Its Mayhem! 07/Jan/04: Live from the Sold Out Air Canada Centre in Toronto!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
AWF Mayhem

Its Mayhem! 07/Jan/04: Live from the Sold Out Air Canada Centre in Toronto!

Post by AWF Mayhem »

The Mayhem intro plays and now contains all AWF Superstars...the pyro blazes...

Joey: We are live folks! From beautiful Toronto! At the Air Canada Centre...and tonight right here...we will decide upon a Number One Contender for the AWF Title...as we will have a 10 man battle royal.

Flec: Styles, I'm telling you, my sources say its going to be 11!

Joey: That remains to be seen, but tonight in addition to the battle royal, Scout defends against the Mat Man, Jinrai faces Wolfang, RCOSD faces Tempest, Auntie Slag interviews the King and more! Lets go to JFA and JFA with our opening bout!

Ravage vs Xille

JFA: This opening match up has the potential to be one of the most interesting…

JHA: …and quickest

JFA: …matches of this evening. We’ve got Xille in his debut match, and the poor kid drew Ravage as his first opponent.

JHA: Well, no one’s heading for the concession stands, so that can mean one of two things.

JFA: Which are?

JHA: That they want to see a massacre, or that they don’t want miss the beginning of the match after this one!

JFA: Funny, really funny. This young star has made a name for himself on the indie circuit, and he was signed here because he’s brimming over with talent.

JHA: Something you’re not “brimming” with. That, and your use of the word “star” is getting loose and fast these days.

JFA: Kid’s making his way to the ring, bit of a dull reaction from the crowd. It’s a bit to be expected for a largely unknown wrestler.

JHA: Or they figure he’s not worth the effort or trouble. Crowd on their feet for Ravage, however. Maybe they’re cheering him on to beat down this guy fast?

JFA: Both men in the ring. Referee calls for the bell, and the match is underway. They lockup near the center of the ring. Ravage uses his size to shove the smaller man down. Doesn’t affect Xille any as he’s back up and they lock up again.

JHA: Xille goes for a single leg takedown. Can’t quite get the big man off his feet. Probably can’t quite get anyone off for that matter. Ouch! Ravage lands a few clubbing blows to the back of Xille’s skull.

JFA: Ravage grabs the kid by his hair, lifts him, and throws him nearly across the ring. Xille’s down, the ref’s admonishing Ravage, and Ravage is on the move. Pulls the kid up by his arm. Xille slaps on a quick wristlock, and he’s trying to force Ravage off his vertical base.

JHA: I can’t blame him. I’d try and get that monster on the mat if I had to face him. Of course, I’d be doing it with tasers and pepper spray, not a wristlock. Ravage is trying to break the hold. He’s got his free hand and he’s working on prying Xille’s hold loose.

JFA: He’s succeeding. Both men have a firm hold on one man’s wrist. Now it’s a test of strength, and I have to give the edge to Ravage. A head butt staggers Xille, followed by another.

JHA: The thing I don’t understand about this move is that it hurts you nearly as much as it does your opponent.

JFA: You’re expecting it. It gives you an edge. Ravage lifts the kid up, and immediately plants him with a clothesline. He’s wasting no time, picks Xille up again, Irish whip into the ropes.

JHA: And decapitates him! Massive boot once Xille came bouncing off the ropes. Cover and it’s over. 1..2… damn!

JFA: You want this kid to go down in flames? Xille kicked out at 2 and a half. Ravage is still not wasting time. Stiff right hands makes sure Xille will stay down for awhile.

JHA: I guess Ravage wants to take a breather? He’s standing back a bit, just watching Xille. Boy, Xille’s in trouble here.

JFA: That he is. He’s failed to mount any real offense against the AWF veteran, and he’s slow getting to his feet.

JHA: HA! Ravage let Xille get to his knees, then slid in and is now applying a chin lock. Ref’s checking for a choke, but I don’t see one.

JFA: You never do. A guy could be using piano wire and you’d find an excuse for it.

JHA: I thought he was going to floss his teeth! Looks, Doomstar’s opponent had a massive gap between a few teeth, and I thought ol’ Doomstar was going help him remove some plaque.

JFA: Likely. Ravage releases the chin lock. Irish whip, this time reversed by Xille. Ravage is coming off the ropes from the far side, goes for a clothesline, ducked by Xille. Oh, this is not good.

JHA: Xille managed to trip up Ravage as he went by, poor guy landed neck first on the top rope. Xille, finish him off! This is your chance.

JFA: Please. He’s doing the sporting thing. He’s standing back while the ref checks on Ravage’s condition. He’s coughing up blood, but he signals that he can continue. Ref stands back…

JHA: and Xille’s immediately in. Xille lands some blows to the back of the head, and the ref’s being his normal wimpy self and telling him to open the hand. Xille’s got the right idea here. He needs to press this advantage.

JFA: Springboard moonsault followed by a cover. It only nets 2 as Ravage powers out. Xille lifting Ravage to his feet. He’s facing the big man away from himself, textbook back suplex.

JHA: Another cover again gets two. Those failed covers don’t waste time people. He’s forcing Ravage to expend whatever energy he has left by kicking out, and Ravage isn’t breathing well as it is. The longer the match goes, the less change Ravage has of coming back.

JFA: Wow, not bad. Xille gets Ravage to his feet again. Irish whip and Ravage is bouncing off the ropes. Backdrop attempt is telegraphed by Xille, and Ravage manages to counter with a jaw breaker. Xille is reeling back into the ropes. Ravage sees and opening, and runs back to the far ropes to gain momentum. He comes hard off the ropes at Xille.

JHA: Wow, Xille managed to drop and pulled the ropes down as he ducked. Ravage just went for a flight to the outside. Xille looks to follow, but the ref stops him. Darn refs are always ruining our fun, aren’t they JFA:

JFA: Yeah, always enforcing those “useless” rules and preventing people from interfering with matches. It’s be a lot easier if we just made this a hardcore only league then we wouldn’t have to worry about all this, wouldn’t it?

JHA: Finally coming around to my point of view?

JFA: No, just testing your ability to detect sarcasm. Xille’s climbing the ropes, now standing on the top turnbuckle. Ref’s screaming at him.

JHA: But the crowd’s screaming for him. Jump. Jump. Jump! Man, this is great! Textbook flying elbow. To bad you can’t cover out here.

JFA: Both men are down, but Ravage must be in poor shape after that. Hmm, what’ Tempest doing out here?

JHA: Got me. Maybe the kid was smart enough to pay for some protection money? He’s not so dumb after all.

JFA: Why would anyone pay off the GPA?

JHA: You’d need pathological inclinations to not pay them off. Besides, we can both agree on one thing.

JFA: That this is probably not a good sign for Ravage?

JHA: Exactly. Oh great, not the ref’s out of the ring and in Temp’s face. What gives? He’s ordering Tempest back to the locker room! Xille’s rolled Ravage into the ring and is trying to make a cover, but the ref’s still arguing with Tempest, and Tempest is yelling back at the ref, pointing into the ring.

JFA: Looks like the plan kind of backfired, Tempest cost Xille a possible pin fall. Xille drops a few quick elbows onto Ravage, and rounds off the assault with a few boots. Tempest is backing off, and the ref’s back in the ring. Another springboard moonsault from Xille, but this time no one’s home. Xille manages to land on his feet and connects immediately with a quick drop kick.

JHA: Ravage stumbled back against the ropes. He’s hurt, but it’s still hard to get the big man off his feet. Xille runs and connects with a flying crossbody, but he’s caught in midair by Ravage. Ravage just leveled the kid with a backbreaker across his knee, and Xille’s down.

JFA: Ravage just dropped to one knee himself. He’s still having trouble breathing. Xille rolls out of the ring holding his back. That must have really stung. Ravage is still gasping for breath, and great. Tempest is back.

JHA: He’s just trying to do the job he was paid for. No doubt Tempest is being sent out as the junior GPA member and being told to prove himself. Ref’s not having any of it though, and he’s banning Tempest from ringside. The guy’s not even at ringside, he’s still on the ramp!

JFA: Yeah, but while the ref’s dealing with Tempest, the NWA just came out of the crowd. There they go, helping Xille to his feet. Ravage looks none to happy. What’s this, Ravage just gave the NWA some kind of signal after making sure the ref was still distracted. P? and Divebomb just connected with a double DDT on Xille. He’s probably out cold, and they just tossed him back in the ring like a sack of potatoes. Damn Ravage and the GPA! They probably just cost this young kid his first AWF match!

