Hardcore Champion!”

* As the first tones of ‘I Will Be Heard’ start to creep into the arena, the man known as Ravage surges forward to the ring. He raises a fist to the crowd before starting to rummage under the ring apron. *

JRA: “Introducing first… from Wallingford, Vermont… ‘Big Daddy Rav’… RAVAGE!”

* Before the ring announcer can ready himself to announce the next competitor, OP2005 is already pounding Ravage on the outside! *

JFA: “And we’re off the mark right now, folks. Remember, this is to crown a new Hardcore Champion… Hardcore rules apply. Anything goes… no disqualification and falls count anywhere. OP2005 knows Ravage will take advantage of that, so he’s making sure that Big Daddy Rav doesn’t have the opportunity.”
JHA: “You’re exactly right… it seems OP2005 is operating on the philosophy of do unto others as they would do unto you… but make sure you do it first!”
JFA: “You’re absolutely right there… OP happy to just pummel Rav for the time being… and it looks like he may have given up on that idea. Rav down in front of our ring announcer… referee Brian Clement checking to see if Ravage is alright, as OP searches underneath the ring… what in God’s name is he looking for under there?”

* The only visible part of OP2005 is the bright blue from OP’s left ankle and downwards, and of course the grey on the sole of his boot. As Ravage starts to stir, OP emerges from under the ring brandishing, of all things, a ladle. He dents the cooking utensil over Ravage’s broad shoulders, before returning to the side of the ring which he came from and returning with a barbecue! *

JHA: “What is this? A wrestling match or a cookout? Where the hell does he keep getting all these goddamned kitchen utensils?”
JFA: “In response to all those questions, I think the answer would be I really do not know… perhaps the canteen staff donated the implements we have seen thus far in this… encounter… but this is for the AWF Hardcore Championship! As long as that barbecue has nothing to do with Slaughter’s Marauders…”
JHA: “WHAT? Slaughter’s Marauders? What are you talkin’ about?”
JFA: “Never mind… OP setting up that barbecue now… in an upright position… walks over to where Ravage is getting up… grabs the Wallingford native… looks like he could be going for a chokeslam here… but no! Ravage was playing possum! Doubles up OP with a kick to the nads… and powerbombs him through the barbecue! Good lord!”

* OP2005 is clearly hurt from being powerbombed through a portable barbecue. There is a massive cut across his lower back from where the frame of the deadly cooking outpost snapped under his muscular frame being propelled toward it by a vicious powerbomb. Ravage stares at the trail of blood left by his opponent before proceeding to grab OP2005 by the head and delivering a vicious DDT onto the padded arena floor surrounding the ring. *

JFA: “Ravage firmly in control now… leaves OP at ringside whilst he searches under the ring again for some other destructive instrument…”
JHA: “You mean like a bass drum? They can do some damage!”
JFA: “No! You… * sigh. * Never mind. Ravage back out from under the ring now… brandishing a branding iron!”
JHA: “Oh lord no! You’ve seen what Terry Funk does with those things! I wouldn’t be surprised to see that snake Ravage do that to OP2005…”

* JFA glances at his broadcast partner with a look of uncertainty across his face. *

JFA: “J… you hate OP2005.”
JHA: “I do?”
JFA: “Yes! The guy who used to be Dr. Evil?”
JHA: “You mean… oh him! I thought you meant Mike Myers. I like him. But oh… OP2005? KILL HIM, RAVAGE!”
JFA: “You don’t like Ravage, either.”
JHA: “Huh? How the hell am I supposed to be biased when I can’t stand either of these guys?”
JFA: “Never mind…”

* Ravage turns back toward the ring. He drops the branding iron as he lifts the apron and slides out a table. After setting up the table, he retrieves the branding iron, and lifts it above his head so that the brand points toward the rafters. *

JHA: “BY THE POWER OF NUMBSKULL!”
JFA: “Would you stop?”
JHA: “You’re allowed an eighties reference, so am I.”
JFA: “Fair point… and Ravage brings that branding iron down hard into the abdomen of OP… picks up the fighting Scotsman… Irish whip towards the ring steps… OP puts on the brakes… shortarm clothesline attempt from Ravage… and Big Daddy Rav gets flattened with a spinebuster reversal by OP2005! Right on the ring steps! Will you concede that was a good move?”
JHA: “I know you are, but what am I?”
JFA: “Oh for God’s sake…”