JHA: What are you talking about? Ravage has this under control. They’re just speeding along the process. Tempest is gone, so the ref turns around to see Ravage setting Xille up for the Hangover.

JFA: Xille managed to shift his weight in midair! Small package rollup to counter the Hangover! 1…2.. Ravage slips out of the pin.

JHA: And boy does he look pissed. That took everything out of Xille, but Ravage wastes no time with a spine buster. Lifts the kid up, and throws him to the ropes. Second big boot of the night. Ravage certainly is thorough.

JFA: Perhaps his only redeeming quality. Hangover and the ref makes the count. Match is over, but Ravage collects a dark, tainted victory over the rookie Xille tonight. Now the goons are coming into the ring to congratulate him.

JHA: Ha! They’re bringing a mic and a GPA shirt! Ravage still can’t talk. He’s holding the mic, his lips are moving, but nothing is coming out!

Ravage hands the mic to P? and puts on the GPA shirt.

P?: Look, foos! If I has to be explain`in it to ya, ya be too stupid.

JFA: And with that, the NWA’s helping Ravage to the back. If they’re smart, they’ll get him to a hospital to have his throat checked out. Xille’s down and the ref’s checking on his condition. He put up a really good fight in his first match, but the NWA and Ravage were too much for the youngster. He’s slow to his feet, but he’s determined to leave without any help.

JHA: What? Why are these people cheer him? He lost!

JFA: Nice ovation to see Xille off. Look JHA, could it be that the people respect his abilities, or his willingness to go up top for a high risk move, or his tenacity, or that he didn’t give up even after the NWA tried to take him out with that DDT?

JHA: err… look, tenacity and ability take a back seat to a W, got it?

JFA: Sure they do. That why Ravage left to sunned silence, and Xille’s getting a standing ovation to see him off”

On the Couch with Auntie Slag

Light jazz music plays from a lively house band as studio lights flare to a pleasant round of applause. A sophisticated stage bearing lovely fake marbleised flooring is casually illuminated, detailing a simple setting of two sumptuously sophisticated leather upholstered chairs behind an elegantly styled coffee table bearing a potted plant (of a single lily), and some welcoming mints.

A CG overlay created with an effortlessly fashionable and flowing font proudly proclaims this segment of the AWF broadcast to be ‘On The Couch with Auntie Slag’!
As if on cue to the overlay’s dissolve, Auntie himself rounds the corner of the fake partition wall, wearing a simply adorable Gucci off the shoulder number, completed by a handbag from Alexander McQueen, shoes by Yves Saint Laurent, and a tasteful little flamethrower by Givenchy. Auntie toasts the lovely lily to a comfortably numbed collection of vagrants and deadbeat hicks that comprise his audience.

Auntie: “Hello, and welcome to this, the SECOND ever broadcast of ‘On The Couch’. As you can see this week, I’ve gone a bit ‘up market’. I managed to track down Mr.Reilly and hit him up style for my very own set! Not to mention the lovely finery about my person of which I’m sure to become accustomed.

Auntie gives the audience a twirl, and there is much clapping.

Auntie: “Tonight I will be interviewing a very special guest. He is a man of two legs, two arms, two eyes, two ears and two testicular glands capable of viciously unyielding reproductive bursts long into the night, or so I’m told. THIS is a man who has tasted every sweaty corner and licked every festering pustule of this federation and come away with a clean bill of health EVERY TIME. Not only this, he’s a Champion”.

Exclamations of shock and awe fill the studio audience, who could this person be.

Auntie: “You are right to be shocked and awed my little Slagathites, I am talking about THE man of the moment, the one with all the enchiladas, the mognets, the rupees. He is the current AWF heavyweight champion and therefore the most marked man in the federation; ladies & germs put your hands together for... THE KING!

The audience whoop and holler like a fake Jerry Springer horde as the enormous, yet surprisingly well dressed Champion brawler makes his way out. Auntie waits for a peck on the cheek, but King denies, so Auntie slams him across the face with a swift right hook sending him sprawling across the floor like one of Viewfind’s ho’s.

Auntie: RAAAAGH! BLOOD! WAR! DEATH!!! er... um, I mean Welcome King to ‘On the Couch’, please take a seat, by which I mean please sit in it rather than steal it.

Enraged, yet stifled by the off key audience reaction to Auntie’s outburst, King lets the altercation slide. He straightens his collar and with a snarl plonks his ass uneasily in the expensive chair.

King: “Not much of a couch, this”.

Auntie: “Yes well, a woman can change her mind can’t she? Next week I might go for luminous pink gimp chairs with manacles and masks, so be thankful, unless you’re into that kind of thing”.

King: “You’re a f*cking freak”.

Auntie *flattered*: “Oh I bet you say that to all the women you drug. But enough chitchat, we must move onto business. King, so much of your current history is wrapped intensely around The Lock. You have fought over the Intercontinental Championship belt many times, and held an incredible four months retaining the Tag Team belts as well as being in the Phantom Foundation with alongside him. Is there really nothing left between you”?

King: “Ah… The Lock, my tag team partner, the one I used to hate when I first entered the league, but gained my respect because of the intensity we both shared in the ring. We have very similar styles, he and I, and it is because of that we had the longest reign of any tag team champions at the time, and I do believe we still hold the record.
But what turns me off about ‘ol Lock is his inability to get the job done right. You see.. a big part of our success as Tag Champs had to do with me, the King, finishing off our opponents, while he got all the glory that came with it.

The last straw came when he costs us the title belts, but by that time I was ready to move on to bigger and better things, but not before I beat him one last time, just for old time’s sake. You see.. it is because I know him so well that I was able to beat his ass so easily. So what if my last victory against him was controversial? HA! Like I cared. All I know is that I have and continue to have his numbers in the ring. Right now he’s a nobody in AWF, while I am the two-time AWF Champion. He’s probably still wishing that we can be a tag team again one day, cuz ever since we went our separate ways he hasn’t had much success. Poor Lock. I do hope to face him in the ring again someday... that is, if I ever get bored beating talents such as The Game, Sixwitch, and TC.. which isn’t likely, since all of them are better wrestlers than he”.

Auntie: “My we DO love ourselves don’t we? Still, you rightfully earned your shot at the AWF title, but do you feel you earned it on the day? There was a mighty assist which the history tapes show for all to see...”

King *Glares at Auntie Slag*: “What are YOU implying? That I don’t deserve the belt? That being a two time AWF champ is a fluke? Listen punk... I have faced and beaten the very best. I have participated at the War Games and gone toe to toe with Warzone’s elites. My match against The Game in the cell was almost won by ME, if not for the HBK’s interference. Actually, The Game should be glad that he lost that way... a lot less humiliating than if I were to beat him on my own. Guess we’ll never know”. [Evil smile]

Auntie: “Indeed. Moving on, yourself, along with the Welsh Wonder (who loves being on top of nine writhing men) Sixswitch, maintain an intense dislike of the young blood Tempest. Now lets be honest, would you say its because he's a rising star who has accomplished so much more in half the time it took you?

King: “Now what kind of question is this? Tempest is an over hyped piece of ****, a has been before he even achieved anything. That’s the reason why he’s with GPA right now... he can’t do a damn thing on his own. So you are comparing MY success to his? Don’t make me laugh. All this talk about being a Human Bulldozer like he’s the next Brock Lesnar only sets us up for a big letdown. So far I haven’t seen him do one thing that impresses me. Oh and by the way, I pinned him 1-2-3 last week despite the presence of the GPA at ringside. Maybe he should regret joining that circus of clowns. Don’t get me wrong, I support a young talent as much as the next guy, but when I see a newcomer coming into the AWF who acts like he owns the place it just rubs me the wrong way. I figure that if there’s anybody who can put him in his place and show him a thing or two about being AWF superstar it should be me, since I am the best in the AWF and the path to the championship goes through me and me only. I hope he learned his lesson after that defeat, otherwise he’s not gonna have an easy life in AWF”.

Auntie: “Well Tempest's recent alliance with the GPA must mean there is no love lost between yourself and that faction. Would you like to tell the fans in your own words just how much you hate them, and what you would like to do to them? Either collectively or one by one”?

King: “Hate the GPA? Hahahaa… how can I hate them, when ‘Find and rest of the bozos provided me with so much entertainment week in and week out, with their WuTang Clan wannabe attitude and raps that makes Vanilla Ice look legit. I don’t have much to say about the individual GPAs except Tempest and Viewfind, and since I have said enough about the Human BSer I’ll turn my attention to ‘Find. And what can I say about him, except he’s never lived a day in the ghetto, never hung with the homies, never got shot at like 50 Cent, never wrote any real lyrics about rap, and expect us to believe his ****? I am sorry but I don’t buy it and never will. His in ring skillz is just as bad as his rapping skillz and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Sure, he’s beaten me twice and I have no problem admitting that, but it’s the fact that he needs his lackies to have any chance of winning that’s the problem. I’d like to face him one day, mano y mano, no interference, and prove to the world what a jobber he truly is”.

Auntie: “Now King, as everyone knows you are a mainstay of the AWF, having occupied it since its inauguration show. Who, if any, do you consider yourself friends with? Are there any fellow wrestlers you have an admiration of? People you felt betrayed you”?

King: “That’s a very interesting question, one that I don’t give much thought to. The Game had his pal HBK, Mat Man w/QS, Cyberstrike with everybody… yeah right. I have respect for guys like Game and HBK, but do not confuse respect with friendship. I respect wrestlers who are about my equal, and I only respect them if they don’t shy away from facing me, for cowards do not deserve respect. I have my alliance with Mr. Reilly, who I respect a great deal because he’s the sole owner of AWF and he is always looking out for the best interests of the AWF. I am sure he’s done things that others may not approve of but he has his reasons. But if you disagree with him just be thankful that he’s not booking matches with likes of Adolf and Turbo Charger”.

Auntie: "Do you ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight"? Those were words uttered by Mr. Jack Nicholson in 1989's Batman. He used to say it to his victims before he killed them, and King you have surely made a deal with the devil in Mr. Reilly. Do you honestly think you will come off well by this deal?

King: “We’re you even listening to my last answer? Sure Mr. Reilly may not be a popular man and his decisions may not be perfect, but he is the owner and therefore his decisions are final, whether you like it or not. I am more biased toward him because he has done good things for me and I will continue to support him and be the best damn champion I can be. We are both benefiting from this arrangement so no I don’t think I will get shafted at all. Of course there’ll be naysayers like you out there but wait and see… my reign atop AWF has just begun”.

King stares out defiant to the sea of faces.

Auntie: “Well there you have it fight fans, a Champion truly worthy of the title ‘Asphinctersayswhat’.

King: “What”?

Auntie: “Oh you are cute. But mark this man, oh people of the world. He doth compare himself to the righteous might of D-Generation Next, he doth diss the entire GPA, the Lock and the unstoppable Turbo Charger and Adolf”.

King: “Except they stopped”.

Auntie: “Well quite, I’m also pretty sure he said something about Sir Auros’ mother and Prowl’s inability to drink anything other than Mountain Dew. So Thank you King, that’s all for tonight’s chat sesh. Next week, i’ll be ramming a traffic cone into the anus of ONE lucky AWF star. Who will it be? I’m hoping for Cyberstrike, but then sexy gorgeous beggars can’t be choosy can I? So Goodnight, and God bless us, everyone.
NURSE? MY MEDS”!

The studio lights dim, jazz music plays and Auntie dons his flamethrower toasting the entire front row before two orderlies restrain him and inject a large syringe.

RCOSD v Tempest

Flec: That man...needs so MUCH help!

The familiar droning of guitar belts across the arena as the crowd becomes restless the music drops to a barely audible level before kicking back in...

"awww...c'mon!"

Tempest bursts through the curtain as the guitar continues it's assault on the PA system, climbing into the ring Tempest is very visibly pleased with himself.

Flec : Fine figure of an athlete there...
Joey : huh...
Flec : What? He's well built, I was merely commenting.
Joey : *coughs*denial*coughs*
Flec : That smile's nothing to do with me!
Joey : Sure it's not...

RA : "...And his opponent, hailing from Glasgow, Scotland. RCOSD!"

The thumping rhythm of Rotterdam Terror Corps' 'Brutal Attack' shatters into the arena as one of the toughest men in the AWF walks through the curtain and down the ramp.

Joey : This one kicking off quickly here
Flec : Tempest just couldn't wait!

Tempest has met RCOSD halfway down the entrance ramp and the two powerhouses have began to tear into each other before the match has officially begun.

Joey : Tempest made a mistake, RCOSD is no-one's fool.
Flec : True, 'cept that time he bedded...
Joey : OH! Tempest's head bounced off the guard rail there.
Flec : Ref's in spoiling the fun

The dimminutive referee tries to put himself between the two goliaths only to be shoved back towards the ring, RCOSD lets fly with a right hand which is blocked by Tempest, who strikes back with his own. RCOSD stumbles backwards into an unfortunate cameraman.

Joey : Tempest making his move here
Flec : IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!
Joey : Like you'd know...

Tempest charged forward at RCOSD only to be met face first with the lens-end of the camera. RCOSD takes the opportunity to lay in a good couple of stomps before hoisting Tempest to his feet and marching him to the ring.

Flec : Can we see that again!?
Joey : Sure can, roll VT!
*Camera POV of lens meeting skull, static*
Flec : yay!

RCOSD rolls Tempest into the ring and goes for the quick cover. 1...2...Tempest lifts his arm and rolls away. He staggers to his feet, using the ropes for leverage. RCOSD stalks over to him and lays a stiff kick to Tempest's chest who immediately snaps upright.

Joey : Stiff clothesline there by the Scot
Flec : Tempest going down hard there
Joey : But he's a fighter Flec, he's getting back up!
Flec : Great Scott!
Joey : *coughs* You're backing RCOSD then...
Flec : huh?

RCOSD picks up Tempest, backing him into a corner, Irish Whip, Tempest out hard. RCOSD goes for a big boot which Tempest ducks under, RCOSD turns round to be met by an explosive clothesline which takes RCOSD clean off his feet. Tempest seizes the initiative and goes straight to work raining down heavy boots to RCOSD's chest area.

Joey : Tempest needs to take charge here
Flec : I thought he only accepted cash...

Tempest whips RCOSD into the ropes and unleashes another mighty clothesline, before lifting him up and hitting an audacious suplex. RCOSD wraps an arm round and grabs his back, Tempest over quickly planting a heavy boot to the small of RCOSD's back. The referee checks RCOSD to see if he's okay, telling Tempest in the process to lay off RCOSD's back, Tempest ignores the referee by immediately lifting up RCOSD...

Joey : Awesome display of power there by the big man from Mandurah!
Flec : where?
Joey : Australia...
Flec : Ohh, well why didn't you say that...

...but RCOSD wriggles free and lands a hard left, then a right and another right rocking Tempest backwards into the ropes, Tempest runs forwards diving at RCOSD who catches him mid-flight. RCOSD turns his back to the centre of the ring and launches Tempest high over his head, narrowly missing the referee. RCOSD then proceeds to wait for Tempest to get to his feet...

Joey: You know its coming...Tempest pulling himself up and RCOSD delivers the Hell Smack...Tempest goes down hard on the mat. RCOSD signalling that its time to end this match...calling for the basement breaker...

Flec: And Tempest slips and shoves the ref into RCOSD...wow...slippery ring...

Joey: Yeah right, meanwhile Tempest...what has he got...pulling something out and placing it on his fist...HE'S GOT BRASS KNUCKS! RCOSD moving in on Tempest and Tempest nailing him with the brass knuckles...RCOSD may be tough, but those have to be too much for him even. Thunder Press now...just to make sure...cover...1...2...3! And Tempest steals one!

Flec: GPA seems to have made an impression on the boy...

Joey: If you want to call it that...but I have a hunch RCOSD won't forget this...

Backstage: Mr. Reilly’s Office

King: I can’t believe you had me on that nut job’s show…how did he get it again?

Reilly: It was in the contract from Vaccaro…so I had no choice, personally, I like it.

King: You would…
Reilly: You realize the leniency I allow you does not permit you to insult me, right?

King: Whatever…look, what’s the deal with this Battle Royal, you aren’t actually going to pick another loser to enter that thing?

Reilly: Why?

King: Because, I demand to know!

Reilly: Let’s get one thing straight, just because I handpicked you to the be the poster child of the AWF doesn’t mean you get the right to make demands. In fact…I think I need to add that 11th man to this thing…and I know just who to add…and I think you should watch the event from your hotel! And that’s not a request!

Joey: What?

Flec: He can’t do that!

Joey: He just did! King has been sent home…

King is shown completely stunned as Mr. Waugh opens the door for him.

Reilly: We’ll talk after the show Champ…

King stunned into silence says nothing, but grabs his gear and departs.

Flec: I can’t believe what just happened!