* OP2005 clutches at his back. The sweat running down onto the open wound is far from pleasant. He turns the table towards his adversary, who lies stunned on the floor between the two halves of the overturned ring steps. OP drags the nearest half underneath the table, and then sets about getting Ravage into the ring. Once in the ring, OP sets Ravage on the top turnbuckle facing the crowd. He climbs up the ropes to see his enemy face-to-face. *

JFA: “This doesn’t look good…”
JHA: “I think we agree on something…”

* As OP2005 attempts to Superplex Ravage through the table, Ravage grabs the top rope. Twice. Then, Ravage smacks his adversary between the eyes and bangs OP’s head against the top turnbuckle, before standing up on the top rope. He raises a fist into the air, as he flips OP’s thighs onto his shoulders and dives, in a seated position, towards the table! *

JFA: “GOOD LORD! GOOD LORD… DID YOU HEAR THAT?”
JHA: “I saw that… I heard that… and I still don’t believe it!”
JFA: “Ravage came off the top rope… with a Thunderbomb! Good lord… that was brutal!”
JHA: “Wait a second… did you say Thunderbomb?”
JFA: * pauses. * “ I did say Thunderbomb. I meant Ligerbomb… it’s an easy mistake when the innovator of the move is Jushin ‘Thunder’ Liger.”
JHA: “Na ah… that was another eighties reference!”

* As JFA and JHA argue over whether JFA actually did forget the name of the move or whether he was trying to make reference to ‘Thundercats’, OP2005 and Big Daddy Rav are lying amidst the wreckage of the flying Ligerbomb from the top rope. Ravage can’t sit up; his tailbone took a sharp shock from going through the table and landing on the edge of the steel steps. OP2005 is no better off. The gash on his back connected with the steps at a considerable speed and the top of his head bashed the security rail as he landed on the arena floor. Both men are lying on their stomachs and attempting to collect enough energy to get to their feet. *

JFA: “Big Daddy Rav getting up…OP2005 not far behind… Rav takes a swing at OP… OP ducks… and counters with a belly-to-back suplex… right on the security railing! But wait… Ravage landed with one leg across OP… 1… 2… and there’s a kick out by OP2005!”
JHA: “Man… I thought that guy was deader than ‘Centurions’ right there…”
JFA: “Would you knock it off? OP getting up… Rav getting up… whose gonna get up first?”
JHA: “Man… this is killing me. Of course, it’s killing them more…”
JFA: “Both men turn around… and OP2005 walks right into a Hangover! 1… 2………3! RAVAGE WINS! RAVAGE IS THE NEW HARDCORE CHAMPION!”

JRA: “Ladies and gentlemen… the winner of this bout… and NEW AWF HARDCORE CHAMPION… RAVAGE!”

* Ravage holds up the Hardcore title before throwing it over one shoulder and walking slowly to the back to the tones of ‘I Will Be Heard’. The crowd applaud the actions of both competitors as the EMT rushes to aid OP2005. *

The Camera goes to the back where we see Redstreak tying up his wrestling boots getting ready for his match.
JFA: “There’s Redstreak, him and Computron are next!”

*Commercial break*

Redstreak Vs Computron

JFA: “Here we go the final match of the Warzone AWF Lord of the Mat Qualifying and tonight’s main event which should prove to be a great one. Former tag Champion Computron against one of the all time Hardcore greats....”
JHA: “And tag chumps!”
JFA: “What does that mean?”
JHA: “It means every time he has tried to get the tag title he has fallen flat on his face and with two different partners. Proof that is probably his incompetent fault!”
JFA: “I’d say that is unfair entirely, the fact B&T have a lot of experience as a team...”
JHA: “Blaster and Blitzwing2!”
JFA: “Well...”

Before JFA can respond Stan Bush’s ‘Dare’ starts up as Computron appears at the top of the ramp to the cheers from the crowd as the former compufire member runs down the ramp and slides into the ring.

JHA: “See now there is a great tag team man, that guy as much as I hate him was one of the best, not as good as the NWA but good!”
JFA: “But the statement is...”

Once again JFA is cut off as Stan Bush fades off and My World by Metallica starts up. Redstreak wastes no time bursting out from the curtain running down the ramp and sliding into the ring. Before the bell can even be rung Redstreak starts attacking Computron beating him into the corner with rights and lefts.

JFA: “Well if there is anything you can say about Redstreak is that he doesn’t waste any time! Now following up those opening shots with an Irish whip to the opposite corner. Computron is totally un aware here. He looks out of this before the bell is rung... there it goes”
JHA: “What a cheater Redstreak is, live it to him to need a before the bell attack to get an advantage, there is a reason he was only Hardcore champ and not one of more a distinguished title for more then a month”
JFA: “Redstreak running across the Computron Onto the second turnbuckle and what a bull dog that was. There’s a pink 1...2... Computron kicks out. Redstreak has come into this match to win and he doesn’t care what it takes you can just get that feeling!”
JHA: “Yeah, may it be a cheap attack or a shot with a chair while the referee is looking away! He doesn’t care!”

Redstreak looks are the referee confused as he thought that was three but doesn’t argue it instead goes right back to work on Computron pulling him back up to a verticle base and delivering a few chops to the former tag champions chest. He then grabs his arm and throws him into the ropes hitting a hip toss as Computron comes back to him. Then instead of letting go, picks Computron back up and throws him into the far turn buckle. Instead of turning he hits chest first and falls back Redstreak himself crouches down and gets ready to enter forcefully. After a few moments of waiting the Unknowing Computron turns around and Redstreak lunges forward but instead of connecting with his opponent he connects with the Ring post.

Computron falls back against the ropes right beside Redstreak who is slumped against the second rope. It only takes Computron a few moments to get his head back in the right place and to go to work on the former Intercontinental champion. He pulls him away from the second rope which he had fallen against after missing the spear. Beginning too hit the shoulder that hit the metal with elbows causing Redstreak to drop to one knee and allowing Computron to get even better shots on the hurt left shoulder. He moves around behind Redstreak and delivers a powerful boot right onto the shot shoulder causing Redstreak to cry out and fall onto his stomach. Computron than show boats for the crowd for a bit before going back to work on the less then one hundred percent Redstreak. He quickly starts to put the boots to the shoulder of Redstreak.

JHA: “See once the affect of a cheap un-expected attack wears off Redstreak is nothing, he’s being toyed with by Computron now.”
JFA: “That left shoulder is taking a lot of abuse, Computron zeroed in on it right after the missed spear and has not let up on it. Computron has his boot placed on the shoulder now and he has the arm and. That looks painful”

Computron pulls back on the arm as he presses down on the shoulder causing Redstreak cry out in pain.

JFA: “By the way the referee looks this is indeed a submission maneuver of some sort and I don’t think Redstreak is going to get out of this with the look of pain on his face.”

Redstreak continues to cry out as Computron pulls hard on the arm pressing down on the shoulder. Redstreak begins to reach his free arm out for the ropes but he isn’t in reach. He keeps struggling. Computron begins to pull harder causing Redstreak to yell out in pain. This time instead of using his arms to reach out for the ropes he moves his legs under the ropes. The referee quickly sees this and breaks the hold. Computron looks at the referee then turns away standing victorious

JFA: “I think Computron thinks he has won, he is certainly celebrating as if he has.”
JHA: “He should have won! I swear I saw that baby Redstreak tap!”

Computron continues to celebrate looking around trying to figure out why his music isn’t play and why there has been no announcement as to the victory. He leans over the ropes yelling at the announce table to announce that he has one. Behind him Redstreak continues to struggle up to his feet in mild pain from what had been down to his shoulder. and begins to set up.

JHA: “Didn’t he learn the first time! That doesn’t work against Computron!”
JFA: “I don’t think he cares”
JHA: “Don’t turn around!”
JFA: “HE DIDN’T HEAR YOU! FORCEFUL ENTRY BY REDSTREAK! There‘s the pin! 1...2...3! Redstreak got it!”

The bell rings as Redstreak gets up and the Referee raises his arm in victory.