AWF Intercontinental Championship: Scout Vs. nmathew

JRA: “Ladies and gentlemen… the following contest is scheduled for one fall… and it is for the AWF Intercontinental Championship! Introducing first the challenger…”

“Back In Black” tears apart the Air Canada Centre. The crowd roars to life as the lights blaze into full beam, and the Mat Man struts to the ring.

JRA: “From Madison, Wisconsin…”

The real “People’s Champ” is bombarded with cheers from the crowd, and slaps a few high fives to the crowd as he makes his way to the ring with a smile on his face.

JRA: “The Mat Man… NMATHEW!”

The words ‘Happy new year’ are seen to leave his lips as he stands on the apron and then vaults over the top rope to salute the crowd from the centre of the ring. He throws his arms up and nods as the cheers intensify. He then stands ready to face the Intercontinental Champion.

“Back In Black” fades out to be replaced by “It’s My Life” by Bon Jovi. The cheers begin again, as Scout appears on the Archivetron stage, bouncing to the ring in time to the music.

JRA: “And his opponent…”

Scout stops halfway down the ramp to blow a kiss to a group of fans holding up 4-foot tall letters spelling out her name in the upper tier.

JRA: “From Chicago, Illinois…”

The cheers get louder as she walks to the ring, smiling to herself as she climbs the ring steps.

JRA: “The AWF Intercontinental Champion… SCOUT!”

Scout turns back to the Archivetron and blows a kiss towards the metal gateway. A shower of red, orange and white pyro illuminates the stage and the ring as she takes off the Intercontinental belt and holds it aloft.

‘Flec: “Oh man… Scout really is hot stuff.”
Joey: “Scout wrested the Intercontinental Championship from Stone Cold Skywarp at Meltdown. And she has proven time and again that she’s worthy of holding the belt.”
‘Flec: “You couldn’t say she beat Skywarp for it?”
Joey: “It sounds dirty when you say it… that’s why I avoided it.”

Scout hands the IC belt to the referee, Noah Ordak. He holds aloft the belt for everyone to see, passes it to the timekeeper and calls for the bell to start the match. The two circle each other, and the Mat Man makes the first move; attempting to hyper-extend Scout’s knee with a leg stretch. Luckily, Scout is close to the rope and Ordak calls for the hold to be broken. Nmat indulges him. He breaks his grip and rolls to his feet very quickly.

Joey: “And it appears that the Mat Man is going to focus his attack on the legs of Scout… not a word, ‘Flec… and that’s a smart move on his part.”
‘Flec: “Yeah right… he just wanted to cop a feel…”

Scout kips up to a vertical base, and hits the ropes at a dead run. She leaps up and takes down the Mat Man with a quick Hurricanranna, blending seamlessly into an almost perfect cover. Unfortunately, Mat Man’s mass advantage makes it difficult for her to get the full three before he turns the situation into a modified sunset flip. This gets a two-count, before Scout rolls back and into a bridge for a two-count. The pair bridge up, and the resultant series of twisting counters and reversals ends when nmat suddenly clamps on a crossface chicken wing. Again, Scout is in position to reach the ropes and the hold is broken.

Joey: “Scout matching nmat move for move… and nmat is clearly impressed… as are the crowd…”
‘Flec: “Man… I wonder if she’d tombstone me naked…”
Joey: “I don’t think she’d like to tombstone you while you’re naked…”
‘Flec: “I didn’t mean me naked… I meant her! Anyway… why not?”
Joey: “Because she’s partially sane and nowhere near blind.”

The two lock up in a collar-and-elbow grapple, and nmathew gets the upper hand and locks in a side headlock, which he quickly turns into a modified crossface to drive Scout down into the mat. Scout isn’t near enough to the ropes to grab them, and instead shifts her weight to turn the move into a pinning predicament. A two-count is registered before the Mat Man is able to roll backwards to get to a vertical base and Scout rapidly rolls forwards and charges again to surprise nmat with a vicious spinning heel kick which hits him squarely in the jaw. As she leaps towards nmat for a pin, he kips to his feet and grabs her hand. He Irish whips her to the ropes, and catches her with a stunning belly-to-belly suplex as she bounces back.

Joey: “nmat with a cover… 1…and Scout kicks out. He hauls her upright… front facelock… lifts her up for a suplex… and Scout reverses into a reverse DDT! Cover… 1… 2… and the Mat Man gets the shoulder up!”
‘Flec: “That’s not all…”

As nmat lifts his shoulder from the canvas, he rolls onto his front and then to a position where he is facing Scout. He catches her hand, rolls up for a Magistral cradle, and turns the move into a cross between a bow-and-arrow and a toehold half-crab.

Joey: “What a phenomenal move from nmat! Scout may be forced to tap out here!”
‘Flec: “No… she’s still got one arm free.”
Joey: “What good is one arm in that position?”
‘Flec: “She can still take his wallet.”
Joey: “Where the hell do you think nmat keeps his wallet?”
‘Flec: “Ever here the phrase ‘tightass’?”

Scout tries to roll out of the move, but the movement merely intensifies the pressure on her spine. Suddenly, the crowd’s attention is not focused on the ring, but turns very quickly to the Archivetron stage.

Joey: “What the hell is he doing here? Folks… Amarant Odinson and nmathew have a mutual disliking for one another which escalated at Meltdown after Amarant rattled nmat with the Television Championship.”
‘Flec: “You mustn’t forget that these two guys both think they’re the greatest technical wrestler in the AWF.”
Joey: “Certainly a valid argument for both parties, but it still doesn’t explain why he’s here.”
‘Flec: “He’s analysing the competition.”

The Mat Man suddenly loosens his grip on Scout as he spies the Rabid Wolverine out of the corner of his eye. Scout rolls onto her front and clutches at her back as nmat walks towards the ramp and his nemesis. He points at Amarant, and then simply points at the Archivetron stage which serves as entrance and exit for the superstars. Amarant just stares blankly at the Madison native as Scout attempts to get to her feet using the opposite ropes for assistance. As Noah Ordak checks on the status of the Intercontinental champion, Amarant gets onto the apron.

The Mat Man takes a swing at the Wolverine, and as his hand skims overhead, Amarant grabs him around the neck and hot-shots the Wisconsin wonder across the top rope. He jumps down from the apron, and lies at the side of the ring as nmat stumbles around in an attempt to catch his breath. Seeing nmat suddenly at a vulnerable point, Scout asks no questions. She runs the ropes, and is tripped by Amarant as she goes for a Tornado kick to end the match.

Joey: “Well… we know that Amarant and Scout don’t get along either, after there encounter at Meltdown… and nmat comes out with a plancha onto the Wolverine! The Mat Man pounding the Ontarian… and Scout knocks them both down with a diving body press! The referee calling for the bell… trying to restore some order… and gets dropped with a backhand from Amarant! Scout hits a DDT on nmat… and gets caught with a Blade suplex! Scout’s neck might have been broken by that move! More officials out here… the locker room emptying quickly to stop this as well… we’ll be back in a minute folks after these messages…”

* Commercial: AWF Edge Of Survival, January 24, live on Pay-Per-View *

Joey: “Okay folks, we’re back… before the break, the match between Scout and nmat for the AWF Intercontinental title was abruptly shortened by the interference of Amarant Odinson. He hit a Blade suplex on Scout, which looked nasty. Scout has been taken to a local hospital… Quick Switch has gone with her, but Jinrai still has a match tonight against Wolfang, and is furious about not being able to maintain vigil at Scout’s side. I wouldn’t want to be Wolfang tonight...”

Backstage

KK: “Joey… ‘Flec… I’m here in the backstage area with Wolfang. Now… as you may have noticed… there is something missing from this picture. Wolfang… where’s Zarak?”

Wolfang: “If he’s complied with my request, he’s stayed home.”

KK: “Why?”

Wolfang: “Why? Because after what I did to Scout at Meltdown, I deserve to get my ass kicked.”

KK: “We’ve seen Scout taken to the hospital tonight. What are your thoughts about that?”

Wolfang: “A few thoughts: one is that I might end up in the room next door when Jinrai gets his hands on me. The second is that Amarant might be occupying a hospital bed when Scout gets hold of him. And the third is, if Scout doesn’t rattle the teeth of the Wolverine, he’d better be watching his back… because the big bad wolf might just decide to snap it for him.”

KK: “Now… as unclear as we are on your current state of mind, there’s something else which needs addressing in this situation, and that’s your position with regard to God Jinrai. Would you like to say anything about that?”

Wolfang: “Yeah… I’ll say something about that. See, Jinrai has everything backwards. When you appear to be the result of Batman, Robin Williams and Frankenstein’s monster being stuck in a blender, both physically and mentally, you don’t expect much in the way of conversation. When I first turned up here in the AWF, The first face I saw as I came in the side door belonged to Scout. And she was really nice to me.
When some of the guys were hazing me, she put them in line. She’s like the big sister I never had. I don’t want a date with her… as Jinrai has it set in his head that I do… but after what I did to her at Meltdown, I deserve to suffer. For what it’s worth, Scout… I’m sorry. There aren’t any words to express how sorry I am. And as much as I hate myself for what I did, I think Jinrai hates me even more for it. Although I respect Jinrai… as an athlete and as a human being… and as much as I think he echoes the sentiment… it won’t stop him from trying to tear me to pieces.”

KK: “What makes you say that?”

Wolfang: “I don’t know. Call it instinct, intuition or whatever. There’s only one way to see if I’m right or not. Time to face the music… let’s dance, Jinners…”

* Wolfang walks off camera. *

KK: “Back to ringside…”

God Jinrai v Wolfang

God Jinrai vs. Wolfang

Joey: “Coming up next is the match between one half of Blood and Thunder, Wolfang, against God Jinrai.”
‘Flec: “Who?”
Joey: “God Jinrai. You know? Pyre Convoy?”
‘Flec: *blank stare*
Joey: “Former Hardcore Champ?”
‘Flec: “Oh, yeah. Him. Didn’t Bombers take him out?”
Joey: “Yeah, he did. And Bombers paid for it at Meltdown, as Jinrai took him out backstage, preventing Bombers from participating in the Survivor Series match,”
‘Flec: “That’s not what I heard.”
Joey: “Like anyone cares.”

Bruce Dickenson’s “The Zoo” announces the arrival of Wolfang, Black Zarak hanging close behind. The two make their way down to the ring, Zarak taking up a position on the outside as Wolfang climbs into the ring. Stan Bush’s “Hold Your Head Up High” begins as Jinrai makes his way down to the ring, followed by Quick Switch.

‘Flec: “Those two have been spending a lot of time together, lately.”
Joey: “I don’t think I like what you’re implying, ‘Flec.”
‘Flec: “What? All I’m saying is that with Jinrai and Switch together, we may have one of the most powerful up and coming tag teams in the company coming down to face an established team. What? What did you think I was implying?”

Quick Switch takes up a position on the opposite side of the ring from Zarak, giving Wolfang’s partner a evil glare as Jinrai climbs into the ring and runs straight into a series of flying fists from the British superstar.

Joey: “Wolfang making like Bruce Lee with those rapid fists to the gut of Jinrai.”
‘Flec: “MAKE WAY FOR MY FLYING FISTS OF FURY! HAI-YAI-YAI-YAI-YAI!!!!!!!”
Joey: “Get some help, ‘Flec. Now Wolfang…Irish whipping Jinrai into the turnbuckle…charging…Jinrai gets out of the way. Wolfang ramming his shoulder into the turnbuckle here. Zarak moving in to assist…but wait! Here comes Quick Switch!
‘Flec: “What’s he doing?! Zarak hasn’t done anything wrong!”
Joey: “Yet. And now Switch and Zarak getting into a shouting match on the outside now…and here comes the referee…and he’s ORDERING ZARAK AND SWITCH TO HEAD BACK TO THE LOCKER ROOM!”
‘Flec: “WHAT?! They didn’t do anything!”
Joey: “I guess the ref wants to make sure of that.”
‘Flec: “You’d think after what happened to Mamma last week, these refs would gets some brains in their head. I guess that was just wishful thinking.”
Joey: “And while this little mini-drama has been going on, Jinrai has been taking it to Wolfang…laying down those meaty fists…Wolfang collapsing to one knee…Jinrai looking for the killing blow…and WOLFANG WITH THE LOW BLOW!”
‘Flec: “HE JUST GOT HIMSELF DQ’ed!”
Joey: “Ref’s attention still on the outside, though. I don’t think he noticed.”
‘Flec; “Doubt he would notice it even if he was paying attention, come to think of it.”

As the ref continues to argue with Zarak and Switch on the outside, Wolfang takes advantage of the referee’s distraction by delivering several swift kicks to the side of the fallen Jinrai, following up with a series of placed elbow drops. When climbing to the top rope to attempt a high risk elbow drop, however, he comes up shot, as a raised leg from Jinrai cuts off Wolfang’s attempted comeback.

Joey: “And the ref finally paying attention to the action, having sent a disgruntled Black Zarak and Quick Switch back to the locker room area.
‘Flec: “Too bad he couldn’t have done that earlier. That way, we’d be done with this yawn fest.”
Joey: “You’re just saying that because this match doesn’t have the two things your looking for.”
‘Flec: “Hey, blood and violence are what our viewers tune in for. I’m just looking out for all our fans out there.”
Joey: “I’m sure you are. And now Jinrai picking up the prone Wolfang…Irish whip into the turnbuckle…following up with a big clothesline. Wolfang stumbling out of the corner now…Jinrai climbing the turnbuckle now…Wolfang turning around…and Jinrai with a massive clothesline to Wolfang. Looks like he’s down for the count, ‘Flec.”
‘Flec: “You have no idea how happy that makes me, Styles.”
Joey: “And now Jinrai taking the time to taunt the crowd, telling them that the end is near…wait a minute! Something is happening backstage! Do we have a camera back there?”

The Archivetron lights up with an image from the backstage area, which shows both Black Zarak and Quick Switch coming under attack from two hooded figures, one armed with a folding chair, the other armed with a baseball bat covered in barb wire. The barb wired attacked pounds away on Zarak before delivering a swift kick to the side of the head, while the chair attacker takes a massive swing at Quick Switch, sending him crashing into the wall. The attacker then grabs Quick Switch, and delivers a thundering powerbomb, sending Quick Switch through the refreshments table.

‘Flec: “There goes a whole lot of good food. Too bad. I was hoping to sample some of that Chicago deep dish pizza after the broadcast.
Joey: “Figures. Two superstars get attacked backstage, and all you care about is your stomach.”
‘Flec: “Hey, we all have our priorities, Styles. You have yours, I have mine.”
Joey: “And while this has been happening, Wolfang has come back again, taking out Jinrai with a gut punch, following up with a DDT. Following up with a standing moonsault. And a cover…kickout by Jinrai. Wolfang going back to work on the prone Jinrai…and here comes our mystery attackers.”
‘Flec: “Maybe things are about to get more interesting.”
Joey: “And here they come…as Jinrai low blows Wolfang, who goes crashing into the mat. And now Jinrai signaling for the end…picking up the fallen Wolfang…Firestorm Chokeslam! Going for the cover…HEY! One of those hooded attackers getting on the apron now, distracting the referee! The other one climbing into the ring…kick to the gut…powerbomb! Now he’s placing Wolfang over Jinrai’s prone body…sliding out of the ring. The other one sliding out of the ring…now the ref with the count….Wolfang wins the match!”
‘Flec: “Yeah, but who helped him out? WHO?!”
Joey: “Looks like we’re gonna find out, ‘Flec. Our mystery attackers climbing into the ring now…tossing Wolfang out of the ring. One of them picking up Jinrai…and the other…closing in…taking of his hood…”
‘Flec: Hey! It’s…”
Joey & ‘Flec: “BOMBSHELL?!”
Joey: “Bombshell with a kick to the gut…setting up Jinrai…The Atom Bomb!”
‘Flec: “The other attacker taking off the hood! It’s ARCEE!”
Joey: “And now Bombshell planting a kiss on the face of his girlfriend. And now both of them taking it to Jinrai. This is just sick.”
‘Flec: “I know. Bombers and Arcee having a smootch fest on TV? I’ve seen better action on Pay Per View.”
Joey: “And now Bombers reaching for the mic. I wonder what he’s got to tell us that can explain this heinous attack.”
‘Flec: “Don’t encourage him, Styles.”

Bombshell: “You know, Jinrai, while me and my girl here were in the hospital recovering from your recent attacks, we got to wondering something.”
‘Flec: “What? Bombers thinking? This is a momentous occasion!”
Joey: “Hush!”
Bombshell: “We got to think that, while you’re known as God Jinrai, you’re also known as Pyre Convoy.”
‘Flec: “Wow. Looks like someone’s been studying up on basic AWF knowledge 101.”
Bombshell” “So, when we realized that, there was only one that we can settle our differences, Jinrai. You. Me. Edge Of Survival…in an INFERNO MATCH!”
‘Flec: “WHAT?!”
Joey: “OH, MY GOD! One of the most dangerous matches in the history of the profession! Does Bombers know what he’s getting himself into?!”
Bombshell: “Come Edge Of Survival, Jinrai, one of us shall burn in the fires of the Inferno.”
Joey: “I don’t believe this. Wolfang has won the match, but something bigger has come out of this match tonight, folks.”
‘Flec: “Yeah. Bombers and Jinners at Edge Of Survival. One of them’s gonna burn!”
Joey: We'll be right back...