JFA: “Redstreak did it! Redstreak is on to the Semifinals at the Lord of the Mat this Sunday! Along with the 3 other warzone competitors! That is all the time we have for tonight folks! See you at the Lord of the Mat!”

(Side-Comment: After LOTM we the Writing staff are youing to strive as hard as possible to get every show in on time so things are not behind anymore.)
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Well well well, would you look at that. Big Daddy Rav, with the AWF Hardcore title.

You know, this title is certainly fitting of me. I mean you look at the AWF, then look at some of the bumps, brusies and pain I have suffered here and I will say it's among the worst anyone has.

But anyway, OP2005, if you did anything tonight you earned my respect. When your healed up and ready for a rematch you let me know and the big man will more than head to the ring to tangle with you agian.

Also, anyone else out there, come and get me, any time, any place. The big man does not run from anybody. If you got the sack up come and get some, I am not too hard to find.

Now if you will excuse me, time to give some lucky ladies some hard core pleasure if you will.

Big Daddy Rav in tha house!
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

IC: And so it will happen, LotM2003 is not that far away, and the rise of TEMPEST shall be recorded at the the Infamous LotM, and i hsall be able to get my shot at the AWF Champion, who ever that may be .... yes it will be good ....

OOC: Good Warzone guys ... cant wait for the PPV!
Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

OOC:
After the commercial, UPF is standing in Mr. Vaccaro’s office.

UPF: “I implore you! I want a proper match against Morpheus as soon as possible, and I want you to make it happen.”

Vaccaro: “U, why should I make this match happen right away? I’ve got Morpheus up against Wolfang next week! What do you want me to do, shake up the whole lineup just because the guy’s a nutcase? Take a number.”

UPF: “I...want....Morpheus. Please.”

Vaccaro: “Ugh...OK, OK. I’ll scratch Wolfang. But you better show me something next week and remind me why you’re on Warzone in the first place.”

UPF: “I will, Mr. Vaccaro, you can be certain of that.”
I'd hate to sound like a whiner but that took place two shows ago and still nothing. I understand things are a bit hectic at the moment but with UPF being a no-show there isn't much for me to work on.
Thanks D!
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: Guess what...video just killed the radio star!!! OH YEAH BABY! D-Extreme wins again!!! Hey Ultimate Weapon...wake up its the year 2003 and you aint in the nTo...you aint anywhere no more for that fact as well!!!
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
D-Ex: Guess what...video just killed the radio star!!! OH YEAH BABY! D-Extreme wins again!!! Hey Ultimate Weapon...wake up its the year 2003 and you aint in the nTo...you aint anywhere no more for that fact as well!!!

IC: Week in and week out I see some of the best of the AWF go up against D-Extreme and the results are always the same he wins and they lose and since the Lock beat me in the tournament
and I got nothing better to do at the ppv how about I take on
D-Extreme for the TV title?
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Deathscream
Protoform

Post by Deathscream »

Originally posted by Ravage
Well well well, would you look at that. Big Daddy Rav, with the AWF Hardcore title.

You know, this title is certainly fitting of me. I mean you look at the AWF, then look at some of the bumps, brusies and pain I have suffered here and I will say it's among the worst anyone has.

But anyway, OP2005, if you did anything tonight you earned my respect. When your healed up and ready for a rematch you let me know and the big man will more than head to the ring to tangle with you agian.

Also, anyone else out there, come and get me, any time, any place. The big man does not run from anybody. If you got the sack up come and get some, I am not too hard to find.

Now if you will excuse me, time to give some lucky ladies some hard core pleasure if you will.

Big Daddy Rav in tha house!

In character:
Is it Christmas already?
I mean do I get to fight the guy who broke my arms in a hardcore match and for the AWF Hardcore title as well?
A rubber match?
Well third time is defently the charm for me!

The first X-WCW Lord of the Ring!
X-WCW TV Champion (x2)
X-WCW World Champion(x1)
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hey does someone here something, anyone? What is that noise. Oh oh *looks down* its you Kain, Kane, The Wrestler Formaly Known as Deathscream or whatever you call yourself now.

Oh yeah I remember you, I broke you like an imatation Transform a while back. Seems now that I have gold on my waste you grew a sack. Must be a case of Goldsuddensackaritis.