*Commercial for Edge of Survival Shown Here*

11 Man Battle Royal for the Number One Contendership for the AWF World Title: TC, Redstreak, Viewfind, Stone Cold Skywarp, D-Extreme, Cloudstrifer, Sixswitch, The Gruff, The Heart Brend Kid Sean O’Con, The Game Erik Summers and ???

JFA: Well, strap yourselves in folks!

JHA: Oh let me guess…its slobberknocker time, right?

JFA: You’re damn right!

JRA: The following contest is a Battle Royal and it will determine the Number 1 Contender for the AWF World Title. The winner will receive their Title Shot at Edge of Survival later this month.

*As JRA Announces each participant, the music shifts from one superstar’s entrance to the next…*

Glass Shatters

JRA: First off all making his way to the ring area…a former AWF World Champion Stone Cold Skywarp!

Next up…Redstreak…

Now on his way to the ring area, The Gruff…

Making his way out now…D-Extreme…

Next on the way…representing the GPA, the former AWF Champion, Viewfind…

And now…here is Cloudstrifer…

Next out…the Welsh Wonder…Sixswitch…

Next up, another former AWF Champion and the current Hardcore Champion…TC…

And yet another former champion, and perhaps the most decorated man in AWF History, the Heart Brend Kid, Sean O’Con…

A former 3 Time AWF World Champion, here is the Game, Erik Summers!

And finally…the mystery participant…

One of a Kind by Breaking Point begins to play and the Air Canada Center crowd leaps to their feet.

…a former 2 time AWF Champion, Y3B…Blaster!

JHA: HEY! Blaster…oh lordy is King going to be miffed.

JFA: Guess he shouldn’t have gone on and on insulting Mr. Reilly should he?

JHA: Since when do you support Reilly?

JFA: Well he put the champion in his place…and rightly so!

JHA: Hypocrite…emphasis on the hippo part…you suck!
JFA: Say what you will…but the bell sounds and we are under way…so much animosity in the ring right now. HBK and the Game, TC and Red…

JHA: Stone Cold and everyone…

JFA: Well…yeah I guess…and surprisingly, Cloudstrifer going right after the Game, while HBK slides under the bottom rope…and he’s coming to our table…what is the meaning of this?

HBK: Sure…I’ll take a seat…

JFA: You have a match you know?

JHA: Pay no mind to him, he’s been drinking and his wife is a whore…

HBK: SO that IS her name on the men’s room stall?

JFA: I would appreciate it if you left my wife out of this, thank you! What are you doing out here, Mr. O’Con?

HBK: Letting the suckers beat the hell out of each other…guess Cloudy has a death wish…

JFA: You’re giving praise to the Game?

HBK: Not so much praise…but come on, you can’t deny he is currently the best in the ring…at least he will be until I get back in there.

JFA: Right…well, Stone Cold has commenced stomping a mudhole in the Gruff, TC and Redstreak are going at each other tooth and Nail, Sixswitch has paired off against Viewfind, Cloud is currently getting stomped by the Game and Blaster…just levelled Cloud from behind! Blaster now pointing over the us…and the Game also sliding under the bottom rope…

HBK: That little tattle tail…where’s my security?

JFA: Banned from ringside…and Gruff just nailed Stone Cold with a low blow, but got flattened by a flying clothesline, courtesy of D-Extreme.

JHA: Sean…perhaps you should…

HBK: I told you not to call m….ARG…

JFA: Look ou…

*The Game climbed back onto the apron after leaving the ring under the bottom rope, then did a suicide dive from the apron onto the announce table into HBK. JFA and JHA fled while the table explodes. Meanwhile in the ring, Redstreak has just nailed TC with a surprise Forceful Entry, and delivered one to D-Extreme as well. However Blaster got the taunting Red from behind with a faceplant and followed through with a soundsault. Viewfind, shoving Sixswitch away, grabs the downed Redstreak, hoists him up and delivers a Philly Pimp Drop. Sixswitch then proceeds to level the rising Cloud with a spinning heel kick, square to his jaw. On the outside, The Game and HBK lay in a heap of wreckage.

JFA: J, are you ok?

JHA: Are we on?

JFA: I think so…

JHA: I told you he was insane…but you never listen to me do you?

JFA: Sure…whatever, in the ring…TC is back to his feet and he and Viewfind have teamed up. Double clothesline to the Gruff, then to D-Extreme, but Blaster, breaking a cardinal Battle Royal rule…going to the top…and missile drop kick into the pair! Both TC and Viewfind go down, but as Tapedeck gets up, Cloudstrifer nails him with an Odin’s Spear! Blaster goes down from Odin’s Spear and Cloud about to eliminate a major player here…tossing Blaster over the top, but Blaster grabbing the top rope on his way out…pulling his feet up…he never touched, now pulling himself back in…Cloud is in disbelief…suddenly getting spun around and STUNNER! Stone Cold Stunner on Cloud and Cloud bouncing up from the Stunner, staggering back and Blaster whips Cloud over the top rope! Stone Cold and Blaster combine to eliminate Cloudstrifer!

JHA: I’m betting Cloud doesn’t know where he is, here he thought he had just nailed Blaster, a big time star here in the AWF, and out of no where, BAM! Stunner…and Blaster who miraculously saved himself, tosses you out!

JFA: Absolutely right J, 10 men left…although 2 of them are in pretty bad shape out here on the floor. Though HBK and the Game have started to stir. In the ring meanwhile, Gruff has just blitzed Stone Cold from behind! Gruff trying to eliminate him with a sudden burst and attack, clubbing blows send Stone Cold into the corner, Gruff now with a lariat to send Stone Cold down to the mat.

JHA: D-Extreme with some bad intentions…

JFA: Indeed he does…and it looks like Gruff is the target…surprising Gruff with an X-Ocution! Gruff just got wiped out by the X-Ocution. Redstreak now also up and he’s just launched an attack on Gruff, Redstreak and D-Extreme stomping away.

JHA: Look out Red!

JFA: He should have heeded your warning…TC from behind, just sent Red crashing over the top rope with one of those educated feet he has! Red not at all happy about it, screaming back at TC…TC taking the bait and Red jumping back on the apron and guillotining TC across the top rope. D-Extreme seizing the opportunity and clotheslining TC to the outside, where Redstreak proceeds to put the boots to him before AWF Security breaks it up. TC Shaking the cob webs, realizes what just happened and he’s giving chase to the back!

JHA: Run Red, RUN!

JFA: Redstreak mocking TC but moving quickly to the back, I guess if Redstreak couldn’t get the shot he was going to make damn certain that TC wouldn’t get it either…these two really starting to heat up…and I can’t wait to see them in the ring at Edge of Survival…where one of them will be done!

JHA: They both could be done…they could kill each other!

JFA: So the Gruff, Stone Cold, Blaster, Viewfind, Sixswitch, D-Extreme and of course the now somewhat coherent Game and HBK on the outside. But…wait…what the hell is that behemoth doing out here?

JHA: Tempest? Whatever he wants it looks like…

JFA: D-Extreme seeing him out there, grabs Sixswitch and sends him to the ropes, Tempest…GRABBING THE TOP ROPE! Sixswitch teeters over the top rope and lands hard on the outside! Tempest…damn him to hell…didn’t he get enough action after that beating RCOSD gave him earlier?

JHA: Let’s face it, he has it in for Sixswitch!

JFA: Damn him! He just cost Sixswitch a huge chance…and as if that’s not enough now with a snake-eyes across the steel steps! Sixswitch is busted wide open! Viewfind giving a little nod to his fellow GPA member. And AWF Security separating Tempest from Six and ordering him to the back!

JHA: Another one bites the dust…duh duh duh…another bites the dust…

JFA: Please…that was hardly fair…so far TC and Sixswitch have both been screwed out of this match, but bitter, spiteful, angry and I dare say jealous members of the AWF roster.

JHA: Say what you want, they’re still eliminated…

JFA: Damn it…and now, the Game has finally slid back into the ring. Meanwhile, Blaster has just nailed a Soundsault on the Gruff! But Viewfind nailing Blaster with a ddt. Fast and furious action still here. Gruff being pulled up by D-Extreme and Stone Cold and the pair together tossing Gruff to the outside, eliminating him…and D-Ex offering a handshake to Stone Cold…

JHA: Oh Lord…

JFA: And Stone Cold greeting him with a Stunner and a clothesline to the outside! DTA D-Extreme…DTA!

JHA: Guess that will learn him…nice run kid…but never trust a rattlesnake!

JFA: And just like that we have Blaster left, who is currently being worked over in the corner by Viewfind, Stone Cold Skywarp, HBK Sean O’Con who is just now rolling back into the ring and the Game who is now back on his feet. The Game and Stone Cold…locking eyes…old ties here…and the two lock up…middle of the ring…remember, the Game won his first AWF title by defeating Stone Cold back at Archivemania I.

JHA: You are just full of useless knowledge aren’t you?

JFA: That is very useful…these two have a history, they are an AWF tradition…Stone Cold with the upper hand, sends the Game into the ropes and Lou Thiez Press! Piston like right hands to the face of the Game…now Stone Cold off the ropes…and dropping the elbow into the forehead! Stone Cold with a look of confidence…now stomping away at HBK…but the Game…Kip up by the Game, Stone Cold turns and gets nailed by a little Sweet Chin Music! Stone Cold down to the mat hard! The Game now with his sites, firmly set on the Heart Brend Kid…and HBK doesn’t look all that thrilled to be there…

JHA: Meanwhile, Homeslice is doing a number on Blaster…hoisting him up…Philly Pimp Drop! Viewfind should be able to toss Tapedeck!

JFA: But Stone Cold staggering back up, swinging wildly and clubbing Viewfind! Viewfind turns angrily…and now the two exchanging punches! Back and forth, back and forth…Stone Cold gaining the advantage…a middle finger…going for a stunner…blocked by Viewfind and an atomic drop on the spin by Viewfind, followed by a Tilt-A-Whirl backbreaker!

JHA: And the Game now has HBK…sending his former best friend into the ropes…and HBK just hooked himself over the top rope?!?

JFA: WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL?!?

JHA: WHAT?!?

JFA: HBK just eliminated himself, rather than face off against the Game…what a cowardly…

JHA: The Game is absolutely irate!

JFA: And turning his back to HBK…HBK sliding back in under the bottom rope and with a Heart Brend Kick he sends the Game over the top rope to the outside! The Game has been eliminated according to the referee and HBK now with a smirk on his face…and HE LEVELS VIEWFIND with a surprise HDD, then kips up and leaves all three laying on the mat and the Game laying on the outside. HBK…what…what has happened to you?

JHA: I think he’s stated it before…don’t you ever listen?

JFA: I just can’t believe that his heart has gone so black…that he’s so full of spite and hatred towards the Game that he would resort to that, just to get a cheap shot in!

JHA: Get over it...there's still 3 guys left.

JFA: That there is...and Blaster the first one to his feet...Stone Cold struggling to get back up...shaking the cob webs again...Viewfind with a tremendous outburst on him. And Blaster going after Stone Cold, but Stone Cold with a back body drop...and he thinks Blaster is eliminated, but Blaster again pulling himself back into the ring with the top rope!

JHA: The Rattlesnake doesn't realize it either!

JFA: No...not in the least he doesn't! And Blaster making the most of this...drop kicks Stone Cold from behind and sends him forcefully over the top rope!

JHA: That's twice he's avoided elimination! He's gotten quite crafty in his time away!

JFA: Now we are down to just Viewfind and Blaster as the AWF Security sends Stone Cold to the back...but not before Stone Cold proceeds to stun the security officers! Stone Cold just stunned the the security guards, and now cracking open a cold one, now...on his terms he makes his way to the back.

JHA: He can't do that!

JFA: You tell him that then...

JHA: On second thought...

JFA: Viewfind is back up now...Blaster is up now...and the two locked in a stare down. To the best of my knowledge, these two have never faced each other...and King can't be liking this...he can't want to face either of them!

JHA: What? The King fears no one!

JFA: Right...aren't you the little P.R. expert? Lock up...and Viewfind sends Blaster into the ropes, Blaster ducks a clothesline attempt and bounces off again to deliver a flying forearm. Blaster to his feet...the Canadian crowd is electrifyed...Blaster groggy...tired...has to be nearly spent...trying to rally one last burst. Viewfind being pulled to his feet...blocks a punch and counters...irish whip...setting up a back body drop, but Blaster accelerates into a flying clothesline! Viewfind topples to the outside and Blaster clings to the top rope! Blaster wins!

JRA: The winner of the match...and the NUMBER ONE CONTENDER for the AWF World Title...Y3B...BLASTER!

JHA: Holy hell...

JFA: Blaster gets the Titleshot at EoS! Look at him celebrate! He gets a shot at payback at EoS! Folks we are out of time...we're coming back to you next week from Calgary, Alberta, The Pengrowth Saddledome...we'll see you then...so long!
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Get off of me!

*shoves a doctor into the wall*

I finally make it here and what happens? I'm screwed out of my first match!

Alright NWA, listen up, I'll try to put this in words that you'll understand.

Hey, get back here.

*grabs the doctor again*

Give me a beat. Alright, "G"s...

I don't like you. You guys are dicks.
You feel me? I be the X.
I almost beat your boy Ravage.
And guess what? You be next.
I don't care which 'o ya,
I'll take you both on, no sweat.
Because when I comes to giant killers,
X is the best you've ever met.
Word.

Now, Ravage, you're lucky. It doesn't get any easier to say than that. You were done. I knew it. You knew it. Your boys knew it. The crowd knew it. Heck, even my blind 100-year-old Aunt Ester, who hasn't left her house in three years, knew it. Anytime, Ravage. I'll be glad to return this favor at anytime.

And that brings me to Tempest. What the heck was that? I KNOW I didn't pay you for squat. Now, if you've got a beef with Ravage, that's fine, but keep it away from me. Unless, of course, you'd like to help me whoop some NWA butt at the next show. Bring your GPA buddies along; we'll have ourselves a party.

Until then, my fellow Exiles, peace.

(*edit* ooc: my bad about the tempest thing. i guess you can contribute that to noobie ignorance.)
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Dude I think that DDT hit you harder than you know.

Tempest is one of us. But I guess if you want him on your team to face the NWA it could get interesting. Well at least it would be entertaining to everybody but you. But seriously, do you know who you are calling out here.

See I know what it is like to be the new guy around here and I will admit I was just like you. I came in here and ran my mouth and called out everybody I could. Just wanting to take on anyone and everyone, but then I realised that I should stick to opponents that had about the same experience. I learned that the people that are on top are there for a reason and it was just too much, even for me. So before you go talkin trash and spoutin rhymes, you might want to find an opponent that isn't in the GPA because all you are settin yourself up for is a world of pain.

Just think about it....
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: Dammit! I lost! Now those flashbacks from Edge of Survival 2003 are on my head now thanks to that doublecross! Well sure as hell that I am glad that Stone Cold Skywarp got what he deserved as well after double crossing me. As for Edge Of Survival. You all can count on me to join that battle royal on the next PPV!!!

That is if nobody got the damn guts to face me on a one on one in the next PPV that is. I will be accepting any takers on whever wants a piece of the xtreme one in the PPV...yeah Auntie Slag...you can try me too ;) ..Cyberstrikes got nothin on me! *coughs* wh...what the blue hell did I just say?!

(OOC: nice Mayem...hhahahah that in the couch thing was hillarious!)
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Tempest, that's twice you've cost me a match in as many weeks, and the Double S is getting mighty pissed off. You think that now that you're in the GPA you got protection? You think you can run your little bitch-jaws, and interfere in matches that you'll never, ever be good enough to compete in? You really think Viewfind can protect you? Well good for you. That's your first mistake. You've gone and gotten the Welsh Wonder annoyed now, and if there's one thing the Welsh Wonder doesn't like, it's getting annoyed. Especially by little half-wit hacks like you. The King got it right when he called you a piece of ****... But overhyped? Really, the only person who ever overhyped you might be your mother, and even she probably thinks you're a little germ in secret. Probably afraid that you might beat her to inflate that misplaced ego of yours.

You want some?
Come get some!
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Well, Well, what a suprise. The old man clearly has a death wish agianst me eh? Are you man enough to face me alone or are you just a drunk piece of trash nailing guys from behind?

No matter, I will get you and make you bleed. Skywarp, you will fall, and it will be me who does it. I will get you. This is promise.