But thats ok, Death you want your career ended this time. Bring it cuz Big Daddy Rav always has some time to kick some ass.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by Blaster
Along with the 3 other warzone competitors!

OOC: I'm a tad confused here, I must admit.

As I understand it, we've had the following first round results for Warzone:

1. Ravage vs. P? - Double DQ
2. The Lock beat Morpheus
3. Redstreak beat Divebomb
4. A-Train beat Computron
5. Amarant Odinson beat Black Zarak
6. Tempest beat the Big Ragebowski
7. Cyberstrike beat Viewfind
8. Brave Maximus beat RCOSD

And in the second round, we've had...

1. The Lock defeated Cyberstrike
2. Redstreak defeated Computron

Now, aside from the question of where the other two second round matches went... how did Computron end up in the 2nd round?

Haylp!

Oh, and I've changed the date of the show from 4th Sept to 20th Aug, as that makes it happen before the PPV. ;)
DrEvil

Absences Gone!

Post by DrEvil »

OOC: I think i should explain part of my absence. My comp was hacked and i couldn't get online about 3 weeks ago, but now i'm back and i'll post everything similar to the way i did before!
Great Job on the show!

IC: OP, while in the constrants of a medical team takes the camera, his eyes darting into it.

OP: Ravage, What in God's name are they feeding you, you just are strong with a capital G. My sanity's on the brink so i'll cut it short. We will fight again!
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Originally posted by Brendocon

how did Computron end up in the 2nd round?

My incompetence!
The uiltmate prime fan
Protoform

Post by The uiltmate prime fan »

good show, but im also wondering whats happened to Sillycows match with me. im wanting to have that done before i step back in.
usually, i try to write some sort of inspirational bullsh*t here, but i suspect that wont fly.

the strong should always protect the weak and those who cant defend themselves. any that dont have no honor.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Originally posted by The uiltmate prime fan
good show, but im also wondering whats happened to Sillycows match with me. im wanting to have that done before i step back in.

Silly Cow vs you got axed as niether of you posted.
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

OOC: And what happened to the Match, Brave Maximus and Vinny G? .... and aren't I one of the other three compettors going to LotM because of like a disqualification in the night I was up against Mirage?
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by ‡T3MPE5T‡
and aren't I one of the other three compettors going to LotM because of like a disqualification in the night I was up against Mirage?

Yep. But that still leaves the match between Amarant and Brave as unposted...
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

OOC: Mk, that sloves a bit of mystery .... where is Vinny G .. i mean i havent seen him since the black out and that was ages ago .....
Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

Originally posted by Blaster
Silly Cow vs you got axed as niether of you posted.

I didn't post because there really wasn't anything to post. My character isn't the type who talks just because he likes to hear his own voice. Windcharger was on a vacation and I thought UPF didn't post here anymore so there really wasn't any reason to post smack if no one would be reacting to it.
Thanks D!
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
IC: Week in and week out I see some of the best of the AWF go up against D-Extreme and the results are always the same he wins and they lose and since the Lock beat me in the tournament
and I got nothing better to do at the ppv how about I take on
D-Extreme for the TV title?

D-Ex: What? Is it me or is Cyberstrike trying to go to the top down titles for the first time? Well I congratulate you to humble down mr. ex-boss but hey D-Extreme vs Cyberstrike...that aint bad though. Ok youre on Cyberstrike. But listen here and listne good, we might have faced each other before in and out of the AWF and as I know you got about more wins than I do. But that mean nothin much here cause our record here in teh AWF is D-Extreme 1...Cyberstrike 0! So on LOTM prepare to get Xtreme. And oh hell no you wont conquer this time. Just like this Warzone......YOUR JUST GONNA LOOSE!!!
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
AWF Press Office
Protoform

Post by AWF Press Office »

The AWF Press Department would like to make it known that, due to network time restraints, the August 20th edition of Warzone may have had several segments edited out in order to fill a reduced timeslot.

In turn, it is likely that these edits may have caused confusion for some viewers.

The AWF would like to apologise unreservedly for any problems experienced by viewers, and would like to make it known that the full unedited show can now be seen here.

We thank you for your support.