Men are made to fight
Men will fall
You will be next
I will make you fall
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

*Ravage walks out to the crowd with no music, the crowd still stunned fails to react.*

The large man climbs over the ropes bandages over his neck from falling onto the top rope during that match.

"Ya know I was going to say for you all to shut up, but you all seem to damn stupid to react."

*The crowd finally boos at this*

"I Bet you are all wondering why I joined the G P A, Right? Well you wanna know why even though most of you scum bags can't even a job let alone run with me."

*Crowd really is not too happy with the big man now*

"It's pretty simple my friends it's called insurance. During a bit of a downtime I was having good old Viewfind came up to me and said it's BS how you keep losing man, run with us and we'll keep you're job and you get to join the most powerful team in the AWF. So to me the choice was simple, now I don't have to answer to any of you or any of the no talent hacks like that Xille guy or anyone else."

"If you got a problem with me bring it to the ring."

"Now I am outta this biatch!"
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Divebomb
I came in here and ran my mouth and called out everybody I could. but then I realised that I should stick to opponents that had about the same experience. I learned that the people that are on top are there for a reason and it was just too much, even for me.
Well listen here, Divebomb. I'm not like that wolverine Amarant. I can handle a loss, especially when it's to a better opponent. But when I lose to four men? That's when I start calling people out. I don't care how much experience I have; I already know that I don't like you. So I'm calling you out again, Divebomb. Do you think you can handle me without your GPA buddies? Let's just see if you can teach me why you're "on top".
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

A fair fight....I don't know....It won't be as entertaining for me, but since the tag title contenders thing is still up in the air and it has been a long time since I have had one, I'll tell the others to stay in the back and not get involved, so all you have to do is Book it....Sign it......Bring It!
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Originally posted by CloudStrifer
No matter, I will get you and make you bleed. Skywarp, you will fall, and it will be me who does it. I will get you. This is promise.

Y'know, I used to think that cyberstrike was the most deluded, creepy little bastard around here...and yeah, he still is, but hell son you're one helluva pretender to the throne there ain't ya. Only thing that's gonna make me bleed coming from you is my eyes, kid...get a breath mint.

D-Ex : Don't Trust Anybody...
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Originally posted by Divebomb
but since the tag title contenders thing is still up in the air and it has been a long time

All me and Wolfy know is that you'll never win them off us. Now go along and play with the baby. Try not to get his nappy mess all over yourself now, will you?
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

OCC: Good job tonight. It's good to see that the writers are developing some feuds very well. Keep it up.

IC: Mat Man and Scout, you two didn't learn your lesson at Meltdown. So I felt it neccsary teach you both again why you don't mess with me.

Scout, I kicked you're ass at Meltdown and the next time I do it, it'll for that I.C. Belt of yours. And Mat Man, I made you tap once and I can certainly do it again. You don't stand a chance against me. I'll break you in half as show you why I am the Best Damn T.V. Champion in this business.

Now as for Wolfang, if you think you can come down here to my ring, kick my ass and dare to take my T.V. Title away from me. Then by all means, you're welcome to try. We'll see if the Big Bad Wolf can take out the Rabid Wolverine.

Oh yeah, and this new kid saying that I can't handle a loss??? Who is the one bitching about losing to 4 men tonight??? I beat 4 men in one night while defending my belt. See kid, win or lose, it really doesn't make much difference to me. The fact still remains the same. Not you or Wolfang, or Mat Man, or Scout or anyone else will ever PROVE ME WRONG.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"Wolfang, the debt that I felt owed... should have never existed... Compare me to what you like. None of it matters. Two things do... The first... is that I will see you burnt to a pile of ash, bombshell. If it's an inferno match you want... I hope you're ready to meet your end. and as for your wench, I pray she can withstand the stench of burning flesh... she'll have to endure it as she clings to your dying form. And the second... Odison. YOU... will be dealt with... in a permanent means. sleep with your eyes open, fool. you chose the wrong "monster"... to piss off.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

YO YO YO YO!!!

Now da GPA be rocking da mic with my man Ravage and if yo ass can't see what we doing you must be blind son.

So king you still talking **** about how true i am to the streets? pffff why don't you come find out son i got more game den nintendo.

Yo blaster you got da best of me today so you better get dat **** on tape cuz its going to be the last, but anyways welcome back son.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

I believe what Viewfind is trying to say is we are going to rule the AWF like the most vicious of street gangs rules the streets.

You can all step up and act like playas but your all going to be shot down.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by God Jinrai
I will see you burnt to a pile of ash, bombshell. If it's an inferno match you want... I hope you're ready to meet your end. and as for your wench, I pray she can withstand the stench of burning flesh... she'll have to endure it as she clings to your dying form.

You know, there's plenty that I can say right now that would attempt to showcase how much I loathe and detest you, and how I can't wait to see you burn.

But I think I'll just say this.

Bring it, Jinrai. Just. Bring. It.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

YO!

Xille, what the f**K is with you? I think Prowl? needs to go kick yo bitch ass cause you've been in his stash haven't you?

RCOSD, man you went down lack a shack o' s**t. Yeah my head hurts from my ... personal close up with the camera, but hell I thought you would understnad you can't stop a bulldozer.

Kinggy, you think I'm trying to be the next Brock Lesnar? I'm better then him. I'm the god damn LotM2003! I whooped yo doggy style ass in the War Games. You you think the only reason you beat me was becasue you have talent, you showned me my gold that's mine. I just wanted it that badly I forgot about the match. But hell I said before I don't go down easily.

Now, onto SS. You think I forgot about yo ass? You humilated me at Meltdown. I think I've caused quite a bit of damage already to your pretty boy face. You try and get me you'll regret it cause dog,
I, WILL, F***, YOU, UP!

Now you think you can go one on one with the great one, The Human Bulldozer. Bring yo Bitch ass and bring a first aid kit.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Oh...my...God...

Someone get Tempest a mirror and remind him he's...well...nevermind...

So Sean...this is how its going to be? For all your talk, for all your claims, all the honors, and all the insults you've hurled at me, you still lack the brass to go one on one with the Game. Well, I see that Reilly already has each of us slotted for the Rumble at Edge of Survival...but lets make the night really interesting.

In addition to the Rumble, you and the Game...one on one. You leave your *ahem* boys at home and step into the ring with the Game...then after I defeat you in our match...I'll toss you out of the Rumble...
-Predaking-
Protoform

Post by -Predaking- »

*Random Jobber Interviewer catches The King as he comes out of his hotel room. The King snarls and pushes RJI out of the way, but has second thought and instead takes the microphone from RJI by force and stares into the camera*

IC: Mr. Reilly... I can't say I am too happy right now. You do realize that you are making a very big mistake pissing off your most ardent supporter. I can speak my mind the damn well I please and I don't answer to no one, not even you, because I am NOT your puppet. Never have and never will be. Now... it could be an coincidence that Y3B was chosen by you to interfere in a match that I lost. But now that he's won the right to face me I have another thought coming. Maybe you've found another golden boy to replace me. Maybe you found another guy to kiss your ass. Maybe, just maybe, you have found another guy to replace me at the top, to take the belt away from me. Well then I have one thing to say, **** YOU!! I don't care who you are I will NOT lose the belt to anybody, lest of all that punk Blaster. Perhaps I am just paranoid but I'd like to think I am being very cautious of a guy who's known to be a liar, a sneak, and very malicious in his dealings. If you want my continue service then be forthright with me and don't treat me like a 5 year old. If not then you may find yourself, at some point in the future, at the receiving end of my PPC. So there!

*The King throws the phone down and storms off*

OOC: I thoroughly enjoyed my time on the couch with Auntie Slag and the storyline for the most part is top notch. Looking forward to more of the same next week. :)
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

You're going to do what?! You're right. I'm absolutely sure you aint forgotten about my ass. Get away from me you sick freak. But you're absolutely right, the Welsh Wonder did humiliate you at Meltdown. And you know what else? You aint humiliating me. You aint beating me down. What you are doing is getting me fired up.

The Double S never once claimed to be a pretty boy, but hey... If ya swing that way, more power to you. Maybe you could stop by Auntie for some pointers on that?

Fact of the matter is the Double S don't really care whether you've forgotten about my ass, or whether you fantasise about it. For all I care, you can have a dartboard with a picture of my ass on it. In fact, you probably do. What the Double S does care about is kicking your rear from pillar to post. You think you can interfere in the Double S's matches? You think you can cost the Double S a title shot and he won't do a thing about it? You're wrong pal. The Double S will happily step into that ring, beat you far worse than you pay Viewfind to, and there's nothing you can do about that!
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"